Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post on this thread but I just had to come on and get it out my system that she makes me absolutely sick, hard as nails old trout with a face like a burst football.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never post on this thread but I just had to come on and get it out my system that she makes me absolutely sick, hard as nails old trout with a face like a burst football.
Yeah I'm normally on the clairesmith posts and fell onto this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With everything she’s said and done and that unnecessary, bitchy comment at the end of her video last night, I think she might be really jealous of Jodie. It’s very common for narcissists to be jealous of their daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With everything she’s said and done and that unnecessary, bitchy comment at the end of her video last night, I think she might be really jealous of Jodie. It’s very common for narcissists to be jealous of their daughters.
Definitely 👍 she’s always banged on about Jodie being her Mini me, Jodie looks exactly like Kevin and I think she’s definitely Jealous, any normal Mother would be proud 🥹

Reactions: 11
Oh bloody hell yes,read the wiki on Skanky Price,total vile Narc.My god.
---
Definitely 👍 she’s always banged on about Jodie being her Mini me, Jodie looks exactly like Kevin and I think she’s definitely Jealous, any normal Mother would be proud 🥹
She called her a bleep few weeks ago,her own daughter.😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s true. I have one of those as my own mother unfortunately and she will also use the dog to score points. They’re ridiculous. I also think that there’s such sadness in Jodie’s eyes in every pic.

Reactions: 10
IMG_4102.png

Seems she now has a opinion about her old friend Maxwell, and Epstein 🤣🤣

View attachment 2640403
Seems she now has a opinion about her old friend Maxwell, and Epstein 🤣🤣
As someone who has followed and done thier own research in to Epstien. I call BS on that story, too many high profile names involved and his address book has allegedly gone missing.
---
Living in a hotel room and abusing the WiFi isn't what I'd call living her best life, I dread to think what she gets up too in that room, strumming her fruit corner and picking at her scab.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She will be busy packing her worldly belongings for her move to her new apartment, flat, house. A bag of fake designer swimwear and lingerie, her fake handbag and a box of fixadent and flesh coloured plasters. I await the great revea of her new pad.

'Life is good' with a filtered blurred photo. Not a single person has taken up her free offer to see her naked and stirring her fruit corner. The newspapers are ignoring her. Her kids are ignoring her. No TV producer wants her in their film or programme. Even GB News are no longer using her for interviews. She only has once chance of making cash next year and thats finally getting her 3rd book published and cashing in on the interviews that will follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dated this guy once who dated her, and she was still snorting coke the time she was on Jeremy and went to rehab. She'd phone him up from there.

• Sad
I dated this guy once who dated her, and she was still snorting coke the time she was on Jeremy and went to rehab. She'd phone him up from there.
She admitted she only went on the show and rehab for the appearance fee so she could spend on coke. A nice kick in the teeth for Jeremy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.