Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on when her first A&E visit of the year will be? 🤔
Depends on what disease is floating about. She had coronavirus a few times then strep A and survived septicaemia numerous times...

...any A&E visit has to have the prerequisite selfie either in the back of an ambulance or with various tubes and wires stuck on her in bed.
---
33) Bumps off her Dad, takes over his identity, dresses in his clothes, lives in his flat and claims his pension. She already looks like a 70 year old so should be able to pull it off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bravo @TerrifiedofKittens , very thorough as always
Since blowing her £200,000 Celebrity Big Brother fee on the mother of all Cocaine binges her life has followed a predictable pattern. She knows what the media wants and she feeds them lies, fabrications and filtered photos. Her business model has been:-

1) Heath scare stories - cancer, septicaemia, COVID, Strep-A, Ebola...
2) Facial reconstruction stories.
3) Surgery stories.
4) Glamorous makeover stories.
5) Mystery man romance rumour stories.
6) Engagements and miscarriages.
7) Mystery jailbird boyfriend engagement and marriage and splits and getting back together stories.
8) Botched surgery stories.
9) Cryptic social media posts.
10) Caring for her Dad.
11) Career changes, new jobs, TV series, film roles, glamour model in USA, new business ventures - none of which ever happen.
12) Bikini beach / pool photos finished by a topless photo shoot.
13) Promoting OnlyGrams and SocialIkon.

And for 7 years the media have gladly paid for this continuous flow of bullshit and filtered photos - that in turn has enabled her to continue with cheap holidays abroad and cheap cosmetic procedures - until September this year when the tabloids have collectively stopped reporting on her. No media coverage means no steady flow of tabloid cash means her existence has come to a shuddering halt - and so she finds herself alone in a rented pub room in Harlow stirring her fruit corner online for £2.75.

What does she do now? Her guaranteed tabloid income has stopped. She can't give away photos and videos of her naked body. Nobody wants her in their TV programme or film. Her only hope for income is her publishing her book with pre and post publicity interviews. But who is going to publish it and what story will it tell?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am compiling my celebrity death list for this year. I was going to have her as a wildcard. What does everyone think? Worth a spot?

Reactions: 8
I reckon she is still weighing up where the grifted sofa and bed are going in her new dosshouse.I mean apartment

Reactions: 4
I am compiling my celebrity death list for this year. I was going to have her as a wildcard. What does everyone think? Worth a spot?
I think somebody has already compared her to a cockroach surviving a nuclear war - she will gurn and churn through 2024 into 2025 and beyond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
2024 list has been closed for a week or two now, I had her on my list initially but she seems to be as tough as old boots and I'm sure she has been exposed to most or all toxic Infections, bacteria ,viruses and poisons ( in her travels around crack houses, crappy hotels, scabby sofas) and nothing has felled her, so replaced her with Derek Draper!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh I thought she’s already on the list,have you asked @Sir Lancelot 🤣
---
2024 list has been closed for a week or two now, I had her on my list initially but she seems to be as tough as old boots and I'm sure she has been exposed to most or all toxic Infections, bacteria ,viruses and poisons ( in her travels around crack houses, crappy hotels, scabby sofas) and nothing has felled her, so replaced her with Derek Draper!
Kate has been Derricking him for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since blowing her £200,000 Celebrity Big Brother fee on the mother of all Cocaine binges her life has followed a predictable pattern. She knows what the media wants and she feeds them lies, fabrications and filtered photos. Her business model has been:-

1) Heath scare stories - cancer, septicaemia, COVID, Strep-A, Ebola...
2) Facial reconstruction stories.
3) Surgery stories.
4) Glamorous makeover stories.
5) Mystery man romance rumour stories.
6) Engagements and miscarriages.
7) Mystery jailbird boyfriend engagement and marriage and splits and getting back together stories.
8) Botched surgery stories.
9) Cryptic social media posts.
10) Caring for her Dad.
11) Career changes, new jobs, TV series, film roles, glamour model in USA, new business ventures - none of which ever happen.
12) Bikini beach / pool photos finished by a topless photo shoot.
13) Promoting OnlyGrams and SocialIkon.

And for 7 years the media have gladly paid for this continuous flow of bullshit and filtered photos - that in turn has enabled her to continue with cheap holidays abroad and cheap cosmetic procedures - until September this year when the tabloids have collectively stopped reporting on her. No media coverage means no steady flow of tabloid cash means her existence has come to a shuddering halt - and so she finds herself alone in a rented pub room in Harlow stirring her fruit corner online for £2.75.

What does she do now? Her guaranteed tabloid income has stopped. She can't give away photos and videos of her naked body. Nobody wants her in their TV programme or film. Her only hope for income is her publishing her book with pre and post publicity interviews. But who is going to publish it and what story will it tell?
Don't forget all those candid shots of her fitness routines. 😊

4C2354E400000578-5721483-image-a-36_1526140310266.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think somebody has already compared her to a cockroach surviving a nuclear war - she will gurn and churn through 2024 into 2025 and beyond.
That was me! Actual photo of a post apocalyptic Polo wandering the radioactive plains of Harlow training the cockroaches to find and bring her crack

CutPaste_2023-12-29_17-07-16-809.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@scannertd
@NightBurger

Daniella Westbrook
2023 eleven votes
2024 twenty-one votes

Derek Draper
2023 one vote
2024 fifteen votes
Awww thanks Sir Lance 🥰Blimey that’s gorn up for next year,👀
---
Ahh don’t forget the one after just after having her tits done,sunbathing oh duck I didn’t have the one balancing the bleeping donuts in her new tits with scars.
B8-DBD64-B-7-FD5-4-F85-AC25-8539-BE106-BC3.jpg

D379-D8-DE-FB0-C-4-D7-C-B77-D-1-F48-B3758-EFB.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If you can stomach more photos...

Unfortunately I seen these when they first appeared on here kittens!! I've been traumatised ever since ahhha!! It was around this time or the Marilyn Monroe era that you lot pointed out that she had became that desperate that she realised that there was more money to be made in unfiltered horrific pics!! That's when i realised she was lower than a snakes tits 🤢🤢🤢 it really shows when you post your info just how much she has made a living from feeding the tabloids shite stories! And they lapped it up!! No wonder she has never had to get a proper job....her lies have financed her crack addiction for years!! I hope the red tops never print another one of her fables!! 👊,p.s I've ate 2 krispie kremes but not once did I use my unwonky tits to rest them upon ahhahha!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is for one with my mates. I couldn’t get my act together quick enough for the Tattle one. Too indecisive 🤣 Derek is a popular choice!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.