Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Jude fella had a lot to say about Polo. This quote is one of my favourites

“They (Big brother Bosses) can’t have her on their show – she chatters her teeth, she eats the ends of fag-butts, she grunts at night through her weird boxer’s nose – she’s a complete mess."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

“They (Big brother Bosses) can’t have her on their show – she chatters her teeth, she eats the ends of fag-butts, she grunts at night through her weird boxer’s nose – she’s a complete mess."

🤮🤮🤮 she’s vile. I’m dying of shame for her, the baghead 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🤮🤮🤮 she’s vile. I’m dying of shame for her, the baghead 🤮
And that was eight years ago - imagine the night gruntings and teeth chatterings now! :sick::ROFLMAO:

I've seen and done some crazy drug related tit in my life but I've never seen anyone eat fag ends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

She soon got over 19 year old Jude and moved onto 24 year old George Arnold. She claimed they purchased a house together (a lie) and were getting married and trying for a baby then suffered a miscarriage and then split from George after accusing him of having an affair with her best friend then suffered a drug relapse and tried to kill herself. But she soon got over that and got together with 32 year old Alan Thomason whom she was due to marry but after splitting she claimed she was pregnant and then suffer a miscarriage (again) and she then smashed up a hotel room. (The cynical may think she announced her pregnancy to get back with Alan and then smashed up her hotel room and announced a miscarriage after this failed).

Now she only seems able to pull made up mystery Turkish millionaires and blokes serving long stretches in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always saw that Alan Thomason as a drug dealer she owed money to so she made up those stories about being pregnant with twins as a way to make money to pay him off. He never looked like he liked her very much in pap photos.

Reactions: 13
She soon got over 19 year old Jude and moved onto 24 year old George Arnold. She claimed they purchased a house together (a lie) and were getting married and trying for a baby then suffered a miscarriage and then split from George after accusing him of having an affair with her best friend then suffered a drug relapse and tried to kill herself. But she soon got over that and got together with 32 year old Alan Thomason whom she was due to marry but after splitting she claimed she was pregnant and then suffer a miscarriage (again) and she then smashed up a hotel room. (The cynical may think she announced her pregnancy to get back with Alan and then smashed up her hotel room and announced a miscarriage after this failed).

Now she only seems able to pull made up mystery Turkish millionaires and blokes serving long stretches in prison.
She and Alan were still engaged when she faked her pregnancy, they split up just after the miscarriage. He was rumoured to be a drug dealer and I don't think it was a real relationship at all, when they were living in Spain together she was always seen on her own and was hooking up with other young lads.

Also Alan was with her when they smashed up the hotel room, it was during an argument.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus. Just when you thought you had seen all her tit, there’s more. Honestly, I cannot believe all the additional crap I have learned tonight. My god. She is even worse than I had known. There is a never ending supply of her nonsense, lies and drama

• Sad
Reactions: 21

No decent bloke would go anywhere near her..they wouldn't touch her with a bargepole! She is shameless! Her poor kids.

Reactions: 17
Remember when she had that huge baby bump but told Lorraine Kelly she was only 5 weeks pregnant. It made no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I always saw that Alan Thomason as a drug dealer she owed money to so she made up those stories about being pregnant with twins as a way to make money to pay him off. He never looked like he liked her very much in pap photos.
Who does though? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She and Alan were still engaged when she faked her pregnancy, they split up just after the miscarriage. He was rumoured to be a drug dealer and I don't think it was a real relationship at all, when they were living in Spain together she was always seen on her own and was hooking up with other young lads.

Also Alan was with her when they smashed up the hotel room, it was during an argument.

I get so confused with all her lies! It was like a rinse and repeat cycle back then - meets toyboy, gets engaged , announces pregnancy, has miscarriage.

It was around about this time she was swapping sex with a drug dealer for coke and then later met David Kelly who coincidentally was also a drug dealer! Very strange as every other relationship got full tabloid publicity but not David Kelly whom she only revealed her 'on / off' relationship last year!
---
Nearly forgot this chestnut - snogging Reece while wasted at a bar - didn't take her back to his hotel room because she was rough and the age of his mother! Supposedly pregnant and engaged to Alan!!! They only snogged about 15 times and she sat on his lap. So engaged, pregnant and snogging a stranger while off her tits on booze or drugs.

"She was flat out wasted, absolutely steaming, she could hardly walk,”

"We kissed between 10 and 15 times, I had her sitting on my lap and everything.
(dread to think what the 'everything' was!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This guy I know who went on a date with her said he met her in a pub, she was all over him and he got quite embarrassed. She did a line of coke on the table outside in the beer garden, then started shouting at someone along the lines wtf are you looking at bleep...she looked a mess too.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This guy I know who went on a date with her said he met her in a pub, she was all over him and he got quite embarrassed. She did a line of coke on the table outside in the beer garden, then started shouting at someone along the lines wtf are you looking at bleep...she looked a mess too.
Yes,that’s her all over,lots of peeps have Said she is very abusive.

Reactions: 13
She also slept with another young lad in Ibiza while engaged to Alan. Lied and said she hadn't been in Ibiza in 9 years but was there in 2017...

There is a common theme when confronted by people with the truth - she insults them for being so young. Didn't she do this all over social media to the young guy who wouldn't buy her any food. She spews bile and hatred for them being young but at every opportunity she is trying to bed youngsters.
---
I can't remember how he met her, I think it was tinder or plenty of fish...
She had a Tindr profile under the name 'Dolly' - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tinder-fake-name-dolly-all-clear-womb-cancer/

• Sick
  • Wow
Why does she go for men who are so much younger than her all the time? I wonder if it’s a narcissist thing - the younger they are, the easier they are to manipulate maybe?

I can't remember how he met her, I think it was tinder or plenty of fish...
Think it was few months ago she was in a bar talking to a bloke,she called him a fat bleep,then asked him for a fag and drink,off her tits as usual,think Thiscwas before paps stopped printing but this was on her IG I think.God so much tit from her I get effin confused.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a common theme when confronted by people with the truth - she insults them for being so young. Didn't she do this all over social media to the young guy who wouldn't buy her any food. She spews bile and hatred for them being young but at every opportunity she is trying to bed youngsters.
Yeah that young lad Ross she was with in Turkey and Ibiza but then they fell out...

dw1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
---

She had a Tindr profile under the name 'Dolly' - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tinder-fake-name-dolly-all-clear-womb-cancer/
bleeping cheek using name Dolly😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.