Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the filtered panto pic she has princess andres head. Just an observation.
Do we know what happened her mouth, think its that area that really puts years on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, she is actually terrifying to look at. I'd feel despeately sorry for her but she has proven time and again to be an absolutely horrible human being so I think she's got the face she deserves!

Has anyone notcied the Daily Mail never let any comments through on articles about her nowadays? They must be peed off that people always point out her lies and spoil the narrative.

Reactions: 12
Hahhahah the pics in the Daily Heil! Looks cheaper than a kids nativity show! Just a painted sheet hung up in the back room of a pub. EMBARAZZING even for this old skag head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s deleted the videos of her getting ready from last night. Prob on a come down today and realises she was off her but last night! I’m still laughing at the fact she made out it was the theatre in Drury Lane, when in fact it’s sone tatty pub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s deleted the videos of her getting ready from last night. Prob on a come down today and realises she was off her but last night! I’m still laughing at the fact she made out it was the theatre in Drury Lane, when in fact it’s sone tatty pub 😂😂
She always does that next morning.coked up crackhead.

The filter on that!! Who is she? 😂

• Haha
Maybe she needs to get this amazing make up artist to do her op`s ... because judging by the big ` hole ` under the nose, where her shark fin septum used to be .... that we all ` clearly ` saw, flapping open against her lip, in the lift video ... and this first ` unfiltered ` pic :rolleyes: ... this MUA performs miracles 🤷‍♀️ ..... delusional smack rat! the ONLY person you are fooling is YASELF:mad: ... everyone can see, you're STILL using, that big gapping hole makes me feel sick 🤢 ... Im glad the NHS saw sense before wasting precious resources on this crack hoe .. who will NEVER change ..... and surprise, surprise the trip to the butchers of Istanbul also didn't materialise .... surely that was not a fantasist lie " AGAIN "

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she needs to get this amazing make up artist to do her op`s ... because judging by the big ` hole ` under the nose, where her shark fin septum used to be .... that we all ` clearly ` saw, flapping open against her lip, in the lift video ... and this first ` unfiltered ` pic :rolleyes: ... this MUA performs miracles 🤷‍♀️ ..... delusional smack rat! the ONLY person you are fooling is YASELF:mad: ... everyone can see, you're STILL using, that big gapping hole makes me feel sick 🤢 ... Im glad the NHS saw sense before wasting precious resources on this crack hoe .. who will NEVER change ..... and surprise, surprise the trip to the butchers of Istanbul also didn't materialise .... surely that was not a fantasist lie " AGAIN "
The holes so big she probably stashes stuff in it. Or is that how she takes her gear, just scoops the line up with her manky finger and pops it in the hole :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She had a hole on the right side at one point and used to wear a plaster over it so I presume this left sided one is a new one?
You’d have thought when the bridge of her nose collapsed that it would be a wake up moment but she will end up with a prosthetic nose if she is not careful.

Reactions: 7
Good God WTF is going on? Just stumbled upon this thread what a find 😂 I can’t believe she back out in publuc again? wasnt sge living with her parents and was posting all positive quotes with comments turned off not long ago? Her daughter was apparently living in the U.S with her dad? and she made out the son had a girlfriend and his own place? and WTF was all that Brisn Harvey crap last year? duck me she’s in bits! and the son I think always looked like a crack head, probably was a crack baby actually? Do her children have different dads? I think they do? Sorry all the questions😂 I just cant get over her right now! has she a new toyboy? Remember George the toyboy who she was supposed to marry, even he fucked off on her! I saw her on an Irish T.V program when she was living in Spain, you’re supposed to live with the person for the weekend but she was a total bleep, wouldn’t do anything, wouldn’t get up until 1pm, and ending the show a day early! Its called “living with Lucy” should be on you tube, anyway do this is the latest 😱 There cant be much long left in her. Tragic. I don’t know whos worse her or KP? on par maybe just Westbrook doesn’t get as much publicity?? god she’s vile!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good God WTF is going on? Just stumbled upon this thread what a find 😂 I can’t believe she back out in publuc again? wasnt sge living with her parents and was posting all positive quotes with comments turned off not long ago? Her daughter was apparently living in the U.S with her dad? and she made out the son had a girlfriend and his own place? and WTF was all that Brisn Harvey crap last year? duck me she’s in bits! and the son I think always looked like a crack head, probably was a crack baby actually? Do her children have different dads? I think they do? Sorry all the questions😂 I just cant get over her right now! has she a new toyboy? Remember George the toyboy who she was supposed to marry, even he fucked off on her! I saw her on an Irish T.V program when she was living in Spain, you’re supposed to live with the person for the weekend but she was a total bleep, wouldn’t do anything, wouldn’t get up until 1pm, and ending the show a day early! Its called “living with Lucy” should be on you tube, anyway do this is the latest 😱 There cant be much long left in her. Tragic.
She has been a crackhead since about 16 well known in my area off her head,she came from a nice family that had dosh.

Her son now does OF as well,not a i think a good looking guy,looks like A druggie,Her daughter is not close to her mother although westcokehead likes to show she is.
now the cokehead is being investigated for fraud..Not surprised at all,

• Wow
Good God WTF is going on? Just stumbled upon this thread what a find 😂 I can’t believe she back out in publuc again? wasnt sge living with her parents and was posting all positive quotes with comments turned off not long ago? Her daughter was apparently living in the U.S with her dad? and she made out the son had a girlfriend and his own place? and WTF was all that Brisn Harvey crap last year? duck me she’s in bits! and the son I think always looked like a crack head, probably was a crack baby actually? Do her children have different dads? I think they do? Sorry all the questions😂 I just cant get over her right now! has she a new toyboy? Remember George the toyboy who she was supposed to marry, even he fucked off on her! I saw her on an Irish T.V program when she was living in Spain, you’re supposed to live with the person for the weekend but she was a total bleep, wouldn’t do anything, wouldn’t get up until 1pm, and ending the show a day early! Its called “living with Lucy” should be on you tube, anyway do this is the latest 😱 There cant be much long left in her. Tragic.
Hey Duchess! Living With Lucy with Danniella was brilliant tv wasn't it? Horrible bleep (DW not Lucy lol)

Seems she is back in the Loughton area near her parents but I don't think she lives with either of them. Theyre divorced and the dad has dementia.

I think they all came back from the USA at the same time (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong) and the daughter has lived with the dad ever since.

Kai did have girlfriend and was living at her house, not seen him mention her for a while.

She and Brian fell out spectacularly and he told people when they were teenagers she took him to some well known London club and they went into some notorious red room where she scored drugs and they left. He said Ghislaine Maxwell was there! He implied Danniella was some kind of handler or procurer. Bit like Corey Feldman, originally a victim but then became part of it.

She was on coke all throughout her pregnancy with Kai, even snorting lines in the hospital toilet during labour so he was definitely born addicted to cocaine.

Not sure about new toyboy, probably made up bollocks for the media (for a change!)

Kai's dad is Robert Hernandez ( the one she was in the car accident with) but there was much speculation at the time whether he was or not.

Jodie B's dad is Kevin Jenkins.

• Heart