Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo shes on 1 today . .
So much love for her haters.
Is this her "come down"?

Does she ever have 1 I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 2
In the paper today showing the results of her so called surgery. It looks exactly the same! She really is full of it!

Reactions: 4
Her mouth does look a bit different tbf. She's not doing the Billy Idol sneer, maybe they've used botox to make her mouth a bit more presentable (but not much). She's definitely had forehead botox recently judging by the arched right eyebrow.

Also, she doesn't look pranged and clammy like she usually does, looks like she had a night off the gear for once.
Behold, a miracle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Jodie has signed up to Mira's agency as well now. That'll be why she and Danniella have been to a couple of the same events recently.

• Sick
I’ve just read Bryony Gordon has a hole in her septum too- such a warning against the type of cheaper coke that’s available to us compared to how unscathed all the big rockstars are!

I’ve just read Bryony Gordon has a hole in her septum too- such a warning against the type of cheaper coke that’s available to us compared to how unscathed all the big rockstars are!
Yeah it's weird isn't it. I actually read in Mixmag (credible when it comes to drugs) that the quality of coke is better than it was in the 80s and 90s. I've shoved a lot of stuff up mi sneck in my time and thankfully my nose is as prominent as ever, I wonder if some people have weak cartilage as a contributory factor too maybe? Or maybe it is just the sheer volume. Recreational users get on it, then have a comedown and sleep, then stay off it till the next sesh. For habitual users their noses will never get proper rest and recuperation I guess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.