Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hill is a mountain actually, so your hill can do one 🤣

Moderation is a problem for me too, and as none of us know until we try then it's a risky business. When I look at Daniella I thank Jebus that it was a shortish lived phase for me. I have children now and the thought of them doing this terrifies me.
Literally just HOWLED at the mountain comment 😂 😂

I'm sure your children will turn out fine, after all you did, and your phase was short lived as you say. Have to say, the current youth generation seem to be less into getting wasted, drink and drug usage is actually significantly declining in the 18 to 25 age range, I bet your kids aren't daft, can totally understand the concern however when you see the state of folk like DW. She's a poster girl for sobriety tbf. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Literally just HOWLED at the mountain comment 😂 😂

I'm sure your children will turn out fine, after all you did, and your phase was short lived as you say. Have to say, the current youth generation seem to be less into getting wasted, drink and drug usage is actually significantly declining in the 18 to 25 age range, I bet your kids aren't daft, can totally understand the concern however when you see the state of folk like DW. She's a poster girl for sobriety tbf. 😉
I started taking drugs at 11 - acid closely followed by speed and pills then was a full blown coke addict for most of my twenties.

My son is nearly 12 now, I look at him and I just cannot get my head around the fact I was already doing drugs then. Drinking and clubbing.

I hope you’re right about drug use declining in the young. It would break my heart if he used like I did.

Looking at those marks on Danielle’s arms, I think she’s smoking crack now. Whatever you think of her, there are more often than not awful reasons why people become addicts.l and I do feel sad for her that she’s not managed to pull herself out of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I started taking drugs at 11 - acid closely followed by speed and pills then was a full blown coke addict for most of my twenties.

My son is nearly 12 now, I look at him and I just cannot get my head around the fact I was already doing drugs then. Drinking and clubbing.

I hope you’re right about drug use declining in the young. It would break my heart if he used like I did.

Looking at those marks on Danielle’s arms, I think she’s smoking crack now. Whatever you think of her, there are more often than not awful reasons why people become addicts.l and I do feel sad for her that she’s not managed to pull herself out of it.
Wow you were young. I was 12 when I started drinking but drugs didn't come until around 15 or 16. It is definitely declining amongst the younger generation statistically so us millennials/Gen Xers must be doing something right. I'm so sorry you've had hard times and I completely agree about DW.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve heard Gen Z are actually doing MORE drugs but they’re more aware of harm reduction so there aren’t so many issues.

I’ve heard Gen Z are actually doing MORE drugs but they’re more aware of harm reduction so there aren’t so many issues.
Isn't it just cannabis use that has increased? Glad they are being savvy at least.

They do a lot of ketamine.. and abuse prescription drugs and all those random legal highs
Yeah ket has taken off, seen folks in clubs ketted up, it's so not a rave drug I don't get it. Legal highs are awful, I've had worse experiences off them than any illegal high.

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

Daniella Westbrook #3 The mystery of her jailbird fella - we’re all convinced he’s no Mandela!
Re-upping my title suggestion

• Haha
Yeah ket has taken off, seen folks in clubs ketted up, it's so not a rave drug I don't get it. Legal highs are awful, I've had worse experiences off them than any illegal high.
I did a massive line of what I thought was coke at Fabric but got spiked with ketamine.

Absolutely grim drug. Do not understand the appeal.

I did a massive line of what I thought was coke at Fabric but got spiked with ketamine.

The discussing different drugs is a little off-topic- I’m aware I’m one of the main perpetrators :) Tattle wouldn’t allow a thread discussing them right? Maybe if we give it an addiction/recovery/mental health angle :)
A lot of drugs make me feel nauseous? mdma, weed and apparently ket even worse 😷

Ket is cheaper and cheap coke is full of numbing nonsense- they probs get a better high for the price :) different effects tho

Last edited:

My bestie did the same. Told him 10 times it wasn't coke, don't do it, huge line, k hole hit him and he spent 15 minutes looking for his arms 😔 🤦‍♂️

I don't (didn't) mind it in moderation at parties, but a very fine line (pardon the pun) between slightly fucked and your brain falling out of your ear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The discussing different drugs is a little off-topic- I’m aware I’m one of the main perpetrators :) Tattle wouldn’t allow a thread discussing them right? Maybe if we give it an addiction/recovery/mental health angle :)
A lot of drugs make me feel nauseous? mdma, weed and apparently ket even worse 😷

Ket is cheaper and cheap coke is full of numbing nonsense- they probs get a better high for the price :) different effects tho
I’m sure we could make an off topic thread if we wanted? Advice perhaps?

And you’re right, we should probably bring it back to DW. There is no way she can be snorting coke up that nose anymore is there? Hence why I think she’s smoking it now.

• Heart

If you think this is off topic (which I disagree with) then don't go on the Peaches Geldof thread 😂

I've already said that the long-term effects of drug use are bad. Mods will soon raise it if its a problem.

I used to feel nauseous coming up back in the day.

Good point about ket being cheaper.

Reactions: 1
If you think this is off topic (which I disagree with) then don't go on the Peaches Geldof thread 😂

I've already said that the long-term effects of drug use are bad. Mods will soon raise it if its a problem.

I used to feel nauseous coming up back in the day.

Good point about ket being cheaper.
That OT rimming chat in Peaches’ thread had me crying with laughter. Absolute gold and another reason I love Tattle.

• Haha
That OT rimming chat in Peaches’ thread had me crying with laughter. Absolute good and another reason I love Tattle.
It’s kind of okay in less active threads- obvs there won’t be any new updates for poor Peaches but DW is still going strong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.