Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What cut underneath? This photo is so filtered your pupils are zig zags! Banging on about the "man" again and saying she's going to Capri on holiday to a top end hotel costing €5,000+ a night. Totally deluded!
View attachment 1383734
She couldn’t afford one night at £5k. Let alone an entire holiday. Why does she even try to fake it? We know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still claiming she had sepsis when she was out a few days after her supposed hospital admission 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just give it up. Too many filters and you can't even hold the camera steady. Retire gracefully.
Screenshot_20220703-024323~2.png

Screenshot_20220703-024315~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what ` head ` she`ll be gracing her delusional ` fans :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ` with today on IG and the media ... with her pointless ... repetitive sob stories .... there is quite a collection to choose from 🤔🤷‍♀️ .... spoilt for choice!! 🥴 .... If she really believes some con doing a 9 stretch inside, will come out, sweep her off her feet, with luxury holidays and ` marriage ` .... live happily ever after ... she is more deluded than we thought ... she firmly lives in a drug addled cloud cuckoo land 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what ` head ` she`ll be gracing her delusional ` fans :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ` with today on IG and the media with her pointless sob stories .... there is quite a collection to choose from 🤔🤷‍♀️ .... spoilt for choice!! 🥴 .... If she really believes some con doing a 9 stretch inside, will come out, sweep her off her feet, with luxury holidays and ` marriage ` .... live happily ever after ... she is more deluded than we thought ... she firmly lives in cloud cuckoo land 🤦‍♀️
Awww Anna you put me orf me bar of choccy.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell - who ARE these people? Have they both had face transplants? 🤔

I'm actually surprised they are both together again since Chad the Daddy is now her agent and Ryan and Chad had handbags at dawn! 🤔
Screenshot_20220703-130907~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that’s a really old photo of her and Ryan, I remember that silly hat she’s wearing in one of her previous posts. Also he is currently still in Thailand.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s a really old photo of her and Ryan, I remember that silly hat she’s wearing in one of her previous posts. Also he is currently still in Thailand.
I thought that. She seems to be another one who recycles old photos!

Reactions: 5
Addiction is an awful thing, it truly is a disease. However addiction aside I've never thought daniella was a nice person even in her sober periods. Daniella was so bitter towards newcomer Sam Mitchell in eastenders. I've watched how she speaks to her children and other people and she's always so snarly and nasty. She's just not likeable at all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Addiction is an awful thing, it truly is a disease. However addiction aside I've never thought daniella was a nice person even in her sober periods. Daniella was so bitter towards newcomer Sam Mitchell in eastenders. I've watched how she speaks to her children and other people and she's always so snarly and nasty. She's just not likeable at all
I want to repeatedly like this post. You’re so right - she’s not remotely likeable. She comes across bitter and spiteful. I’d even go as far as to say she seems to blame everyone else for the way she is now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.