Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, no, no dear Spindle - the truth according to Polo was that her botched dental implants caused septicemia that caused the necrotic hole. Then the nasty septicemia morphed into osteoporosis, but only where the necrotic hole appeared and caused her nose to collapse and gradually slide into the void. Nothing whatsoever to do with the copious amounts of cocaine she spent her £200,000 Big Brother on.
---
“I was heavily groomed and given alcohol from when I was eight years old. I was given my first line of coke, actually I told people in the press I was given drugs in clubs when I was fourteen. I wasn’t. I was given drugs a lot younger and other sorts of drugs as well to suppress me whilst these things were happening to us.”

She says that she was given drugs to "suppress" her by her abusers. Never heard of anyone being subdued by cocaine, surely people with bad intentions would want to sedate and relax their victims and give them something like rohypnol or benzodiazepines. Not cocaine.
And here is the problem. Whatever the truth was has been so embellished and she tells so many lies and fabrications to flog stories to the media that what originally happened is buried under a mountain of bullshit so nobody ends up believing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has Nothing
Nothing but words to spout on social media and they are as hollow as her nasal cavity
Nothing, Jack tit ,zilch ,nada ,nothing !
I also have nothing - nothing nice to say !
Step away from your children, your parents, Amy, Albufeira, Benidorm,Beefa and especially Old men!!!
Stay away from sun bed shops - nobody should be subjected to the remains of your rancid out of date fruit corner 🤢
In the spirit of Christmas I won’t swear at you too much or kick your ugly mush in but mother to mother I beg you to do the right thing - get a one way ticket to the back of beyond and GO - LEAVE- bleeping DO ONE !
please and thanks hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Saw this and thought of Darling David lol
David Kelly convicted drug kingpin from Bootle supposed to be out early 2023, then September 2023, then November 2023 now early 2024 - me thinks the man is doing a Charles Bronson to keep himself in jail as he knows the slavering snorting and whistling Polo will be on the other side. He clutches his vast Lynx collection sobbing at what awaits him in the outside world. Strange Polo appears to have stopped her pretend visits to her pretend boyfriend. She has split up with him an incredible 4 times since 2022 - no wonder the media are treating this made up bullshit with the contempt it deserves and now completely ignoring it. Polo has earned a small fortune from the gullible tabloids who have printed every twist and turn of this fabricated relationship and rewarded her lies by chucking their money at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
David Kelly convicted drug kingpin from Bootle supposed to be out early 2023, then September 2023, then November 2023 now early 2024 - me thinks the man is doing a Charles Bronson to keep himself in jail as he knows the slavering snorting and whistling Polo will be on the other side. He clutches his vast Lynx collection sobbing at what awaits him in the outside world. Strange Polo appears to have stopped her pretend visits to her pretend boyfriend. She has split up with him an incredible 4 times since 2022 - no wonder the media are treating this made up bullshit with the contempt it deserves and now completely ignoring it. Polo has earned a small fortune from the gullible tabloids who have printed every twist and turn of this fabricated relationship and rewarded her lies by chucking their money at her.
Good Evening My Fellow Tattlers,
Merry Christmas to you all 🎄

From what I have learned I think the Tabs gave up on FruitCrack after the RB support tweets,

They may be gullible regards her supposed love life with Lynx Boy and her endless holidays and suppoed returns to tv etc and they have fallen for her BS time and time again. But after the RB support they stopped printing story's I know the media are cunts themselves but I think there is more to come, wouldn't suprsied me if she's being investigated for something, she may have had her passport confiscated because she's been no where since NY and it's funny how the narcotic witch hasn't posted anything in regards to the media blackout but then on the other hand, you don't bite the hand that feeds you (literally) I think she's headed for some kind of court case and the press and biding thier time, plenty of inches to fill of she gets sent down,

She claimed next year is her year. Yes the year it all comes crashing down around her. I shall wait and watch and contribute my opinion in due course....

This message was posted by Error404's Social Media Team, Because Em is currently face down in tue bathroom after too many Cheeky Vimtos preparing dinner for 11

• Haha
She was with Bobby on her Snapchat earlier... so it looks like she managed to get an invite to her Mum's house this year or it could be old footage from when she met up with them last week :unsure:

4xhJwma2OBHUM7bkxi0Dh.1023.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Where is she going to put that bed anyway? She posted this on the 23rd November, so over a month ago and still no sign of her new home :unsure:

Screenshot_20231123_134758_Instagram.jpg

Also just remembered she said she's off to Portugal tomorrow, to spend New Year's with her adopted daughter Rosie...
dw5.jpg

Reactions: 5
Is the necrotic bleep on the grift?😡
Yes she will ask for a free bed in exchange to promote their bed to her 130k+ social media followers.

You will be surprised at how many companies will send free stuff to 'celebs' and social media 'influencers' if they then promote that item on YouTube or Instagram or Twitter X.

I can't see any reputable business wanting to associate themselves with a washed up hasbeen carcrash with a collapsing face who spends most of her time fiddling with her fruit corner online for cash. Unless the bed will feature in her OnlyGrams fruit corner stirring sessions.

Long gone are the days of £200,000 appearance fees and advertisers throwing cash at her to promote their wares - now she can't even give away free photos of her naked body online to strangers.

Where the duck does she intend to put this large bed? It won't fit into the carrier bag with her fake designer bikini collection?

If she wan't advertising revenue perhaps approach fixadent or a manufacturer of flesh coloured plasters?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she will ask for a free bed in exchange to promote their bed to her 130k+ social media followers.

You will be surprised at how many companies will send free stuff to 'celebs' and social media 'influencers' if they then promote that item on YouTube or Instagram or Twitter X.

I can't see any reputable business wanting to associate themselves with a washed up hasbeen carcrash with a collapsing face who spends most of her time fiddling with her fruit corner online for cash. Unless the bed will feature in her OnlyGrams fruit corner stirring sessions.

Long gone are the days of £200,000 appearance fees and advertisers throwing cash at her to promote their wares - now she can't even give away free photos of her naked body online to strangers.

Where the duck does she intend to put this large bed? It won't fit into the carrier bag with her fake designer bikini collection?

If she wan't advertising revenue perhaps approach fixadent or a manufacturer of flesh coloured plasters?
Yep fixadent ideal.She’s a bleeping liar oh,she’s off to see Rosie tomorrow isn’t she?🤣(bleeping liar)

Reactions: 8
Where is she going to put that bed anyway? She posted this on the 23rd November, so over a month ago and still no sign of her new home :unsure:

View attachment 2651136

Also just remembered she said she's off to Portugal tomorrow, to spend New Year's with her adopted daughter Rosie...
View attachment 2651123
And she was supposed to be moving in last Wednesday. Instead she has spent 3 weeks in 3 different hotels. Is she still in the pub in Harlow or has she managed to convince her Mum to put her up for a week or so?

Sickening how she lovebombed nice but dim Rosie. Her hook was the fake expose of Chad the Daddy that the papers were supposed to be printing (why the duck would they care about Chad?). This never appeared because the tabloids were never going to print anything - they need people like Chad to feed them simple clickbait stories on z-listers for their 'showbiz' pages. She managed to convince Rosie to put her up in Portugal but I doubt she can scrape together the cash for the airfare. If Rosie doesn't provide Polo with a free holiday expect bile filled cryptic tweets aimed at poor Rosie.

Reactions: 8
Not sure that luxury bed company will want to be associated with 60% discounts on Only Fans and still can’t give her fruit corner away Westbrook

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep fixadent ideal.She’s a bleeping liar oh,she’s off to see Rosie tomorrow isn’t she?🤣(bleeping liar)
She was meant to go to Ibiza for a photoshoot, she was lovebombing Wayne Linneker at the time, but that never materialised either.

Her trips abroad are very lucrative for Polo, or at least they have been in the past. She gets a cheap flight, gets someone to put her up for a few weeks for free. She then whips out her vast collection of fake designer bikinis and does multiple photoshoots at a swimming pool or beach, with multiple bikini changes finished by a few topless photoshoots. The photo sets are then dripped out over the course of several months so it seems she is enjoying many months in the sun on an extended holiday with absolute bullshit stories and about her non existent celeb lifestyle and fake romances. The last photos sold are her topless shoots. This has always guaranteed her a nice steady stream of tabloid cash for a couple of months on the back of a free holiday.

She is probably relying on nice but dim Rosie to put her up for a few weeks so she can get some photoshoots done so she can start milking the tabloids of cash again - but will the tabloids be interested this time around? Her business model has always worked in the past but will it work in the future now the tabloids are ignoring her?
---
Not sure that luxury bed company will want to be associated with 60% discounts on Only Fans and still can’t give her fruit corner away Westbrook
She could advertise stain removal kits after she has spilt her fruit corner all over the luxury brand bed...
---
Why does it look like she does her selfies in thick fog?
Because the alternative is just too horrifying to contemplate.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She was meant to go to Ibiza for a photoshoot, she was lovebombing Wayne Linneker at the time, but that never materialised either.

Her trips abroad are very lucrative for Polo, or at least they have been in the past. She gets a cheap flight, gets someone to put her up for a few weeks for free. She then whips out her vast collection of fake designer bikinis and does multiple photoshoots at a swimming pool or beach, with multiple bikini changes finished by a few topless photoshoots. The photo sets are then dripped out over the course of several months so it seems she is enjoying many months in the sun on an extended holiday with absolute bullshit stories and about her non existent celeb lifestyle and fake romances. The last photos sold are her topless shoots. This has always guaranteed her a nice steady stream of tabloid cash for a couple of months on the back of a free holiday.

She is probably relying on nice but dim Rosie to put her up for a few weeks so she can get some photoshoots done so she can start milking the tabloids of cash again - but will the tabloids be interested this time around? Her business model has always worked in the past but will it work in the future now the tabloids are ignoring her?
---

She could advertise stain removal kits after she has spilt her fruit corner all over the luxury brand bed...
---

Because the alternative is just too horrifying to contemplate.
One of her last ones.🤮
2-AC3-E1-F6-B9-DB-4-C1-A-9807-ACC708861-B73.jpg
nearest station to me now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.