Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think she could sink any lower, obviously I was wrong.

To be fair, nobody sane with functioning eyes would go within 10,000 miles of her. This latest 'squeeze' obviously just wants the notoriety and if they're both lucky, some v. low rent mag like New or TV Quick might pay peanuts for the 'stunning' wedding pictures. She can only get the dregs and low lives because that's what she is. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have no sympathy for her but feel desperately sad for her poor kids. The daughter seems OK, the son looks like he's heading down her path. Selfish witch should never have brought innocents into this world.

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before we get the inevitable headline; she's beyond help and only has herself to blame.

Reactions: 17
She really is deluded. She actually thinks she’s going to be marrying some bloke 20 years younger than her in some dream wedding in the Maldives. She hasn’t got a pot to piss in for a start.

Reactions: 16
Her unending bullshit is exhausting. This "David" probably doesn't even exist, she's made it all up. Like the twins pregnancy, cancer scare etc.
She knows and we know that no adoption agency would entrust her with a child, she will just say anything to get in the papers. Looks like her habit is raging out of control again going by how many ridiculous stories and pap walks she's doing right now.

Curious as to how she knew her cocaine had been cut with levamisole? Drug users know and accept that powdered drugs will have been cut with something other than cocaine, could be absolutely anything so how did she know specifically it was levamisole? The article I read made it sound like she knew she'd been snorting that at the time of the binge, that's how it sounded to me anyway.

Reactions: 13
She has no intentions of doing this whatsoever and is only saying it for attention (and the people posting “She must be joking!” etc are playing into her game).

Reactions: 6
She's not capable of looking after animals... there's been a few dogs she's had that have gone missing 🤨 She was often seen walking one a few years back and then it just disappeared. Then she got this one when she came out of rehab, only had him a few weeks and never mentioned him again

Then she got another one called Bobby, used him for a reality TV show about pets then gave him to her daughter. He has his own IG account and seems well looked after.

Looks like she also had a dog while living in LA back in 2014 but she left it there...
The dogs all look like the ones you imagine illegal gypsy dog fighters and cruel breeders would have. I'm no expert but they look over bred and unwell. She probably likes looking at them though as it's more pleasant to stare at than a mirror... 🤣😳

Her unending bullshit is exhausting. This "David" probably doesn't even exist, she's made it all up. Like the twins pregnancy, cancer scare etc.
She knows and we know that no adoption agency would entrust her with a child, she will just say anything to get in the papers. Looks like her habit is raging out of control again going by how many ridiculous stories and pap walks she's doing right now.

Curious as to how she knew her cocaine had been cut with levamisole? Drug users know and accept that powdered drugs will have been cut with something other than cocaine, could be absolutely anything so how did she know specifically it was levamisole? The article I read made it sound like she knew she'd been snorting that at the time of the binge, that's how it sounded to me anyway.
Yeah, you're right in that this David character could be non existent. But it sounded like some bleep from back when so maybe... But like anyone would date her in a serious manner, at the age of twenty bleeping eight!
Why can't she just date some old duffer who looks like Frank butcher off enders then we'll all be happy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Self-loathing. Anyone will do just so long as I've got a fella.
Yeah but cmon... She's just plain daft as a brush. 😜
Plenty of people feel they need a partner and therefore will sometimes settle, but I swear she has arrested development from when she first got on the sniff at 14. Her brain hasn't progressed since and she learned nothing. Sad really innit.. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the article she states "I know I'm in good hands so I want to be in the best shape I can be before I go in." accompanied by photos of her clearly off her nut.

If this bleep told me it was raining I'd go outside and check for myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

Seriously????????? No organisation is going to hand over a traumatised child to a crack-head FGS! :mad:

Skanky price announced she was going to "adopt / purchase" a Nigerian child some years ago and she was sent packing pronto by the Nigerian govt so this wreckage has not a hope in hell with her ongoing Habit and her scummy boyfriend in tow. Anything for publicity again :(

Furthermore I'm still fucked-off about that poor little dog's untimely death too :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Seriously????????? No organisation is going to hand over a traumatised child to a crack-head FGS! :mad:

Skanky price announced she was going to "adopt / purchase" a Nigerian child some years ago and she was sent packing pronto by the Nigerian govt so this wreckage has not a hope in hell with her ongoing Habit and her scummy boyfriend in tow. Anything for publicity again :(
It's mental, isn't it? Like an adoption agency are gonna hand over a kid to a skint crackhead and some young dealer who just done a few years in jail.
She would say literally anything to get in the papers. The desperation and the frequency of these articles suggests she's still bang on it (was she ever not?!)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t trust her to look after a piece of wood let alone an actual living child. Especially with the bang up job she did with her actual kids.

Reactions: 13
As a kid I'd rather have taken my chances in Bucha than trying my luck in Daniellas crack den

Reactions: 6
Did anyone send the video of her and rat boy Ryan saying they were going to shoot up to the paper?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone send the video of her and rat boy Ryan saying they were going to shoot up to the paper?
They didn't say they were going to shoot up 😂 bit of Chinese Whispers here. She said "I'd rather stay in and have some more here than go back out". She didn't realise he was still filming and it was removed before anyone had chance to capture it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.