Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just transferring this over for your info.
Westbrook likes a bit of fraud it seems :)
I was going to mention that. They probably would have arrested her on arrival if she went back. Junkie, prozzie, criminal. Hope she rots in jail, she's half rotted already :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it is her she will be the victim and will get a TV programme out of it
I disagree. The worst tit she's done before couldn't be verified nor challenged. Eg. the cancer lies. No hospital is going to come out and say "Well I've read her notes and she doesn't have cancer". She knows that and so is free to make up any bullshit she wants. Same as the various miscarriages - she knows damn well nobody can disprove what she's saying and it's such a sensitive subject she knows she'll be given the benefit of the doubt. Ditto the shagging her dealer and his mates to pay coke debts gang rape.

This time she's caught bang to rights it would seem. If there's evidence she's scammed this old fella she's going to jail, fraud sentences are brutal. She won't come back from this. This is rock bottom. Been waiting many years for this bleep's downfall.

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 6
Over the summer she was having some problems with accessing her money... she was kicking off over it on twitter. If she was being investigated for fraud is it possible they might have frozen her bank accounts? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Over the summer she was having some problems with accessing her money... she was kicking off over it on twitter. If she was being investigated for fraud is it possible they might have frozen her bank accounts? :unsure:

Yep,got to be the investigation.It was July when details were released about investigation in to the fraud.

Reactions: 16
Fine detective work @HollyGolightly 🙌

Surely she'd have known why these accounts were frozen after being arrested for fraud involving bank transfers. She did something similar years ago, crying on Twitter about her car being stolen from outside her house, made a proper song and dance about it. Came to light some time afterwards that it was repossessed, which she must have known yet still went on a Twitter rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's the betting she'll make herself the victim in this and will accuse him of stalking her and making her life unbearable. Will probably claim ptsd and anxiety too.
All treatible by copious quantities of the sniff🤭

I disagree. The worst tit she's done before couldn't be verified nor challenged. Eg. the cancer lies. No hospital is going to come out and say "Well I've read her notes and she doesn't have cancer". She knows that and so is free to make up any bullshit she wants. Same as the various miscarriages - she knows damn well nobody can disprove what she's saying and it's such a sensitive subject she knows she'll be given the benefit of the doubt. Ditto the shagging her dealer and his mates to pay coke debts gang rape.

This time she's caught bang to rights it would seem. If there's evidence she's scammed this old fella she's going to jail, fraud sentences are brutal. She won't come back from this. This is rock bottom. Been waiting many years for this bleep's downfall.
Looking at her Boat Race and reading some of the stories about her brassing in Ibiza she hit rock bottom a long time ago.

Came straight here to see if it was her, the 'ex Eastenders' defrauding someone.

Reactions: 6
God does she look rough in that picture in the article. In all the other pictures she is filtered to within an inch of her life. It will be great if she gets convicted for something.
If you check a few posts back crackhead posted she couldn’t get access to her bank account etc,she couldn’t make out what problem was🤣It was obvious now we know that the forensic dept of police was investigating it..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it Brian Harvey she was with years and years ago. Anyway, I remember someone (Sunday rag- can't remember which) did an interview with his mum saying she'd put a roof over their heads and Daniella robbed her blind to feed her habit. She even sold on her vacuum cleaner. His mum was very upset and probably did the interview to make a few bucks back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is it Brian Harvey she was with years and years ago. Anyway, I remember someone (Sunday rag- can't remember which) did an interview with his mum saying she'd put a roof over their heads and Daniella robbed her blind to feed her habit. She even sold on her vacuum cleaner. His mum was very upset and probably did the interview to make a few bucks back.
Yes,she was with him for couple of years I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.