Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with complex mental health problems do this a lot. Changing their number, cutting ties with the past, big gesture of starting afresh, and that's usually when they relapse.

View attachment 1363735
To a lesser extent I think this also applies to people who delete their social media and bring it back, make it private and not private, delete all past photos, purge their follower counts etc 😆

Reactions: 4
Has she ever been in anything other than EE? I don’t think she is going to be in any costume dramas somehow other than a Muppets film where she might look normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever been in anything other than EE? I don’t think she is going to be in any costume dramas somehow other than a Muppets film where she might look normal 🤣
Eastenders was her first big break. She has been acting since she was a kid and did child modelling and work as a child extra in Grange Hill, tv adverts and in a Queen video but since Eastenders I think Hollyoaks was her only other acting role which as @S4buk & @Diddikins said was short lived anyway

Reactions: 8
Very briefly, I think she was sacked…?
Wasn't she whingeing saying it was all so unfair and she wanted to sue them for unfair dismissal but she couldn't afford to do it? I guess the drugs were a more important expenditure

Reactions: 8
Can't even buy her own daughter a few lousy balloons and a cake. What a total embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.