Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun are still going-on about her New Face that the NHS (presumably) are going to pay for.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't wait for the physical assault on my eyes when she starts going on holiday again and treating us to such stunning photos 😂 I think I'd be on the first plane home though if I caught sight of this snarling at me on the beach like a rabid dog!
"Release the Kraken!"

Have her raspberrries fallen off like skanky's have?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Release the Kraken!"

Have her raspberrries fallen off like skanky's have?
I was trying to figure out where her nipples were as well or whether she’s wearing some kind of flesh coloured covering

She’s had so much surgery to try and sort out her face that they’ve taken bits from other parts of her body and moved them around. Her nipples are probably on her knees

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her nipples are actually really high and in a weird position. I remember seeing topless pics on the Daily Mail and was so confused by the position of them.

Reactions: 12
Her nipples, like her face, are just messed up. They're so high up and are positioned like they're looking at both ends of a bus at the same time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least we can be thankful she would never be considered for adoption. Just another bullshit story to earn some pennies for coke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Ukranian babies will be safe. Who's gonna let an ex con (that's if he exists?!!) and someone with her track record adopt any child. She really does spout some tit for money. What care has she took over the two kids she has or herself for that matter?
No other Z list so called celeb annoys me so much or comes out with this many lies week in week out. Ok apart from a week after supposedly getting septicaemia ( for the 2nd time!, She's used that one a few years back) when we got a break from her bullshit.

Reactions: 11
From this ...
Screenshot_20220609-031851~3.png

To this ......
Screenshot_20220609-031851~2.png

Stop being a train wreck. You should have put your kids first. END OF!

There is no helping her now. Far too gone. Still bang on it. My heart bleeds. My best friend was the same. RIP 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bleating about being alone in an empty corridor...............................

What emergency A&E is ever empty like that or has she just paid a quick visit to the admin department for a photo op?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.