Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d take one for the team, buy the kindle version of her new book, and post the worst bits here. 🤭
IF she does somehow release a new one I can usually ummm obtain it.
Yes, that’s it….obtain it without a cent going into the face crater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
IF she does somehow release a new one I can usually ummm obtain it.
Yes, that’s it….obtain it without a cent going into the face crater.
She needs to find someone to ghost write it and then a publisher willing to get it into print.

It will be full of lies which we shall uncover.

Reactions: 7
Who the duck will buy her book ? She doesn’t garner interest at all & is a figure of fun in the tabloids.
Let’s face it, she doesn’t have a fan base or a real platform - she’s cried wolf soo many times, people don’t care.

The support of Brand was just another cherry, but then the tabloid published her calling her daughter a bleep. She isn’t likeable & the cycle of celebrity is forgetting about her, thank duck.
I also think one of the other problems she has is she is a lot older and there are new batches of Z lister every year to feed the tabloids the click bait fodder . The likes of skanky price and westcrack and even Katona their time is over, there are new kids on the block
---
There won’t be many, that’s my point.
She has lied & embellished all her life but the interest is lacking - the fact she has had ZERO tabloid traction is evident the tabloids aren’t interested & she doesn’t provide adequate traffic.

She isn’t Katie Price (who I despise) who can’t still (just) command tabloid interest & flog a few bits (bit not much, people are exhausted by these FUCKS).

Her story has been told before (many times) and just because you add those names into the equation, doesn’t mean much.

In regards to she could flog a story, COULD be the operative word - no one gives a duck anymore, even if she throws Babs in the mix - the tabloid have moved on from her regurgitated stories. Every “Celeb” has a shelf life, she’s basically in her Lynn Perrie phase now ….
Just said much the same, I’m just catching up as been out doing all the Christmassy stuff you do in the last few days. Don’t have time even for a sun bed ( wink wink)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well hmm now it’s effin quiet ain’t it?👀👀what’s going on I wonder,Erm clean? 😳😳😳now come on Westcrackers what ya reckon?at her dads got sofa for tonight/tomorrow.hmmm

Reactions: 8
Well hmm now it’s effin quiet ain’t it?👀👀what’s going on I wonder,Erm clean? 😳😳😳now come on Westcrackers what ya reckon?at her dads got sofa for tonight/tomorrow.hmmm
She has nothing worthwhile to spin to her deluded social media followers. How many more weeks can she claim she is moving into her flat - her tabloid cash has dried up and nobody is paying to see her fiddling with her fruit corner - she couldn't even giveaway free photos. Big Amy doesn't want her in her home this Christmas, neither does her Mother or children - they know if she visits she won't be leaving. Slimy Rhymi has abandoned her and nice but dim Rosie in Portugal doesn't want her staying over Christmas. We never her from her siblings wanting her to stay for a few days or weeks and none of her 'celeb' friends or old school friends ever want her over. With no steady trickle of tabloid cash and nobody paying for Backgrid photos, TV appearances on GB News or interviews her options now are severally limited.

Reactions: 11
Ah the doting mother who took drugs throughout her pregnancy, labour and his entire childhood. Bet Kai remembers a very different kind of childhood to the one described in her story. Not to mention overdosing in front of him when he was a toddler.

Also comes off as a big duck OFF to Jodie her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ah the doting mother who took drugs throughout her pregnancy, labour and his entire childhood. Bet Kai remembers a very different kind of childhood to the one described in her story. Not to mention overdosing in front of him when he was a toddler.

Also comes off as a big duck OFF to Jodie her daughter.
She’s on her usual vile degrading her kids.😡evil cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wonder if he remembers the time when she was pregnant with Jodie and she gave him an overdose of pharmaceutical drugs in Epping Forest and tried to kill him.

---
Even as an adult he still has flashbacks about finding her overdosed when he was four.

“I never think about how things could have been if I’d had a normal childhood, because things didn’t turn out that way,” Kai said. "This is my life, so I’m going to do the best I can with it.”

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wonder if he remembers the time when she was pregnant with Jodie and she gave him an overdose of pharmaceutical drugs in Epping Forest and tried to kill him.

---
Even as an adult he still has flashbacks about finding her overdosed when he was four.

“I never think about how things could have been if I’d had a normal childhood, because things didn’t turn out that way,” Kai said. "This is my life, so I’m going to do the best I can with it.”

So her parents didn't accompany her when she went to be photographed and modelled for big brands as a child instead her parents gave her to a paedophile who raped her and gave her drugs and then returned her home and nobody noticed? I think we would all notice if our 8 year old child was as high as a kite! The first rule of Polo springs to mind - Don't believe anything she says.

The former EastEnders star has opened up about her horror drug past, admitting she first took cocaine when she was just eight years old.

The 46-year-old had previously claimed she got hooked at 14, but now says her addiction started when she was being groomed as a young child.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

---

I had ZERO idea this ass clown tried to kill her son and herself at the same time. What in fucks damned sake was she even thinking?
I honestly do not understand how she continues to exist. Her shameful life she has led, and her desperate circumstances. I just wouldn’t carry on.
---
The former EastEnders star has opened up about her horror drug past, admitting she first took cocaine when she was just eight years old.

The 46-year-old had previously claimed she got hooked at 14, but now says her addiction started when she was being groomed as a young child.
Her kids are well rid of her nonsense. Holy cats.

Reactions: 13
Just had a mooch online to find a suitably festive photo of Westcrack seeing as it's Christmas Eve. This was seven years ago, the hole under her nose had already started by then. bleeping state of it.

3B8EC3AE00000578-0-image-a-65_1482318262986.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had ZERO idea this ass clown tried to kill her son and herself at the same time. What in fucks damned sake was she even thinking?
I honestly do not understand how she continues to exist. Her shameful life she has led, and her desperate circumstances. I just wouldn’t carry on.
---

Her kids are well rid of her nonsense. Holy cats.
Its almost like she has to keep adding to the story, adding more shocking lurid details to keep getting publicity.

If this is true go to the Police and name and shame them.

Reactions: 6
Its almost like she has to keep adding to the story, adding more shocking lurid details to keep getting publicity.

If this is true go to the Police and name and shame them.
Now she is 8 doing coke. Where else can she go with this?!? I guess we will see on her adventures she has planned for 2024!!

Reactions: 6
“I was heavily groomed and given alcohol from when I was eight years old. I was given my first line of coke, actually I told people in the press I was given drugs in clubs when I was fourteen. I wasn’t. I was given drugs a lot younger and other sorts of drugs as well to suppress me whilst these things were happening to us.”

She says that she was given drugs to "suppress" her by her abusers. Never heard of anyone being subdued by cocaine, surely people with bad intentions would want to sedate and relax their victims and give them something like rohypnol or benzodiazepines. Not cocaine.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.