Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if crackwest does scat for OF seeing as Kracktona does.😳🤢(it was on secretvceleb thread I read it)🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Blimey, Nosferatu. There's a blast from the past! (It's what we call one of our neighbours- 'Nos'- miserable git.)
Local community group showed that film on Saturday where I stay - was an enjoyable watch on a large projector.

Reactions: 4
Hmmmmmmm 👇 ..... ME FINKS someone is telling ` porky pies ` 🤥🤥🤥 🤷‍♀️ ...... Il just leave these here 🤨
Are they all real pics of her? Holy mother of god, I knew her nose was bad, but this! I’ll be having nightmares all night now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is this? :unsure: :LOL:
It’s a shame to think that she could have looked like this if all those drugs hadn’t ravaged her face!
I was gonna say poor woman but then I remembered this woman openly took drugs throughout her pregnancies &I believe 1st labour, & I really think her son has some kind of fetal drug/alcohol impairment going on poor kid!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She does make-up Westcrack. She's not a magician. This is a weapons grade filter if ever I've seen one!! Just duck off. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These are my personal favourites of all her filtered photos. Why the actual duck do people do this? 😂 😂 😂

0_dan2copy.jpg
3_Danniella-Westbrook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's equitable to me posting a picture of Gisele Bunchen in a bikini and claiming it's me in my new bikini. In reality, I look more like Marjorie bleeping Dawes but hey-ho Daniella, you carry on with the fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.