Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its on the last thread here x
In summary, a story in the press said an ex east Enders actress had been arrested, same age as danniella, for catfishing some poor old bloke out of all his life savings. I don’t think she’s been charged yet. Tattlers figured out it could only be danniella, as the two other candidates the same age were out of the country/otherwise occupied on the day of the arrest.
Also said lived in Woodford,investigation still going on,Fraud takes ages also three others were in on the scam,I think there was more that that person.I knew straight away it was her especially when they said Woodford,erm ill the other day wasn’t she?🙄she was taken to my local hospital Whipps Cross where they would have taken her as living in Woodford.

Reactions: 9
its on the last thread here x
In summary, a story in the press said an ex east Enders actress had been arrested, same age as danniella, for catfishing some poor old bloke out of all his life savings. I don’t think she’s been charged yet. Tattlers figured out it could only be danniella, as the two other candidates the same age were out of the country/otherwise occupied on the day of the arrest.
Have to catch up on the previous threads thanks for the update xx

Reactions: 3
I know crack can be crushed and snorted, but it’s not common. It’s usually smoked. I’m in the UK same as Danniella.

I know you were referring to her septum, so was I, it’s the cheaper coke that does that, because it’s cut with things that rot it away.
excuse me its hard to communicate over messages at times. Yes of course you are correct the chemicals mixed will destroy youre septum but imo the pure stuff its no better st destroying the septum, will start at a deviated septum and keep burning away just as bad as all the shite added to it imo.

Im only in Dublin so we use stuff the same generally but it can be snorted/sniffed but people generally use the pipe. Anyway whatever she was abusing has destroyed her, id say she has used most class A in her time. Stupid witch ruined herself and her son but thats what abuse does, it ruins lives and leaves you with nothing or nobody…. just look at her she’s a perfect example she has nothing or nobody!

I have to be honest though, addiction sometimes cannot be helped and it seems this is not a case of Daniella being selfish, its her drug addiction that’s got a good tight grip of her sadly,she’s more to be pitied if anything🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
As I said before on here she comes from my way,at 16 she was doing drugs,used to lock herself in a club loo and shove it up her nose.I have friends that went to same club and see her she was always off her face.

Reactions: 11
Junkies are such liars. It irks me that she thinks anyone believes her tit. She can say anything she wants and get away with it. But she cannot be long for this world now if she’s going about with an actual hole in her face

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She probably didn’t look after them during the height of her addiction. Being on as much coke as she was on would preoccupy you. If she was rubbing it into her gums aswell as snorting, or using any other amphetamine this way, well it’s abrasive. You also grind and clench your teeth, which will cause a lot of damage. My brother needs all of his teeth removing because of amphetamine abuse and danniella has been at it twice the length of time he had been.
All the implants she had fitted in that tv show she did, got infected/came out, if I remember correctly. She blamed the dentist, but i think it was ultimately her smoking when she wasn’t supposed to be. It may have been said in the last thread

Brian Harvey obviously suffers with his mental health and probably a drug issue.
But I do believe there is truth in what he’s saying. I think she had an addiction when she was young and could have been involved in all sorts of dodgy tit to get her fix

Reactions: 12
All the implants she had fitted in that tv show she did, got infected/came out, if I remember correctly. She blamed the dentist, but i think it was ultimately her smoking when she wasn’t supposed to be. It may have been said in the last thread
Yes,that’s right flower she was told do not smoke under any circumstances,she ignored it.

Brian Harvey obviously suffers with his mental health and probably a drug issue.
But I do believe there is truth in what he’s saying. I think she had an addiction when she was young and could have been involved in all sorts of dodgy tit to get her fix
As mentioned before addict since she was 16.

Reactions: 8
Yes,that’s right flower she was told do not smoke under any circumstances,she ignored it.

As mentioned before addict since she was 16.
If she was using like that in public at 16, it probably started long before then.
My gut just says there is more to the story and Harvey got made out to be some delusional has been.
This woman sells herself for a hit now. she was a young actress who could probably influence younger people with stories of fame and glamour and enticing them into the scene. She was an addict and she’s shown she has zero morals.
I definitely think she could have been involved with some dodgy goings on.

Or I could just have just watched to many true crime documentary type shows.

She mixed with some dodgy people... she was close friends with Danny Tetley off X Factor, who went to jail for child sex offences... and she also defended Max Clifford after he died 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She mixed with some dodgy people... she was close friends with Danny Tetley off X Factor, who went to jail for child sex offences... and she also defended Max Clifford after he died 🤨
Never knew either of those things!
Considering she says she was abused as a child, would you be praising max clifford 😳
I’m convinced she was somehow involved in recruiting younger children into that circle.
I don’t even want to put what I actually think because it’s so evil 😕 but this woman has no morals or soul

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how anyone can seriously entertain the idea that Daniella Westbrook was some kind of accomplice of Ghislaine Maxwell.

I’m sorry but that sounds like the wild delusions of a crazy person chasing a headline.

What next? “Kerry Katona gave lifts to Rose West”? Pure fantasy stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know how anyone can seriously entertain the idea that Daniella Westbrook was some kind of accomplice of Ghislaine Maxwell.

I’m sorry but that sounds like the wild delusions of a crazy person chasing a headline.

Its a big accusation alright that sounds similar to Ghislsine Maxwell , I keep saying ‘oh my god’ to all these allegations, I thought she was just a young actress that got a drug addiction! If there was any truth in what her and Brian Harvey were talking about surely that would need to be investigated??? im speechless for once 😂 I didn’t know she was this low!

Reactions: 4

'Nicola McLean used to babysit for Maxine Carr'.

Actually, I can believe that...........

• Haha
  • Wow
Its quite shocking to see her few die hard ` fans ` blowing smoke up her manky old arse on IG .... calling her stunning, a survivor ... a Queen, some old pervs even flirting with her 🤷‍♀️ .... are these thick cretins not seeing what everyone else is with these recent pics/videos :rolleyes: .... she has also yet AGAIN eroded her septum, and has a gapping big hole where her nostrils should be, her face has collapsed into itself, yet she's still posing like some glamour puss, all over social media, the drugs have certainly fucked up the few brain cells she had, she is at rock bottom, and still desperately grasping on for dear life at this ` zlist ` fame game, the fact she made such a big deal about staring a few hours in some grotty panto in a pub, behaving like some big Hollywood star .... shows just how delusional she is, this latest development is the worst we`ve seen her .... she wont make old bones

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Its quite shocking to see her few die hard ` fans ` blowing smoke up her manky old arse on IG .... calling her stunning, a survivor ... a Queen, some old pervs even flirting with her 🤷‍♀️ .... are these thick cretins not seeing what everyone else is with these recent pics/videos :rolleyes: .... she has also yet AGAIN eroded her septum, and has a gapping big hole where her nostrils should be, her face has collapsed into itself, yet she's still posing like some glamour puss, all over social media, the drugs have certainly fucked up the few brain cells she had, she is at rock bottom, and still desperately grasping on for dear life at this ` zlist ` fame game, the fact she made such a big deal about staring a few hours in some grotty panto in a pub, behaving like some big Hollywood star .... shows just how delusional she is, this latest development is the worst we`ve seen her .... she wont make old bones
I don't think it's delusional I just think its junkie cunning where she is just doing various things to get her gear including being on the game for the last few years. Twenty years ago the likes of the news of the World would have plastered this all over the paper but now the clickbait relationship media has sees the likes of her being allowed to peddle any old shite as both sides benefit. Same with the likes of Katie Price and Kerry Katona.