Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's weird isn't it. I actually read in Mixmag (credible when it comes to drugs) that the quality of coke is better than it was in the 80s and 90s. I've shoved a lot of stuff up mi sneck in my time and thankfully my nose is as prominent as ever, I wonder if some people have weak cartilage as a contributory factor too maybe? Or maybe it is just the sheer volume. Recreational users get on it, then have a comedown and sleep, then stay off it till the next sesh. For habitual users their noses will never get proper rest and recuperation I guess.
I'm wondering if some of the big names have their noses fixed on the quiet before it becomes noticeable. There's certainly some nastier stuff being used these days, which will undoubtedly speed up the damage being done. I don't believe any one has stronger cartilage than any one else, its probably due to amounts snorted, how often and whether or not you change which nostril you use. I have a deviated septum due to coke use in my 20's, but I did binge on it Saturday nights and I had a boyfriend who took it, so when I stayed there we often did it Fri and Sat nights. Never did it during the week or working hours, only socially when drinking etc. Coke kills the blood vessels in the nose so that's why the "rot" sets in. Oh I can have my nose fixed on the NHS, already been there and spoken to consultant, but I don't fancy another op under a general. And the only reason they will do it is cos one nostril is partially blocked so messes with breathing a bit, but I'm used to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if some of the big names have their noses fixed on the quiet before it becomes noticeable. There's certainly some nastier stuff being used these days, which will undoubtedly speed up the damage being done. I don't believe any one has stronger cartilage than any one else, its probably due to amounts snorted, how often and whether or not you change which nostril you use. I have a deviated septum due to coke use in my 20's, but I did binge on it Saturday nights and I had a boyfriend who took it, so when I stayed there we often did it Fri and Sat nights. Never did it during the week or working hours, only socially when drinking etc. Coke kills the blood vessels in the nose so that's why the "rot" sets in. Oh I can have my nose fixed on the NHS, already been there and spoken to consultant, but I don't fancy another op under a general. And the only reason they will do it is cos one nostril is partially blocked so messes with breathing a bit, but I'm used to it.
Oh wow sorry to hear that 😔 I snorted speed and coke for 20+ years for 3 nights a week and my nose is fine. I think I've just been lucky then, and my theory about it being daily usage has been shown to be wrong.

That's why I think at this point she must be smoking it, like Whitney did, or taking actual crack. It would be impossible to snort with the state of her nose.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh wow sorry to hear that 😔 I snorted speed and coke for 20+ years for 3 nights a week and my nose is fine. I think I've just been lucky then, and my theory about it being daily usage has been shown to be wrong.

That's why I think at this point she must be smoking it, like Whitney did, or taking actual crack. It would be impossible to snort with the state of her nose.
You can also rub it on your gums although the high isn’t the same, or put it up your bum 😆

Reactions: 2
You can also rub it on your gums although the high isn’t the same, or put it up your bum 😆
Yes indeed. Or, on erm other parts, causes a tingle and heightened sensitivity. Allegedly 😉 (I'm in no way advocating drug use. It has it's ups and downs even if used recreationally, hence why I'm off it all now, with the odd weak relapse 😔)

• Heart
  • Haha

I think she is smoking crack.I’m sure I read it awhile ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Never liked speed, nasty stuff, but once we put it in rizlor papers and swallowed it. We did sprinkle coke in champagne once, but I dunno if it does much ingested in powder form. Yeah rubbing in gums isn't advised as it can make them recede.

Hated speed. Really nasty to use and did not like how it made me feel- paranoid, uptight, hyperactive and unable to sleep. Yeah she's not snorting. Can she even snort with no septum? She will end up dead in the next few years. She will never give up the gear.

Never liked speed, nasty stuff, but once we put it in rizlor papers and swallowed it. We did sprinkle coke in champagne once, but I dunno if it does much ingested in powder form. Yeah rubbing in gums isn't advised as it can make them recede.

Hated speed. Really nasty to use and did not like how it made me feel- paranoid, uptight, hyperactive and unable to sleep. Yeah she's not snorting. Can she even snort with no septum? She will end up dead in the next few years. She will never give up the gear.
I was addicted to speed, and the comedown is, as you say, beyond horrendous. I loved the feeling though when I was high off it, it overrode any negatives, until it didn't. I got so bad it even made me paranoid when I was high if I was in a club. You'd think that would make me stop but it didn't at that point. 😔

She will never ever give up, sadly, it's part of her now. It's like oxygen to her, she literally needs it. I do feel sorry for her, she's not a nasty vile person a la Katie Price, she's a drug addict who has ruined her life and looks beyond belief, but she owns her mistakes and doesn't blame everyone but herself like some others do.

• Sad

Same here it's a dirty drug and always makes you feel grimy after taking it

Reactions: 1
Same here it's a dirty drug and always makes you feel grimy after taking it
It's no "dirtier" than any other drug. It's just a way for people to sneer at other people. "My drug's better than your drug". Coke is cut with more shite than amphetamine is and coke has rotted off more noses than amphetamine has. Coke is common as muck these days, look at the state of its biggest advocate DW, how folk can sneer at speed does make me laugh, its such a cliché. (I'm not advocating for either, I just hate this snobbish disdain of amphetamine while shoving half a gram of coke cut with rat poison up their nose from Dodgy Dave, using a piss spattered £20 note while they're at it.)

Poor man's coke
90s cliche. I took speed with my pills back in the day because I wanted to, it was perfect with ecstasy at raves. I certainly didn't take it because I wanted coke and couldn't afford it, I actively turned coke down frequently, much preferred speed. You could always spot the one knob head coked up a mile off. Why the snobbery?!

Last edited:
90s cliche. I took speed with my pills back in the day because I wanted to, it was perfect with ecstasy at raves. I certainly didn't take it because I wanted coke and couldn't afford it, I actively turned coke down frequently, much preferred speed. You could always spot the one knob head coked up a mile off. Why the snobbery?!
No snobbery, honest, just that I literally was that poor (wo)man that could only afford speed and pills! Cole was above my pay grade. We're talking drugs here, not fine wines, I'm not sure anyone would be snobby about it! Then again, I am pretty naïve.

She has not had any of the surgery yet .... despite the crap the media keep printing .... blowing fuckin smoke up her drugged ARSE ... taking the piss on how good she looks ( we all have eyes ) .... the photos below is what her face looks like ... If she had this surgery, where they will take a rib to reconstruct her cheekbone ... where I believe they actually slice around the whole hairline ... face, pulling it away in order to get to the damage ( like a mask ... they peel off ) .... its going to take months to heal ... it is not a small op ... she has the usual Botox fillers, to pump out her lips, cheeks ... which I think make her look more ridiculous ... she has not had the op yet, and you can bet when she does ... we will be reading about it 24/7 ... it will be the biggest payday she has had in years ... this will be milked to the death, by the time she is done

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
No snobbery, honest, just that I literally was that poor (wo)man that could only afford speed and pills! Cole was above my pay grade. We're talking drugs here, not fine wines, I'm not sure anyone would be snobby about it! Then again, I am pretty naïve.
Nowt cheap about speed and pills. I used to get 3 pills and 3 gram of speed, that'd be £50 and that was 30 years ago. But they'd last all night. Same price as half a gram of coke back then which certainly wouldn't last all night. Speed and pills made the rave scene, look at Ibiza and festivals now, full of coked up, tanked up tosspots.

And people are deffo snobby about drugs. It just winds me up that phrase, I chose to take speed, it wasn't because I couldn't afford coke, and I know it was the same for most ravers back in the day.

Jarvis Cocker certainly wasn't poor and he opted for Es and Whizz (as per the song) 😉

Nowt cheap about speed and pills. I used to get 3 pills and 3 gram of speed, that'd be £50 and that was 30 years ago. But they'd last all night. Same price as half a gram of coke back then which certainly wouldn't last all night. Speed and pills made the rave scene, look at Ibiza and festivals now, full of coked up, tanked up tosspots.

And people are deffo snobby about drugs. It just winds me up that phrase, I chose to take speed, it wasn't because I couldn't afford coke, and I know it was the same for most ravers back in the day.

Jarvis Cocker certainly wasn't poor and he opted for Es and Whizz (as per the song) 😉
Not going to argue with you about it, not sure defending speed over cocaine is a hill I'd choose to die on anyway. I more than dabbled in the 90's and even though my life has moved on to a calm, grown up and sober place I can honestly say that I still feel affected by it. Drugs are tit, all drugs, and Daniella is the living, walking embodiment of that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not going to argue with you about it, not sure defending speed over cocaine is a hill I'd choose to die on anyway. I more than dabbled in the 90's and even though my life has moved on to a calm, grown up and sober place I can honestly say that I still feel affected by it. Drugs are tit, all drugs, and Daniella is the living, walking embodiment of that
I'm not fussy about hills, that's just hill snobbery 😉 😂 I get that folk don't like speed, I just don't like the insinuation that folk took it cos they couldn't afford coke when that certainly wasn't the case.

I absolutely agree about the long term negative effects, I was diagnosed with osteopaenia aged 36, at my last DEXA scan my bones are now in the normal range, that is 100% down to me giving up speed.

I don't however think all drugs are tit. I think taken in moderation is fine. The odd pill or g or drink isn't a big deal imho. I just didn't (can't!) do moderation. And therein lies the problem.

I'm not fussy about hills, that's just hill snobbery 😉 😂 I get that folk don't like speed, I just don't like the insinuation that folk took it cos they couldn't afford coke when that certainly wasn't the case.

I absolutely agree about the long term negative effects, I was diagnosed with osteopaenia aged 36, at my last DEXA scan my bones are now in the normal range, that is 100% down to me giving up speed.

I don't however think all drugs are tit. I think taken in moderation is fine. The odd pill or g or drink isn't a big deal imho. I just didn't (can't!) do moderation. And therein lies the problem.
My hill is a mountain actually, so your hill can do one 🤣

Moderation is a problem for me too, and as none of us know until we try then it's a risky business. When I look at Daniella I thank Jebus that it was a shortish lived phase for me. I have children now and the thought of them doing this terrifies me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.