Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt a bit sorry for danniella having seen addiction close in my family I understand the hold it can have over someone & destroy there life, plus if you add in her past where she had fame & what many wanted to now be living the life she is living now made me feel sad for her.
bit this conning an OAP out of his lifesavings is absolutely disgusting. She deserves everything thats Coming to her m which is hopefully a good ling spell in HMP.

Reactions: 21
The only plus side if it is her is she might actually get clean whilst at his majesty’s pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The newspaper coverage says the accused cannot be named. Is that normal? I understand the victim not being named but not the accused. Will they be named if charged?

Reactions: 9
What's the betting she'll make herself the victim in this and will accuse him of stalking her and making her life unbearable. Will probably claim ptsd and anxiety too.

Reactions: 17
What's the betting she'll make herself the victim in this and will accuse him of stalking her and making her life unbearable. Will probably claim ptsd and anxiety too.
I’m hoping they have a real search of everything good old dig into the bastards life.so they can refute things like that,what with all her rehabs etc.Bet she had done this before.

I actually felt a bit sorry for danniella having seen addiction close in my family I understand the hold it can have over someone & destroy there life, plus if you add in her past where she had fame & what many wanted to now be living the life she is living now made me feel sad for her.
bit this conning an OAP out of his lifesavings is absolutely disgusting. She deserves everything thats Coming to her m which is hopefully a good ling spell in HMP.

My sympathy waned when it was revealed she was off her snot on gak DURING THE LABOURS OF BOTH HER KIDS. She's a disgusting, worthless old slag whose only 'selling' point is her disease riddled clunge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

This is definitely her, she has through life, fashioned herself as some kind of gangsters mole, often boasting, the BIG I AM .... ARD NUT ... knows souuurrrfff landun bad boys ( don't we all ) :rolleyes: ... Latest post on twitter, is total gibberish, makes no sense, probably high as duck ..... She will as ALWAYS play the Mental Health, drug addict card, but hopefully this old guys family, don't fall for her BS lies and really gun for the old scamming bleep! ... 80grand is A LOT of money .... She has been pulling this tit for years, and somehow gets away with it ..... there comes a time in life, where all the crap you do, comes full circle right back at you .... hope they bang the bleep up for a long time, then she can disappear into the toxic cesspit, where she belongs, there is nothing good about this person, she is ugly, inside and out .... I will NEVER feel an ounce of sympathy, for a scumbag junkie who was snorting coke, all through pregnancy, probably smoking crack as well .... not giving a duck about her unborn child ... and during labour with both her children, there`s a special place in hell for this vile creature:mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is definitely her ..... She will as ALWAYS play the Mental Health, drug addict card, but hopefully this old guys family, don't fall for her BS lies and really gun for the old scamming bleep! ... 80grand is A LOT of money .... She has been pulling this tit for years, and somehow gets away with it ..... there comes a time in life, where all the crap you do, comes full circle right back at you .... hope they bang the bleep up for a long time, then she can disappear into the toxic cesspit, where she belongs, there is nothing good about this person, she is ugly, inside and out .... I will NEVER feel an ounce of sympathy, for a scumbag junkie who was snorting coke, all through pregnancy, not giving a duck about her unborn child ... and during labour with both her children, there`s a special place in hell for this vile creature:mad:

I always find your opinions really hard to fathom, you need to be more forthright
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is definitely her ..... She will as ALWAYS play the Mental Health, drug addict card, but hopefully this old guys family, don't fall for her BS lies and really gun for the old scamming bleep! ... 80grand is A LOT of money .... She has been pulling this tit for years, and somehow gets away with it ..... there comes a time in life, where all the crap you do, comes full circle right back at you .... hope they bang the bleep up for a long time, then she can disappear into the toxic cesspit, where she belongs, there is nothing good about this person, she is ugly, inside and out .... I will NEVER feel an ounce of sympathy, for a scumbag junkie who was snorting coke, all through pregnancy, not giving a duck about her unborn child ... and during labour with both her children, there`s a special place in hell for this vile creature:mad:
Anna couldn’t put it better,I detest the witch,she is from not far from me she was born in Loughton,think her mum still lives there.She was seen about a lot when she was about 16 in clubs out of her face,locking herself in the bogs for her sniff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If this is true and from what I’ve read here it certainly looks like it is she’s a really low scumbag conning an old guy out of a lot of money shame on her but I doubt shame is something she feels.

If she was totally innocent in the matter, she’d be on insta ranting about people making assumptions.
I used to feel sorry for her, even if it was all self inflicted.But scamming the elderly is inexcusable in my book.

Reactions: 13
If she was totally innocent in the matter, she’d be on insta ranting about people making assumptions.
I used to feel sorry for her, even if it was all self inflicted.But scamming the elderly is inexcusable in my book.
Well,she has history of knobbling her friends of money re rent and borrowing not paying it back.

• Angry
She’s a disgrace. I’m the same age as her, I remember seeing her in eastenders initially and thinking how pretty she was with beautiful hair. Now look at her, a drug addled, lying old prozzie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.