Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it's mostly like this. Sometimes they are hilarious or just ridiculous. It reminds of the paper in after life with Ricky Gervais when they struggle to find stories to print. 😁
It’s the ‘non farming stuff” as well rather than non-agricultural items or similar 😂 Isn’t there one aspiring young journalist in Devon who would like to write a byline? I’m not dissing Devon btw I’m originally from Norfolk :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if it's real 😂
No income tax, no V.A.T
No money back, no guarantee
Black or white
Rich or broke
We'll cut prices at a stroke
God bless Hooky Street
Viva Hooky Street
Long live Hooky Street
C'est magnifique,
Hooky Street
Magnifique
Hooky Street

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's this shackled to the plane nonsense? The sentence about social services doesn't scan properly and she's back with some lads mag pictures from decades ago after supposing to be a deaths door.
She really tries my patience. Maybe she forgets that others have been paying attention to Her flannel😒

Reactions: 8
The way she drops Richard Branson's name as if he had a hand in getting her to rehab. What she really means is Virgin was the only airline that do a direct flight from London to Arizona and Richard Branson has no idea who she is.

Reactions: 19
However....

She admitted it was crack addiction before her daughter was born. And that social services took her son.
Yet says the worst thing she has done is hate herself. I think not.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She admitted it was crack addiction before her daughter was born. And that social services took her son.
Yet says the worst thing she has done is hate herself. I think not.
Oh wow it’s actually there in black and white she’s admitted to being a crack head 😳 and that was way before her daughter was born- imagine what lies she has sunk to since then. Would not be at all surprised if she has been banging up smack since!!

Reactions: 14
Oh wow it’s actually there in black and white she’s admitted to being a crack head 😳 and that was way before her daughter was born- imagine what lies she has sunk to since then. Would not be at all surprised if she has been banging up smack since!!
Of course she has!it’s been obvious I think.

Reactions: 15
She has had a very hard life, she was ra*p*d at the age of 13 by a much older man repeadly whilst working in the industry. I can understand why she hides her pain with drugs. I think rather than her being snappy and aggressive though she needs a decent therapist and even maybe medication to help her abstain from cocaine

Reactions: 9
Well she's back on Instagram according to today's Sun with a non story about not being on holiday for 4 years. Going with Ryan Mira, agent to all the big stars.💫😅
No mention of hospital, septicemia or being ill in any way, so more BS I imagine.😒
Still not buying it. Please continue not to be fooled..😂

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah remember on the Insta live a while ago she was heard saying she couldn't get a passport until June. Here we are 2nd June and she's sending off for it. Wonder why she had to wait until now?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.