Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Daniella Westbrook #3 The mystery of her jailbird fella - we’re all convinced he’s no Mandela!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's ruined like. She's got no career, her only source in income now is the chat show circuit. She's fucked.

Reactions: 7
If anyone's interested I found an article on levamisole, I'd not heard of it before it was cited as the reason Westbrook's face has rotted. Fear not, there are no gruesome photos!

TLDR: Seems most coke has some levamisole in it and has done for years. it actually enhances the coke and the cutting happens at source in South America. Obviously it wouldn't be in drug cartels' financial interests to turn their worldwide client base into necroticised monsters so they don't use huge amounts of it when mixing it in. The average coke user sniffing a few lines here and there at the weekend and parties will never be affected by it. Apparently you have to do A LOT of cocaine over time for this to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lolol. She doesn’t like what I have to say.
Did you mention Eastenders to her? 😂 She's very sensitive about that.

She's in a bad mood today.... I see she's kicking off too over her dog that died 😯
Just found this also... another dog from early 2019... I don't know what happened to this one but she got a new puppy a couple of months after this was posted 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘David’ is a figment of her imagination. As if some 28 year old bloke is going to be interested in her, with her manky old boat race.
She’s got this idea of herself as some kind of glamorous East End gangsters moll and this ‘fiancé in prison’ story is just a load of made up bollocks.

Reactions: 23
‘David’ is a figment of her imagination. As if some 28 year old bloke is going to be interested in her, with her manky old boat race.
She’s got this idea of herself as some kind of glamorous East End gangsters moll and this ‘fiancé in prison’ story is just a load of made up bollocks.
Sounds like an Eastenders plot 😄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.