Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that one of her binges included LEVAMISOLE which is a worming medicine. They cut it with cocaine but it's a poison that can actively rot your bones!
Makes sense considering the state of her. I've never seen people who "just" do drugs end up with a face like Westbrook's, not even close.

Oh how wrong you are!!

She's as grim as they can get, isn't she?

Reactions: 6
Just found another one from 2012... she had 4 dogs at once, and after a couple of years she gave them away or they just disappeared. I wonder what happened to all these dogs she's had? :unsure::(

• Sad
  • Wow
The coked up prat is copying skanky Price,wants to adopt a Ukranian child FFS,a,so loss of her dogs as well just like skanky Price.Pair of arseholes.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

She never fails to make me laugh with her fantasist drug addled BS!! ..... No social worker in their right mind ( in the UK ) would even consider a ` smack head and criminal ` as ideal parents for ` any child ` that includes one coming from a war torn country ( any child being considered for adoption, has to go through the strict legal channels in the UK, that includes from overseas, these children are not just given to anyone ... sign on dotted line ... job done 🤷‍♀️ ... Social Services here, are involved in placing these children with appropriate parents ) .... does she think its like going online at Tesco, order the child you want, and it gets delivered with absolutely NO CHECKS on her ( or HIS ... IF he exists ) background and history? ..... do duck OFF ` westCRACKpipe ` and when you get there .... duck OFF again and keep going .... she is yet AGAIN in full delusional RANTING mode, talking utter FANTASIST nonsense .... which only means one thing with her ` SNIFF SNIFF ` :rolleyes::rolleyes: ..... some creep who`s been locked up for 8yrs .... 20yrs her junior, with nothing much to do ... is feeding her a load bull crap, and she is swallowing it HOOK LINE AND SINKER because she is too bleeping thick ... desperate and DELUDED to see reality .... story of her miserable life🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

She never fails to make me laugh with her fantasist drug addled BS!! ..... No social worker in their right mind ( in the UK ) would even consider a ` smack head and criminal ` as ideal parents for ` any child ` that includes one coming from a war torn country ( any child being considered for adoption, has to go through the strict legal channels in the UK, that includes from overseas, these children are not just given to anyone ... sign on dotted line ... job done 🤷‍♀️ ) .... does she think its like going online at Tesco, order the child you want, and it gets delivered with absolutely NO CHECKS on her ( or HIS ... IF he exists ) background and history? ..... do duck OFF ` westCRACKpipe ` and when you get there .... duck OFF again and keep going .... she is yet AGAIN in full delusional RANTING mode, talking utter FANTASIST nonsense .... which only means one thing with her ` SNIFF SNIFF ` :rolleyes::rolleyes: ..... some creep who`s been locked up for 8yrs .... 20yrs her junior, with nothing much to do ... is feeding her a load bull crap, and she is swallowing it HOOK LINE AND SINKER because she is too bleeping thick and desperate to see reality .... story of her miserable life🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Anna just like the bullshit that Skanky said about adopting African child.Stupids fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anna just like the bullshit that Skanky said about adopting African child.Stupids fuckers.
Agreed Dolly ... none of these so called ` mothers ` with their history, would be allowed ANY child, whether from Africa or the Ukraine ... and it dosent get more neglectful than pwiccee and westcrack ... BOTH HIDEOUS failures in the mothering dept ... fuckin delusional, dumb mares😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed Dolly ... none of these so called ` mothers ` with their history, would be allowed ANY child, whether from Africa or the Ukraine ... and it dosent get more neglectful than pwiccee and westcrack ... BOTH HIDEOUS failures in the mothering dept ... fuckin delusional, dumb mares😡😡
WESTCRACK 🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm at work and just spat Coffee all over the computer Screen
That's BRILLIANT Anna 💕💕🙏🙏
They are Both Deluded old Hasbeens ( I should know one lol) DW has zero talent, Pair of Old Brasses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
WESTCRACK 🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm at work and just spat Coffee all over the computer Screen
That's BRILLIANT Anna 💕💕🙏🙏
They are Both Deluded old Hasbeens ( I should know one lol) DW has zero talent, Pair of Old Brasses
:LOL::LOL:🙏💞💞 ... Yep .... the word ` brass ` was made for these two SELFISH drugged up, ZERO TALENT ....... drunk old hags ..... of course they're both going to be allowed to adopt a precious child ( NOT ) ... because they have done so well with the children they already have 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Long time lurker on this thread! But omg just found out one of her exes was Jude moore!!!!!

Surely a publicity stunt!

The coked up prat is copying skanky Price,wants to adopt a Ukranian child FFS,a,so loss of her dogs as well just like skanky Price.Pair of arseholes.
She'd do far better repairing relationships with her existing children, adults though they may now be.

Long time lurker on this thread! But omg just found out one of her exes was Jude moore!!!!!

Surely a publicity stunt!
I think he said not long afterwards that it was a set up to make a few quid from photos, articles etc. They definitely fell out because he was slagging her off all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think he said not long afterwards that it was a set up to make a few quid from photos, articles etc. They definitely fell out because he was slagging her off all over social media.
Thank god for that! Thought had to be a publicity stunt! He’s a wee insta crush of mine!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.