Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Its ground hog day!!! .... the same sob story, over .... over and over .... she has been living off this for approx 20yrs, if not more ... Its bleeping boring now, we have heard it all before, change the record .... she also seems to be trying hard, to behave herself, during this chat .... come across as someone she is not ( uneasy body language/mannerisms gives a clue ) ... again, we have seen her on social media countless times over the years losing the plot and ranting absolute drugged up nonsense, wired to the eyeballs ( I've seen her being extremely nasty, vile online .. to people that didn't deserve it, she lashes out BIG TIME ..... sometimes over nothing ) ... so this lil Miss Butter wouldnt melt, routine is not fooling most of us ... how she has got this job, remains a mystery, and once she fucks up ` again ` ( which she regularly does ) she will no doubt be bad mouthing them, like ALWAYS .... RINSE ... REPEAT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is she posting videos about stopping violence to kids while having her make-up done? She's even tagged Essex police :confused:

Reactions: 2

Its ground hog day!!! .... the same sob story, over .... over and over .... she has been living off this for approx 20yrs, if not more ... Its bleeping boring now, we have heard it all before, change the record .... she also seems to be trying hard, to behave herself, during this chat .... come across as someone she is not ( uneasy body language/mannerisms gives a clue ) ... again, we have seen her on social media countless times over the years losing the plot and ranting absolute drugged up nonsense, wired to the eyeballs ( I've seen her being extremely nasty, vile online .. to people that didn't deserve it, she lashes out BIG TIME ..... sometimes over nothing ) ... so this lil Miss Butter wouldnt melt, routine is not fooling most of us ... how she has got this job, remains a mystery, and once she fucks up ` again ` ( which she regularly does ) she will no doubt be bad mouthing them, like ALWAYS .... RINSE ... REPEAT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's the exact same interview she gave to Mark Dolan the other week on the same programme! Does she have nothing else to say? GB News must be so skint they're using the cheapest has-beens going.

Her mental state is up and down like a toilet seat so as @Anna666 says she will duck this gig up soon and be back to square one.

I'm getting Baby Jane vibes from that makeup story. But rougher.

Collage 2022-04-25 23_46_42.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dont tell me what to do please. I will defend Ecstasy if I wish, you are statistically more likely to die if you drink than take Ecstasy. You are also more likely to be a victim or instigator of violence. Nothing is 100% safe but Ecstasy is safer than the legal and deadly drug alcohol. Leah wouldn't have died if she'd known how to take Ecstasy safely. She died because of the ridiculous drug laws and just say no nonsense. Ecstasy is low risk. That's fact.
Lol. I have also been part of the party culture since the late 80s. Ecstasy pills has fucked up a LOT of people I know, including suicide, psychosis, hideous bizarre physical side effects such as body covered in huge water blisters...and wrecking relationships.
you have no idea what those pills are cut with and you know that the seratonin highs and drops can cause horrendous downers. The only people I know who bang on about how completely safe it is are either naive or those who are still in active use and don't want anyone to spoil their buzz.
I remember dropping pills drinking water and saying 'ooh I don't want to go all Leah betts' but it didn't put us off and zammo's just say no campaign certainly didn't put me off using harder drugs just as all the aids campaigning didn't make any of us use condoms 😪

anyone who enjoys drugs or uses drugs to any extent is well versed in the dangers just prefers to downplay them and downplay all the horrible things that can happen as a consequence of taking them.
I have seen beatings, cars blown up, kidnap, so many horrendous things linked to this culture and it still didn't put me off, in fact only the last few years I have really disconnected from it all
I stopped for years to have kids then briefly got drawn back in but seeing all the middle aged ravers in denial put me right off plus all the old creepers going after young girls off their heads.
I will never stop loving the music and have had some amazing mind-blowing times but I'm under no illusions
Just because you love something and take it loads does not make it perfect.
It's like weed smokers saying it's all natural, ergo safe. Weed has barely been natural in this country for probably thirty years.
When people do get the natural stuff they think they've been ripped off. It's hugely enhanced and brings with it a whole new set of issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s got more chance of getting shite from a ROCKING HORSE than the NHS fixing her face. I don’t know who she is bleeping or selling out of late but that’s the only way she’s getting press - she’s selling some other FUCKER out to gain press.

Reactions: 8
The only reason that shiterag of a newspaper is printing that load of codswallop is because they know it will rile people up.

Unless I've missed something it was a few months back, she was being sponsored by someone to get clean or something. Obvs didn't work.
I think when she was in Wales it was rehab. I don't have IG anymore but I'm sure that she said somewhere it was a recovery trip

Loved Les, a childhood favourite ` comedy legend .... bless him, gone far too soon 🥰 ` ... and even with his funny faces, still more handsome then ` ole westcrackpipe ` ... 🥴 🥴 she could only dream of having his talent, not even close
Twinning!
Does this mean Les Dawson was a cokehead? 😳 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she posting videos about stopping violence to kids while having her make-up done? She's even tagged Essex police :confused:

She's deleted the hideous first video. Good job Tattlers save stuff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow. Those videos. She can hardly speak properly. I doubt highly the nhs is going to fix her up.

Reactions: 9
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18378265/danniella-westbrook-new-face-nhs/
Are the NHS REALLY going to fund this?

Frankly I wouldn't be at all surprised of they do because a druggy old alkie I knew once-upon-a-time had all sorts of vanity treatments on the premise they were giving up drugs etc - need I add that they died of a drug O/D shortly after having a load of extensive surgery to fix their mangled face & body??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Dear Annabshe even admitted it as well that pics of her in forest doing exercises bollocks,She said she got paid and bought ‘tit’stuffed up her broken collapsed snoz.
How could the dealer have the heart to sell to her :( I know they’re criminals but they’re still people with morals right?

And there's millions that take stuff without any harm. I know loads of people who do it every now and again, have no issues whatsoever. The people you quote are rare. Let's look at booze shall we? A much more dangerous and life destroying drug but its legal so let's demonise someone who has a bit of coke once in a while, while folk getting tit faced regularly are fine 🤷‍♂️
The human cost of it is horrific though- from murders in Columbia to lives being destroyed when it reaches here through county lines gangs. It’s not okay

Reactions: 6
I've seen several people die on itu after taking ecstacy. Its not pleasant, imagine bleeding out from every orrifice but your limbs going black because your body is throwing out clots at the same time. These were adults- not 1st timers who 'didnt know how to take it properly'.
Its horrific.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've seen several people die on itu after taking ecstacy. Its not pleasant, imagine bleeding out from every orrifice but your limbs going black because your body is throwing out clots at the same time. These were adults- not 1st timers who 'didnt know how to take it properly'.
Its horrific.
I don’t condone ecstasy but sounds like a bad batch where you lived, cut with chemicals- it would be the cut that caused that, not the mdma

Unless it is medically necessary and she stays clean for at least 6 months, the NHS should not be touching her with a bargepole. I would feel sorry for her, but she's had so many chances, it didn't all just happen over night. And she was using 10 grams a day at the height of her fame, not 5. She is downplaying it these days, but I remember her bragging at the time before or just after her nose caved in that it was 10.
TEN GRAMS! Can’t have been good quality stuff- she must have been desperate and getting it cheaply :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t condone ecstasy but sounds like a bad batch where you lived, cut with chemicals- it would be the cut that caused that, not the mdma
these happened several years apart....must be very unlucky to all have had bad batches. If anything it highlights how much dodgy tit is out there.

A lot of the pills sold as E’s these days are totally different ‘research’ chemicals - the effects, potential toxicity and tolerance are unknown and they are far easier to overdo it on. I used to love the odd pill at a free party back in the day but I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole now unless I had a testing kit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.