Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
According to DM she has got engaged to her 28 year old prisoner boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Now deceased.

I read "Now deceased" and my heart jumped as I thought you meant Daniella! Wasn't the dog fine and having a walk yesterday? wonder what happened to it

Reactions: 5
Don't get me started on her and dogs. Why the hell did the dog place let her rehome one? She has no stable home of her own for starters!

I wouldn't put it past her to sell the dog to one of her dodgy mates for dog fighting or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Don't get me started on her and dogs. I dog sat for her a few years ago and it was a bleeping nightmare of an experience! Why the hell did the dog place let her rehome one? She has no stable home of her own for starters!

I wouldn't put it past her to sell the dog to one of her dodgy mates for dog fighting or something.
100% think she got rid of it or sold it in exchange for drugs

Reactions: 6
She makes it sound like she's had him since he was a puppy. She's had him three weeks and was in London on benders and visiting her imaginary fella for at least half that.

Screenshot_20220414-213137_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I read "Now deceased" and my heart jumped as I thought you meant Daniella! Wasn't the dog fine and having a walk yesterday? wonder what happened to it
My apologies on making your heart jump.

According to the article she only adopted the dog in March! Didn't even last a month under Daniellas care..
So Katie Price isn't the only one who can't look after a dog.

Reactions: 11
The guy she's allegedly dating while he's in prison is some filthy lowlife who she ended up shacking up with a few years back in marbs. Hes a low level coke dealer and she fucked him for free tainted gear that rotted her nose off so badly it will never ever be repaired. This was in about 2015 I think, after she split from that Welsh crack head anorexic cage fighter impersonator. All these men are so bleeping awful.
Her self esteem is rock bottom. I actually thought round about 2006 she had it together, her face looked OK and she seemed like she was getting work. But that's the problem.
She's not an actor. She has no talent. What purpose does she have other than selling stories about the worlds most eroded septum... What a bleeping disaster.
Stop selling yourself as someone who needs to facially look OK, you never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't get me started on her and dogs. Why the hell did the dog place let her rehome one? She has no stable home of her own for starters!

She's not capable of looking after animals... there's been a few dogs she's had that have gone missing 🤨 She was often seen walking one a few years back and then it just disappeared. Then she got this one when she came out of rehab, only had him a few weeks and never mentioned him again

Then she got another one called Bobby, used him for a reality TV show about pets then gave him to her daughter. He has his own IG account and seems well looked after.

Looks like she also had a dog while living in LA back in 2014 but she left it there...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't know why I'm surprised about all the missing dogs, she's a smack rat just like the price beast, unable to look after their own kids. They would sell their own kids for drugs never mind a dog.

Reactions: 12
Just read that one of her binges included LEVAMISOLE which is a worming medicine. They cut it with cocaine but it's a poison that can actively rot your bones!

• Wow
  • Sick
The guy she's allegedly dating while he's in prison is some filthy lowlife who she ended up shacking up with a few years back in marbs. Hes a low level coke dealer and she fucked him for free tainted gear that rotted her nose off so badly it will never ever be repaired. This was in about 2015 I think, after she split from that Welsh crack head anorexic cage fighter impersonator. All these men are so bleeping awful.
Her self esteem is rock bottom. I actually thought round about 2006 she had it together, her face looked OK and she seemed like she was getting work. But that's the problem.
She's not an actor. She has no talent. What purpose does she have other than selling stories about the worlds most eroded septum... What a bleeping disaster.
Stop selling yourself as someone who needs to facially look OK, you never will.
I didn't think she could sink any lower, obviously I was wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.