Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.
Let’s see what happens next
Sepsis in hospital. Then out.
Panto debut Monday
Possible charges for defrauding 80 year old man
Opening her own dessert cafe
I am sure I forgot a bunch of things…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes my blood boil, an absolute creature. Is this going to be the excuse for not doing the panto,

Reactions: 11
At least she's not taking up a much needed hospital bed now the waste of space. Still going on about this bloke. 🤢
danniellawestbrook_73_1670669122580.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I laughed at "septics" mocking is catching though, she'd need to be careful what she wishes for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up. God she really fucks me off. Out on the lash/bender last weekend. Staying in a swish hotel. Almost like she's trolling the 80 year old man. More bloody bullshit about opening a coffee shop. She aint got a pot to piss in so another load of crap. Caught in a shop and filmed for tik tok hiding her unfiltered mashed up face.
And the crowning glory of being rushed to hospital at deaths door but incredibly she is able to film it. God these celebs who post pics from an ambulance/hospital are real low lifes after attention. Reminds me of Loz Goodger when she called an ambulance after a coke bender. Waste of already stretched vital services. Yet the "Westie"(that phrase she uses boils my rage too) made such a blinding recovery she is home the next day. Wow. The NHS really work miracles don't they. And blatantly this is timed to get out of the panto. Sooner she is exposed for the fraud on the old man the better. Then the whole world can see what a low life, lying scumbag she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A week in the life of one Daniella Westbrook, former actress of this Parish - taken from tabloid news reports - all of which will result in some sort of payment to her.
1) Romance rumours with a secret toyboy!
2) Photos taken at expensive retsraunts/hotels.
3) Announcing a new business venture - a coffee and organic cake shop - in a building that doesn't have class A3 usage - only class A1 (our Daniella is no stranger to class-A). Using some of her savings/pensioner donation that her son said to invest.
4) Prancing around as Brittany Spears (why, just why) - videos taken at the same time as visiting the building she says she will be opening her coffee/cake shop in.
5) Stuffing her face with KFC - photos taken the same day she visited the shop and the same day she was prancing around as Brittany Spears. But this time she was really ill. Obviously the illness struck after the coffee shop / Brittany routine and as she tucked into her KFC.
6) Sharing her health woes online and asking the internet to diagnose her illness (strangers online are all qualified health experts).
7) Photos/film of her in a back of an ambulance - hold the press famous actress in health scare (Eastenders drum roll with the end credits).
8) Plot twist - Photos/film of her in A&E - our heroine (heroin?) has been diagnosed with Strep-A - the infection that is killing children across the nation - she had a very high tempreture and was hours from death.
9 A Nation Rejoices!!! It is a miracle - our fragrant Westie has been cured by those miracle health workers at the NHS and she is discharged from hospital in record breaking time - parents of seriously ill children must be pondering how she can be cured and discharged so quickly as they watch their children die.
10) Having not eaten she has photographed her dinner - Eastenders end credits drum roll - plot twist - hints at a new romance with a made up bloke.

And this folks is a week in the life of Daniella Westbrook.

A pattern in her life emerges - a business venture/career change that is never going to happen / health scares/illnesses / hints at romance/new man in her life. Normally these type of stories are dripped out over months. I think this is the first time she has crammed all these types of stories into one week. She obviously needs some cash for Christmas.

(I have had to update the list to include the toyboy lover and the pictures taken at expensive hotels etc - I hope this is now a complete list of her weeks activities - please add more if I have missed anything out!)

What will the next week hold? She is like a mini version of Eastenders repeating the same storyline over and over again!

And remember folk, keep your diary free - she returns to acting with her one day only appearance in adult pantomime Sinderfella this Monday - A Nation hold its collective breath at the next exciting episode of 'Daniella Westbrook'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On the mend? She'll be back on the gear in no time. Vile waste of oxygen. 🤬

Reactions: 5
I thought she was homeless and looking for a new place to live. The pic with the boyfriend he looks very young.

Reactions: 9
You don't have lasanga at 2am if you've been ill enough to be in hospital. bleep.
Tis a Christmas miracle - the acting Gods are shining on our Daniella to ensure she is as fit as a butchers dog for her panto debut on Monday. With such a busy last week I ponder how she is getting her rehearsing done for her career / life changing stage performance?

Remember how she was diagnosed and was cured of womb cancer within weeks (you normally have a full hysterectomy / radiotherapy / chemotherapy with a chance of dying if it isn't caught early enough). Yet she was fighting fit and fully cured within weeks - another miracle.

I thought she was homeless and looking for a new place to live. The pic with the boyfriend he looks very young.
A randy youngster with no standards offered free sex. Remember this is no 'ordinary' love - does she wear a paper bag, taken from behind so he doesnt see her face, paid a vast sum of money, drugged?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tis a Christmas miracle - the acting Gods are shining on our Daniella to ensure she is as fit as a butchers dog for her panto debut on Monday. With such a busy last week I ponder how she is getting her rehearsing done for her career / life changing stage performance?

Remember how she was diagnosed and was cured of womb cancer within weeks (you normally have a full hysterectomy / radiotherapy / chemotherapy with a chance of dying if it isn't caught early enough). Yet she was fighting fit and fully cured within weeks - another miracle.

A randy youngster with no standards offered free sex. Remember this is no 'ordinary' love - does she wear a paper bag, taken from behind so he doesnt see her face, paid a vast sum of money, drugged?
She is such a vile lying old cokedicedmeth bleep.duck orf cokebrooke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a vile lying old cokedicedmeth bleep.duck orf cokebrooke.
Just look at her life.

She was given a second chance with Eastenders but kicked everyone in the face with her behaviour (then claimed she was making a comeback and bitched to the press when it didn't happen)
She was given a break in Hollyoaks but was kicked off because of her behaviour (She then claimed she was making a comeback this year - but the producers said she was not filming with them - Daniella claimed she was 'dropped'.)
She was given free new teeth but then smoked and took drugs that meant her implants didnt take - (and then tried to sue claiming it had caused osteoporosis and rotted her gums and the surgery was botched - she claimed she was drinking 12 pints of milk a day to build up calcium - a piece of her skull was being removed - later changed to a floating rib - and also claimed this year a rib was removed - no scars as she was photographed in a bikini or crop tom showing her midriff a week or so later - and also photographed after surgery leaving a clinic that did bottox and fillers - not surgery).
Jeremy Kyle sent her to rehab - and she then kicked him in the face by 'relapsing'.
Was given a break to appear in a pantomime next week by her friend but now appears to be kicking him in the face by not appearing.

Any producer looking at Daniella Westbrook to star in any role just has to look at her behaviour, how she has constantly let down all those who have gone out of their way due to friendship and a sense of loyalty and tried to help her and give her a break. They also have to look at her sunken face and distorted nose and figure out what role can she realistically play (didn't Eastenders film her at a certain angle to hide her deformities?). What in acting terms can she bring to the table? A former soap star with a deformed face who always lets down those who try and help? She doesn't even make the back of the queue when they are looking for someone to fill a role.

Her living isn't as an actress. Her life is flogging the lazy tabloid media ready made space filling clickbait tittle tattle about her non existent life, the fake career changes, the fake health scares, the fake romances, bitching on how cruel life has been to her, promising to spill the beans on acting roles she had a decade ago etc, etc, etc...

She really has gone into media overdrive this week - what can we expect from her in the future? She just repackages and regurgitates the same old stories, the same old health woes, the same old promises of future acting roles and career changes.

The tabloid media just treat her like the scene of a tragic accident where strangers stop and gawp at the horrific scene before them - they know her non life is good click bait for their stories. They also know her stories are cheap and ready made so no effort goes into verifying them. This is her life now. This is her life in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She told Kyle I think it was 10lb of Coke,she got through quickly.She has been in loads of rehabs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been covered but the selfie in the back of the ambulance she took (cos why not if you’re in agony) her skin had loads of red marks and welts, so is she on meth or does any other drug do this? It’s like she’s picked at it to the point of open sores.

Reactions: 8