Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a live. Went to a party last night and now she has “really bad flu” 🙄 Yeah, Colombian flu ❄❄❄❄

EAE35BBC-CCB6-424C-A1FD-F2088DD316BE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
TBH, I've lost all the rancour I had towards her and just think she's a very, very sad case. Shame, though, for the people who she's screwed over in her time, mainly her kids- adults as they may now be.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah her son looks so ill, he never stood a chance, physically with what she pumped into his body in utero and mentally afterwards. Her daughter raised by her father (thank god) not having a mother’s protection and care.
I have lots of sympathy for addicts, until they duck their kids up!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
TBH, I've lost all the rancour I had towards her and just think she's a very, very sad case. Shame, though, for the people who she's screwed over in her time, mainly her kids- adults as they may now be.
You are a kinder person than me ♥ The lying about cancer IMHO is indefensible, ditto snorting coke throughout childbirth.

Reactions: 14
She has used a photo, that is approx 10yrs old, if not older ... from her time on BB .... when we all know what she really looks like .... the scumbag scammer, is back to her ways, doing what she does best ... scamming the public! .... hope no one buys tickets, and they sack her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Pass the sick bag! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She has zero professional integrity, place your bets now as to which excuse she'll use first for piss poor timekeeping and skiving off when she's in that panto?

- "feeling so poorly"
- car sent by production company didn't turn up
- held up by roadworks
- return of the stalker :rolleyes:
- unspecified medical emergency that requires going to hospital in an ambulance
- return of the sinus infection
- miscarriage
- covid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.