Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta vs Reality
It's so bad when she tries to filter that hooter... She's tried loads of ways to do it. Drawing lines underneath to make it neater, blurring it so much its invisible or making it comicly small like a tinker bell button.. Filters are bad enough on normal faces but strange things happen to algorithms when faced with that.

Also, as we predicted her jail bf almost certainly doesn't exist as apparently they've split up. Yawn... 😒🤣

Reactions: 9
If anyone's interested I found an article on levamisole, I'd not heard of it before it was cited as the reason Westbrook's face has rotted. Fear not, there are no gruesome photos!

TLDR: Seems most coke has some levamisole in it and has done for years. it actually enhances the coke and the cutting happens at source in South America. Obviously it wouldn't be in drug cartels' financial interests to turn their worldwide client base into necroticised monsters so they don't use huge amounts of it when mixing it in. The average coke user sniffing a few lines here and there at the weekend and parties will never be affected by it. Apparently you have to do A LOT of cocaine over time for this to happen.
That and the fact coke kills off the blood vessels anyway, without the little extra nasty stuff, is a very bad combo. When you start doing too much coke you get nose bleeds, long before your nose is fucked up. Dopey Danniella was probably not subjected to that additional nasty they have started cutting it with, until recent years, so she managed a lot of the damage simply by her crazy amount of usage.

Reactions: 7
"The troubled star also flashed a smile as she crouched down to top up her tyre pressure, making the whole experience look easy."

Can you imagine dreaming of a career in journalism and this is the shite you end up having to write about?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"The troubled star also flashed a smile as she crouched down to top up her tyre pressure, making the whole experience look easy."

Can you imagine dreaming of a career in journalism and this is the shite you end up having to write about?

Bless 'em! These journos are only 12 years old after all. They're doing their work experience writing bollocks about lameoid "celebs" like this one and skanky, but hopefully they'll Grow Up to realise there are better things in life to do for a living; (Like cleaning toilets)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She ought to consider being a Dubai Porta potty. Don't suppose they care what the face is like and she will have more cash than even she can piss away on marching powder.

Bless 'em! These journos are only 12 years old after all. They're doing their work experience writing bollocks about lameoid "celebs" like this one and skanky, but hopefully they'll Grow Up to realise there are better things in life to do for a living; (Like cleaning toilets)
Or sinks.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4

" Trust your instincts " .... is she taking the piss????? ....... most people with a few more brain cells, than this mess of a woman .... would have considered the FACT ... that this ` alleged ` boyfriend was inside doing a 9 stretch ( he has been inside for a long time ... did she think she was the ONLY one visiting him? ... there's not much to do in jail, so these inmates grab at any chance to promise some deluded idiot, a fairy tale life, when they get released 🤦‍♀️... also people dont go to jail for 9yrs for simply selling stolen gear ... he is inside for something far more serious ) .... maybe just MAYBE that should have been a RED FLAG! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... Ayyeee westCRACKpipe 🤔 ..... Go away you silly person, no one gives a duck to your immature drugged up rants, about your ` pure fantasist ` existence, everything you post online is cringeworthy ( yesterday in the DM ... washing your car, acting like some high twit, making a further fool of yourself ... set up pap shots for a few measly quid .... SNIFF SNIFF ... yet more embarrassment for your kids ) ... this is the behaviour of some hormonal 14yr old .. not a grown woman pushing 50! .... I hope the docs doing the op see through your lies, and refuse to help you ..... " YOU ARE NOT CLEAN ... NEVER HAVE BEEN ... NEVER WILL BE " ... then someone who is ill through no fault of their own, gets the treatment they deserve:mad::mad:

Reactions: 14
I know they're all in on it together but Backgrid are really giving us some belters lately. State of this.

Screenshot_20220420-102721_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She ought to consider being a Dubai Porta potty. Don't suppose they care what the face is like and she will have more cash than even she can piss away on marching powder.
I wondered this too. Look at the state of some of them who do it, they're not Russian supermodels eg. Chloe Ferry. Apparently if the women are "famous" this adds to the thrill for them, crapping over some z list celebrity must add to the degradation that these weird fuckers get off on. I'd say she probably has little in the way of personal boundaries and zero self respect so I'm surprised Ryan Mira hasn't hooked her up with work over there. Perhaps even scat-loving Arabs have higher standards than Westbrook.

Sometimes I feel a twinge of pity for her then I remember the hell she put her kids through and the fake cancer stories and the pity dissipates pretty fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wondered this too. Look at the state of some of them who do it, they're not Russian supermodels eg. Chloe Ferry. Apparently if the women are "famous" this adds to the thrill for them, crapping over some z list celebrity must add to the degradation that these weird fuckers get off on. I'd say she probably has little in the way of personal boundaries and zero self respect so I'm surprised Ryan Mira hasn't hooked her up with work over there. Perhaps even scat-loving Arabs have higher standards than Westbrook.

Sometimes I feel a twinge of pity for her then I remember the hell she put her kids through and the fake cancer stories and the pity dissipates pretty fast.
I read a few women's experiences doing this, some had not been informed with regards to all that would be asked of them. It's absolutely disgusting. One woman was vomiting, natural reaction and they didn't pay her the full amount partly due to that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

One of my career choices as a youngster was journalism and I am so glad it never happened.

• Heart
I'm new here 😀🥰 x..

Just made..lol 🤗😘 x

Resizer_16506821788305.jpg

Oooh let's have a look 😀...

Resizer_16506821900473.jpg

Now let's look without the filter 😄😄 x

Resizer_16506822098321.jpg

No wonder she has a wonkey nose 🤔😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG @Pom Bear so good to see you here! ❤ I so wish you could clone yourself because every tattlle thread needs Pom Bear content!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pom is in the thread, welcome, nice job on the first post here.

Wonder what the next news story will be?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.