Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this Rosie relents and lets Polo come and stay in Portugal. I'm dreaming of a coked-up Polo turning up at Chad's parents' mansion and trying to hotwire the Bentley screaming that she wants her £70k, shortly before being arrested by the Policia de Seguranca Publica and thrown in jail. Damn, that would be bleeping brilliant :LOL:
I can see Polo successfully manipulating nice but dim Rosie into letting her stay in Portugal for an all expenses paid holiday her to investigate and gather evidence against Chad. You just know this is going to happen and poor Rosie will be too dim to realise Polo is scamming her until it's too late. Sometime in the not too distant future Polo and Rosie will fall out yet again and Polo will post some mean memes on social media aimed at poor Rosie.

Looking at the scam Chad site and listening to the whinging non entities nothing makes sense. They claim Chad liquidated the company Daddy the Agency - yet Daddy the Agency wasn't his to liquidate. His Mother and a woman called Emily Beeson are the shareholders.

I can't find any record of Daddy the Agency being liquidated.

They claim to have CCJs against Chad but the CCJs would need to be against the company that owes them money not Chad who worked for the company.

Reactions: 8
I usually lurk here but this nonsensical nonsense from the human ballbag has got me thinking.

With the noises she makes because of her wanky caved in face and dodgy teeth she sounds like a fish struggling to breathe on dry land.

Either that or an alien who's seen a human speak once and is trying to imitate them.
I personally think this is so sad 😞. I know its self-inflicted but it's also shocking what drugs do. Its disturbingly shocking , her face the way she speaks now. God love her , I think she will be found dead somewhere. At the end of the day she's someone's daughter/mother. Shocking

Reactions: 6
I personally think this is so sad 😞. I know its self-inflicted but it's also shocking what drugs do. Its disturbingly shocking , her face the way she speaks now. God love her , I think she will be found dead somewhere. At the end of the day she's someone's daughter/mother. Shocking
Someone’s mother? She tried to kill her eldest child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 she’s one to talk about what people really look like. Her face is rotten even with a triple filter, ugly bint.
People are so shocked when she enters any property they whack her in the face with clothes irons and frying pans. They aren't sure if she's a wild beast, a deranged old banshee or a robbers dog 😄 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This Chad fella looks like that woman that injected cooking oil into her own face

hang-mioku.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nice Rosie's insta isn't private atm not a westcrack mention in sight but seems like she also likes posing in toilets

Reactions: 5
Someone’s mother? She tried to kill her eldest child.
I know I know 🙈🙈 but look at her she's more to be pitied. Karma came around quick. I just think it's so sad, she's nothing, no one , and I know through no fault of her own. 😔

Reactions: 4
I have every sympathy for drug addicts and people that are down on their luck, have mental health problems and/or are homeless but I lost my sympathy for DW a very long time ago. She's always put her own needs ahead of her children's and tried to kill her son. Most of what she does nowadays is because she knows it will get her in the papers. She's an attention junkie. Lord know, nobody is going to hire her for a legitimate job.

I have no sympathy for her with the Chad situation... she knew he was dodgy. Let's not forget that last December they stole pics from a production company in Portugal and pretended she was filming something. A tattler did some detective work and found the pics were from a film called The Infernal Machine, that was made in 2021. She wasn't in the film.
She was quite happy enough to go along with his lies and scams when it benefited her. She also got both her kids involved with him, signing Jodie up to his agency and getting Kai a job there.

Screenshot_20221221-003227_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221221-010049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I have no sympathy for her with the Chad situation... she knew he was dodgy. Let's not forget that last December they stole pics from a production company in Portugal and pretended she was filming something. A tattler did some detective work and found the pics were from a film called The Infernal Machine, that was made in 2021. She wasn't in the film.
She was quite happy enough to go along with his lies and scams when it benefited her. She also got both her kids involved with him, signing Jodie up to his agency and getting Kai a job there.

View attachment 2668715
View attachment 2668717
And when this mystery movie never materialised she then came up with these whoppers...

And a month later the time travelling Polo said her 'botched' surgery in Turkey in 2023 meant she missed out starring in Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins in 2022!..

Neither of these mystery films have been heard from since neither has the mystery 2 series Netflix show...

...however all is not lost as Polo is now writing a script for Chad The Movie - a netflix blockbuster.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.