Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell her that reconstructive surgery isn't cosmetic surgery. If anything she'll look worse.

Reactions: 6
It's really not. She's been saying this for ages, nothing she says is true, literally nothing.
Its said that in latter years you get the face you deserve; In Danielle's case she bought & paid for the mess that she's got because Mother Nature had nothing to do with it; Its all her own fault she looks like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She says her face is collapsing due to osteoporosis affecting her cheek bones. How is it only affecting her face and not any other areas of her body and why don't we see pensioners with collapsed faces.

Reactions: 18
She says her face is collapsing due to osteoporosis affecting her cheek bones. How is it only affecting her face and not any other areas of her body and why don't we see pensioners with collapsed faces.
A poster on the thread said it happened because of the lack of purity of the drugs.

Reactions: 3
Indeed. I thought it would be on joints where there is pressure like knees, elbows etc - not her cheekbones, nose etc!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think purity had anything to do with it, I think at the start she could probably afford pretty high quality as she was earning. I think it was more than likely just the sheer amount she was taking on an everyday basis - some reports suggest it was at least 10 grams a day.
She’s probably only able to afford bargain basement stepped-on coke these day admittedly, but the real damage was done long ago.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think purity had anything to do with it, I think at the start she could probably afford pretty high quality as she was earning. I think it was more than likely just the sheer amount she was taking on an everyday basis - some reports suggest it was at least 10 grams a day.
She’s probably only able to afford bargain basement stepped-on coke these day admittedly, but the real damage was done long ago.
Yes,years ago when her septum disappeared,many years ago,she has been on Coke since she was about 15,maybe before that.often seen in my area off her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t give such a high as snorting though as it doesn’t go straight to the brain :)

It wouldn’t give such a high as snorting though as it doesn’t go straight to the brain :)
Oh I dunno................................... some of these so-called celebs look like their brains are situated around those parts :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.