Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They usually have a Christmas tree up in that room she is in, it's very odd there are no decorations. But I do think videos could be fairly recent because there was a Robin ornament on her Snapchat video with Bobby yesterday. But could have been filmed days ago. She is wearing the same white jumper and white trousers in both videos.
She does often post old pics/videos and tries to make out they are recent. On her birthday last year, she posted an old video from 2020 to make it look like she was spending the day with her family. But they had fallen out.

Noticed she hasn't mentioned her Dad in weeks... I wonder if she'll bother to visit him over the Christmas period at all.

Reactions: 7
I have worked out where her new flat is.

Last time she visited her Dad we had the disturbingly weird photos of Polo wearing her Dad's clothes.

She is going to bump off her Dad and take over his identity, claim his pension and live in his flat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have worked out where her new flat is.

Last time she visited her Dad we had the disturbingly weird photos of Polo wearing her Dad's clothes.

She is going to bump off her Dad and take over his identity, claim his pension and live in his flat.
Back in the summer her Dad did think she was trying kill him. She was also seen reading that book How to Kill Your Family 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Back in the summer her Dad did think she was trying kill him. She was also seen reading that book How to Kill Your Family 👀
The picture taken of it reading that book was taken the last time she went to Turkey and wasn't it around the time she's called her Daughter a bleep? Obviously the book had been handed to her I recall mentioning how the book look unread as if she just opened it at a random page just for the pap photo.

I don't believe she spent Christmas with anyone, them videos weren't filmed on Christmas Day, it's easy to record videos and then upload them videos on to insta or Snappers with emoji's and new filters layered over the top, no doubt her followers believe the shite she's posted, we certainly don't.

Reactions: 10
The picture taken of it reading that book was taken the last time she went to Turkey and wasn't it around the time she's called her Daughter a bleep? Obviously the book had been handed to her I recall mentioning how the book look unread as if she just opened it at a random page just for the pap photo.

I don't believe she spent Christmas with anyone, them videos weren't filmed on Christmas Day, it's easy to record videos and then upload them videos on to insta or Snappers with emoji's and new filters layered over the top, no doubt her followers believe the shite she's posted, we certainly don't.
She is a lonely unwanted tart! One day she is going to overdose in a cheap hotel and no-one will realise for a couple of weeks..her kids dont bother with her and she has no close friends. What a sad life she leads!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's recently followed a Fostering Agency 👀

She's been quiet today... no sign of her being in Portugal yet.
Nothing says qualified to be a foster parent than a crater faced skank who bumped crack during labor with her son & who appeared 3 sheets to the wind on a talk show when pregnant with her daughter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Homeless, stirring her fruit corner for cash online to strangers, engaged to a convicted drug dealer.

Just the sort of stable environment you would want to send a vulnerable child into.

Last year she wanted a Ukrainian orphan...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she had a child naturally then social services would intervene due to her being a homeless drug addict, why on earth does she think fostering is a possibility? bleeping loon, she lives in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 19
She's recently followed a Fostering Agency 👀

She's been quiet today... no sign of her being in Portugal yet.
Oh is she off to Portugal to visit our Grant..

Clearly burnt the duck out the WiFi modem at the hovel she's staying at her Fruit Corner must be red raw, but still no change on her subscribers front, still at F'all, and she hasn't got a 5er to top up her GiffGaff sim.

Times are hard and friend are none for our WestCrack

If she had a child naturally then social services would intervene due to her being a homeless drug addict, why on earth does she think fostering is a possibility? bleeping loon, she lives in cloud cuckoo land.
Not forgetting she took her son into woodland where she forced him to take drugs in her unsuccessful murder suicide attempt. Can she guarantee that she won't try and murder this one?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not forgetting she took her son into woodland where she forced him to take drugs in her unsuccessful murder suicide attempt. Can she guarantee that she won't try and murder this one?

I cannot imagine being her son, and trying to heal from all this trauma. Seriously-and I had no idea until the last couple days about her trying to actually kill him. I thought it was "just" drugs while she was pregnant and obviously afterward.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I cannot imagine being her son, and trying to heal from all this trauma. Seriously-and I had no idea until the last couple days about her trying to actually kill him. I thought it was "just" drugs while she was pregnant and obviously afterward.
And fearing his Mother would die when he was just 4 years old...

Kai would have been about 3 years old when his 'Mother' drugged him and took him onto woodland to die.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Me neither. It’s awful. Poor man will never get over that fully. 🙁

• Heart
And fearing his Mother would die when he was just 4 years old...

Kai would have been about 3 years old when his 'Mother' drugged him and took him onto woodland to die.

Those kids have had a whole life of nightmares. And the dollar total of money she wasted on drugs-does that include the cbb money? Or is that on top of the 250k?

Nine years ago Kai ended up in hospital after being beaten up by Polo's boxer boyfriend. IIRC it was around this time that Kevin intervened and Polo lost any custody rights to Jodie. Kai was 18 at that time so he was an adult. Those kids have had the worst upbringing imaginable from their mother, from womb to adulthood.

Speaking about Friday night's incident, a source told The Daily Star 'Kai was arguing with Danniella, saying he didn't want Tom in the house. But Tom got involved and things turned nasty.

Kai was said to be 'seriously injured' the source said, and he and his mother were forced to flee to Danniella's parents' house before Kai was taken to hospital.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nine years ago Kai ended up in hospital after being beaten up by Polo's boxer boyfriend. IIRC it was around this time that Kevin intervened and Polo lost any custody rights to Jodie. Kai was 18 at that time so he was an adult. Those kids have had the worst upbringing imaginable from their mother, from womb to adulthood.

Speaking about Friday night's incident, a source told The Daily Star 'Kai was arguing with Danniella, saying he didn't want Tom in the house. But Tom got involved and things turned nasty.

Kai was said to be 'seriously injured' the source said, and he and his mother were forced to flee to Danniella's parents' house before Kai was taken to hospital.

Tom was left with a nice souvenir of his time with Polo - her £80,000 drug debt...

---
She got over Tom and moved onto 19 year old Jude - who accurately warned she would blow her £200,000 Big Brother fee on Cocaine.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.