Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwww dear @Pom Bear Fab to see you here my friend.❤❤❤❤
OMG @Pom Bear so good to see you here! ❤ I so wish you could clone yourself because every tattlle thread needs Pom Bear content!

Thank you very much for the lovely welcome 😊❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx It's lovely to see you on here and other familiar tattle friends 🥰😘 xx
That's nice of you to say how every thread 🧵 needs Pom Bear content 😊🥰🤗😘 xx
Love to you both from Pom 🥰 xx

Pom is in the thread, welcome, nice job on the first post here.

Wonder what the next news story will be?
Thank you very much for the welcome 🥰❤🤗😊😘 and pic compliment it's been great to join, I look forward to adding more pics in future..Love from Pom 💖❤😀🥰🤗😘 xx

Bloody Nora Batty Westbrook 😀😄😄😘 x

Resizer_16507057914051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Pom, you're the loveliest (and most talented!!) person on Tattle. I always feel better when I see one of your posts xx
Thank you very much indeed for the wonderful compliments 💖💖🥰💓🤗😘 xx That's lovely to hear how you feel better when you see my posts 💕💖❤🥰💓🤗😘 Love Pom 😘 xx

Resizer_16507231496371.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The last page is a group of people sending heart emojis and telling each other how wonderful they are.

Can you save the personal conversations for elsewhere and talk about La Westbrook?

• Haha
  • Angry
The last page is a group of people sending heart emojis and telling each other how wonderful they are.

Can you save the personal conversations for elsewhere and talk about La Westbrook?

I agree

sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just joined u today , but been lurking a wee while. Do you not all think when she is quiet she's been straight and when she's in the papers EVERY day she's on the gear to provide her funds.

Reactions: 9
She is younger than me by 6 years and I remember seeing her on Eastenders and thinking how naturally pretty she was and a bit jealous. The endless tabloid nonsense is wearing me out and appearing on Lorraine to talk about a fake pregnancy?!! A complete con artist and now it's most days of the week. I wonder how much she gets for these articles?
Is she gonna be down Brighton beach again exposing her rather strangely misplaced nipples again. I wish I could make tit up and get paid. 😂
I got her first book out the library and I bought into the idea she turned her life around. At least I didn't pay for it😅
More fool me. 😬
it's how delusional she is that does my head in. Have no experience of coke, been offered it but turned down afraid I might like it too much. Same with all street drugs. Still have my nose though
Anyway had to join in cos I'm sick of her lies, lying about cancer for God's sake. I don't believe a single word she says and the tabloids keep printing it. They know fine that we are watching a car crash happening slowly.
That ring doesn't even fit her finger properly, it's rather loose like she is with the facts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
POM. . I have never interacted with you but I think you are amazing .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her nose isn’t so much the problem, it’s more the ever-downturned lips that give her a constant glum look.
She looks like Popeye just before he cracks open that can of spinach!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
POM. . I have never interacted with you but I think you are amazing .
Hello from Pom 🥰🤗😘 xx Thank you very much 💖😊😘 xx.

A more scary pic then my usual jokey ones but thought it be interesting to make ..

Resizer_16507358015331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Delighted to see you on this thread Pom 😃❤
Thank you and you too 😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx

I leave this here for now and be back on Saturday to catch up and add a few more pics, as I don't want to take over the thread.. Love Pom ❤😘 xx.

Even a very filtered pic can't hide the damage to her nose..

Resizer_16508444256071.jpg

...unless she dresses up as a clown 😄😀 x

Resizer_16508444386413.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.