Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people use coke, why are we not seeing this happening to them?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221213_205239_com.instagram.android.jpg

She has 'worked' one evening in how many years 😂 Also the nose is falling off, she kept touching it and moved angles

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't take anything Brian Harvey says seriously, he's in just as much of pathetic state as she is in his own way.

Reactions: 8
Loads of people use coke, why are we not seeing this happening to them?
💯 pure uncut, it’s lethal stuff, people do not understand this. Its a huge difference to the shite you would get off any idiot today!

She was obviously getting 💯 uncut tit then and obviously still is because nothing else will match or she went on the crack.

Crack is easier to get and imo she is snorting crack and has been since whenever she abused the tit out of the powder form and it wasn’t doing it for her no more.

I honestly don’t know how she is still alive!

• Haha
💯 pure uncut, it’s lethal stuff, people do not understand this. Its a huge difference to the shite you would get off any idiot today!

She was obviously getting 💯 uncut tit then and obviously still is because nothing else will match or she went on the crack.

Crack is easier to get and imo she is snorting crack and has been since whenever she abused the tit out of the powder form and it wasn’t doing it for her no more.

I honestly don’t know how she is still alive!
You’ve got that a bit wrong. It’s the stuff that coke is cut with (usually the cheaper it is the worse it is) that will rot your face away. Westbrook has never been in a position to have a habit on the purer stuff.

I’ve never heard of anyone snorting crack and I know quite a few crackheads. They smoke it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, why hasn't she got any teeth? 🤷‍♀️
She probably didn’t look after them during the height of her addiction. Being on as much coke as she was on would preoccupy you. If she was rubbing it into her gums aswell as snorting, or using any other amphetamine this way, well it’s abrasive. You also grind and clench your teeth, which will cause a lot of damage. My brother needs all of his teeth removing because of amphetamine abuse and danniella has been at it twice the length of time he had been.

Reactions: 11
You’ve got that a bit wrong. It’s the stuff that coke is cut with (usually the cheaper it is the worse it is) that will rot your face away. Westbrook has never been in a position to have a habit on the purer stuff.

I’ve never heard of anyone snorting crack and I know quite a few crackheads. They smoke it.
Dont think so pal, I wasn’t talking about those spots on her face, I was referring to her nasal septum and how flake will do this to youre septum! different countries do it different ways! crack can most definitely be crushed and snorted if you cant get flake and dont want to smoke it!

Ive no idea about those marks on her face because that’s not what I was referring to?

Heroin and smoking crack is known for damaging teeth.

Reactions: 5
Well,she went and had implants ,she was told under no circumstanses do not smoke,she puffed all the time and they went really dodgy,she blamed it on them for osteoporosis,said she was going to sue them,well we all know it was a bleeping lie.

Reactions: 11
Dont think so pal, I wasn’t talking about those spots on her face, I was referring to her nasal septum and how flake will do this to youre septum! different countries do it different ways! crack can most de be crushed and snorted if you cant get flake and dont want yo smoke it!

Ive no idea about those marks on her face because that’s not what I was referring to?

Heroin
I know crack can be crushed and snorted, but it’s not common. It’s usually smoked. I’m in the UK same as Danniella.

I know you were referring to her septum, so was I, it’s the cheaper coke that does that, because it’s cut with things that rot it away.

Reactions: 12
Well,she went and had implants ,she was told under no circumstanses do not smoke,she puffed all the time and they went really dodgy,she blamed it on them for osteoporosis,said she was going to sue them,well we all know it was a bleeping lie.
It's all coming back to me now, thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: 4
@tumer

@Turmeric123 you going to join in pal 🤣 I don’t bite once you’re not a fuckin garda lol join in pal you’re more than welcome x
🤣🤣🤣 I'm not a 🐖
At that time whenever anyone at work came in wearing that Burbury print I'd call them Daniella - it was the ultimate insult at the time

I really can't get over the state of her face and those videos last night - I too only just found the thread and am here for drama (and need to find out about the scam that's being investigated!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 I'm not a 🐖
At that time whenever anyone at work came in wearing that Burbury print I'd call them Daniella - it was the ultimate insult at the time

I really can't get over the state of her face and those videos last night - I too only just found the thread and am here for drama (and need to find out about the scam that's being investigated!)
its on the last thread here x
In summary, a story in the press said an ex east Enders actress had been arrested, same age as danniella, for catfishing some poor old bloke out of all his life savings. I don’t think she’s been charged yet. Tattlers figured out it could only be danniella, as the two other candidates the same age were out of the country/otherwise occupied on the day of the arrest.

• Wow
hey Blue, yes Living with Lucy she was a total bleep? oh I thought her parents were still together? it must have been her Mams house she was living at then , with the bulldog? Kai always looked like Junkie the lad never stood a chance (again didn’t know she was sniffing while giving birth OMFH) and I didn’t know about a car accident? il have to do some googling?
Her dog was staying with her parents up until recently but she had a falling out with her mum a few weeks ago and unfollowed her on IG. It looks like the dog has been back living with her since... hope he is ok given her history with dogs 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6