Daniella Westbrook #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only reason, her op will now be done by the NHS ( paid by tax payers 🤬 🤬 ) is because, her face is now soo deformed .... its affecting her breathing, and mental health ... its now classed as medical/necessary, not for ` cosmetic ` reasons ... its clear that her face has now caved in on itself .... she previously stated on her IG, that it will cost 400+ grand, money she didnt have, to go private ... as the NHS wouldnt touch her .... seems that has now changed, its now under ` medical ` ..... something that needs to be done for her health .... sadly, I see her being in the same predicament a few years down the line ... because, she continues to use, like any addict, she is in DENIAL ... after ` quick fixes `... thinking she can gloss over the external without fixing the real issue ... the INTERNAL 🤷‍♀️ ... ( and before anyone pipes up, that I dont understand ... Im being cruel ..... I was a full blown addict ( drugs and alcohol ) for MANY years ... long story, got myself clean, and sorted my life out, for the sake of my children .... If a mother wont get clean for her children ... she will NEVER stop using )
I just can't see the NHS being willing to fix her face if she is still using. It will be obvious to professionals that she is. It must be pretty tit looking in the mirror to that, but she had plenty of warnings and her nose collapsing the first time would have been the wake up call most people needed.

Reactions: 16
I think the only reason, her op will now be done by the NHS ( paid by tax payers 🤬 🤬 ) is because, her face is now soo deformed .... its affecting her breathing, and mental health ... its now classed as medical/necessary, not for ` cosmetic ` reasons ... its clear that her face has now caved in on itself .... she previously stated on her IG, that it will cost 400+ grand, money she didnt have, to go private ... as the NHS wouldnt touch her .... seems that has now changed, its now under ` medical ` ..... something that needs to be done for her health .... sadly, I see her being in the same predicament a few years down the line ... because, she continues to use, like any addict, she is in DENIAL ... after ` quick fixes `... thinking she can gloss over the external without fixing the real issue ... the INTERNAL 🤷‍♀️ ... ( and before anyone pipes up, that I dont understand ... Im being cruel ..... I was a full blown addict ( drugs and alcohol ) for MANY years ... long story, got myself clean, and sorted my life out, for the sake of my children .... If a mother wont get clean for her children ... she will NEVER stop using )
The vast majority of stuff that she says and does are complete bullshite and it's clear she is as high as a kite most of the time. Take the recent prison excursion where the story was that her fiancee was inside Pentonville. That was after she said categorically she was not engaged after she had worn some ring. It's all a game to her to score some money to get high....rinse and repeat. The papers are quite happy to go along with her BS as it gets them traffic.

She will be getting nothing done on the NHS as she is constantly on drugs.....they are not daft but it allows her to spin a story out for a while longer.

She will never stop using and its not cruel to say that or that she is a drain on the NHS for having to be treated for anything.

Reactions: 10
The vast majority of stuff that she says and does are complete bullshite and it's clear she is as high as a kite most of the time. Take the recent prison excursion where the story was that her fiancee was inside Pentonville. That was after she said categorically she was not engaged after she had worn some ring. It's all a game to her to score some money to get high....rinse and repeat. The papers are quite happy to go along with her BS as it gets them traffic.

She will be getting nothing done on the NHS as she is constantly on drugs.....they are not daft but it allows her to spin a story out for a while longer.

She will never stop using and its not cruel to say that or that she is a drain on the NHS for having to be treated for anything.
Unless it is medically necessary and she stays clean for at least 6 months, the NHS should not be touching her with a bargepole. I would feel sorry for her, but she's had so many chances, it didn't all just happen over night. And she was using 10 grams a day at the height of her fame, not 5. She is downplaying it these days, but I remember her bragging at the time before or just after her nose caved in that it was 10.

Reactions: 4
Unless it is medically necessary and she stays clean for at least 6 months, the NHS should not be touching her with a bargepole. I would feel sorry for her, but she's had so many chances, it didn't all just happen over night. And she was using 10 grams a day at the height of her fame, not 5. She is downplaying it these days, but I remember her bragging at the time before or just after her nose caved in that it was 10.
I know peeps hated the show but she did admit to recently taken 10 grams on the Kyle show,they sent her to three month rehab but done no good.Well she bragged that she was clean and going to help other drug addicts…but ……🤥 (her snout nowhere near like Pinnochi)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know peeps hated the show but she did admit to recently taken 10 grams on the Kyle show,they sent her to three month rehab but done no good.
The media were recently quoting 5, but they said 10 back in the day. Looking at that day in and day out should surely be enough to get a person off the gear, well long before it even looked as bad as that. I'm surprised she isn't dead yet tbh.

Reactions: 7

100% she won't give up now and there aren't any junkie OAPs she won't last long. Imagine what her insides are like if she looks like this on the outside? She looks exactly what she is, slowly decaying like an old piece of fruit.
She has nothing to stop for. No family who want to see her, no career, no looks, no hope of a real relationship. All she has is smack and her rat face dealer and pimp Ryan.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
100% she won't give up now and there aren't any junkie OAPs she won't last long. Imagine what her insides are like if she looks like this on the outside? She looks exactly what she is, slowly decaying like an old piece of fruit.
She has nothing to stop for. No family who want to see her, no career, no looks, no hope of a real relationship. All she has is smack and her rat face dealer and pimp Ryan.
Quite incredible that she's still alive. How her heart hasn't given up on her yet is some kind of miracle.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Dying to know who she’s selling out to the DM to get press …. She can’t afford to pay to get into DM, she doesn’t have a PR team so she’s selling others out. I can guarantee it.

Need to ask someone who may know.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately the botox and filler haven't made much difference. Her septum has gone, remaining cartilage is deteriorating and it looks like one side of her jaw has issues. I dread to think what else is going on that we can't see.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately the botox and filler haven't made much difference. Her septum has gone, remaining cartilage is deteriorating and it looks like one side of her jaw has issues. I dread to think what else is going on that we can't see.
I don't think she's had botox or filler, I don't believe any of it, as we only have her word for it and she'll say anything to get a few press inches.

Reactions: 4
Dying to know who she’s selling out to the DM to get press …. She can’t afford to pay to get into DM, she doesn’t have a PR team so she’s selling others out. I can guarantee it.

Need to ask someone who may know.
I wish she'd sell-out skanky in that case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.