Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I seen these when they first appeared on here kittens!! I've been traumatised ever since ahhha!! It was around this time or the Marilyn Monroe era that you lot pointed out that she had became that desperate that she realised that there was more money to be made in unfiltered horrific pics!! That's when i realised she was lower than a snakes tits 🤢🤢🤢 it really shows when you post your info just how much she has made a living from feeding the tabloids shite stories! And they lapped it up!! No wonder she has never had to get a proper job....her lies have financed her crack addiction for years!! I hope the red tops never print another one of her fables!! 👊,p.s I've ate 2 krispie kremes but not once did I use my unwonky tits to rest them upon ahhahha!!!
You would need to look like a crack bleep with comedy breast implants with nipples pointing to the heavens and a photographer on hand and no self respect before flogging the photos to the tabloids!

Like any addict she quickly discovered how to make easy money from feeding the tabloids what they wanted - ready made stories and photo shoots. We have had such great stories like Polo goes shopping and Polo eats a burger! This mediocrity together with her fabricated lifestyle and bullshit stories has enabled her existence for the past 7 years. Now the tabloid cash has run out and nobody is paying her for interviews what next for the necrotic mess?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You would need to look like a crack bleep with comedy breast implants with nipples pointing to the heavens and a photographer on hand and no self respect before flogging the photos to the tabloids!

Like any addict she quickly discovered how to make easy money from feeding the tabloids what they wanted - ready made stories and photo shoots. We have had such great stories like Polo goes shopping and Polo eats a burger! This mediocrity together with her fabricated lifestyle and bullshit stories has enabled her existence for the past 7 years. Now the tabloid cash has run out and nobody is paying her for interviews what next for the necrotic mess?

Lots of those carrier bags are empty,they all do it Skanky Price does it as well.
---
Did she go to Portugal ?
Nah,can’t remember when she last went there I get so confused with her porkies.May have been months ago.
---
Did she go to Portugal ?
Nah,can’t remember when she last went there I get so confused with her porkies.May have been months ago.

Reactions: 8
Did she go to Portugal ?
Wasn't she meant to fly there on the 27th to stay with nice but dim Rosie - Polo had groomed her into believing the tabloids were going to run an expose about Chad the Daddy - the newspaper article never happened and it doesn't look like she can raise enough cash from fingering her fruit corner at £2.75 (60% discount - or £50 for a set of high definition close up photos of her hole and designer vagina) to pay for her airfare. For the past month she is supposed to be moving into her new flat, apartment or house. duck knows where she is. Probably still in the pub in Harlow. She likes to post her every move on social media - the silence means she is doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's liked some tweets that are slagging off Carol Vorderman. But when it's done to her, they're trolls and bullies. What happened to her "be kind"?

dw2.jpg

dw1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Wasn't she meant to fly there on the 27th to stay with nice but dim Rosie - Polo had groomed her into believing the tabloids were going to run an expose about Chad the Daddy - the newspaper article never happened and it doesn't look like she can raise enough cash from fingering her fruit corner at £2.75 (60% discount - or £50 for a set of high definition close up photos of her hole and designer vagina) to pay for her airfare. For the past month she is supposed to be moving into her new flat, apartment or house. duck knows where she is. Probably still in the pub in Harlow. She likes to post her every move on social media - the silence means she is doing duck all.
I get bleeping mixed up,is it Ibeefa,Twurkey or Portugal 🤣

Oh bum,didn’t realise this post I’d done was still in message.Silly old cow I am.

Reactions: 5
These posts from a year ago haven't aged well. She's achieved nothing in 2023, her life is messier than ever :confused:

---
And she never went on her Caribbean cruise 🤭

F10664C8-2DD3-42D2-B26C-E395F01039F5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think somebody has already compared her to a cockroach surviving a nuclear war - she will gurn and churn through 2024 into 2025 and beyond.
That was me, and I don’t have her on my celeb death list this year-I removed her. She will continue on in spite of everything.
cockroach 🪳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also wants a beautiful face and a glittering showbiz career.

No company in their right mind wants their products promoted by someone who most people only know as the woman who snorts cocaine destroyed her nose, tried to murder their 3 year old son and fingers their fruit corner online to strangers for £2.75 (if you claim your 60% discount).
---
These posts from a year ago haven't aged well. She's achieved nothing in 2023, her life is messier than ever :confused:

---
And she never went on her Caribbean cruise 🤭

View attachment 2657213
The nearest she will get to a cruise is a free trip on the Woolwich Ferry.

In Portugal she stayed at Chad the Daddy and nice but Dim Rosie's properties. In Turkey the Clinic where she was butchered gave her free accommodation. In Spain looks like Wayne Linneker put her up and she actually paid herself for hotel rooms where she pestered the guests and her trip to the USA was provided by Slimy Rhymi for reasons yet unknown.. Her holidays were photo opportunities to milk the tabloid cash and drifting from one free apartment to another. Who is going to provide her with free accommodation in 2024?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.