Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a stark warning about the effects of drugs, she was gorgeous, but she's so ugly inside and out now; it's sad - What a total waste of life. That story is shocking.
I firmly believe you get 5he face you deserve. There’s a few baduns on here. Skanky price and this one to name but 2. Vile oozing out of every pore

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20231219_004534_Chrome.jpg

Look at that video before it starts, as it's posted, thats her.... no filters no nasa grade bs, the video hasn't started so the layers haven't started,

She's orange, hairs like wire and her nose, it's litreally a flap that isn't connected to anything,

it's just a hole, no septum required.
new thread title.

She'entering 2024 is a worse state than she entered 2023 and I will make a bet with you at the cost of £1.61 or a Free Subscription Pass (only 100 left so form a que) that the Internet at the hovel, hotel she's at as lost WiFi and the sky glass in the room doesnt work as she's burt duck out the internet modem strumming her Corner Of Fruit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks older than her mother 😱 and she doesn’t seem clean either, she’s on something probably a downer as she seems slow too calm and really looks like it needs a good Bath 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She looks older than her mother 😱 and she doesn’t seem clean either, she’s on something probably a downer as she seems slow too calm and really looks like it needs a good Bath 🤮🤮🤮
And to brush that matted hair. Bits sticking up in all directions. Totally perfect to upload to the public

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bleaching your own hair is realy hard to get right if you're not a professional. She's totally brassic so she must have been doing it herself. Over processed hair doesn't hang/lie properly as there's no moisture or protein left in it so that's why it's sticking up all over the place.

I think Jodie ended up looking after Bobby Moore the bulldog. Which makes that "Sod her" dig even more reprehensible at the end. I do feel for Sue, Jodie's mom, though. One of your kids ends up as a copper and the other ends up like Westcrack. Must break her heart every time she see's Polo's face.
---
Are you sure? I thought it was some kinky sex act? 😧
I thought it was a film reference but looked it up on trusty Urban Dictionary and looks like you might be right Piff! :ROFLMAO: :sick:

hc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who's the message too on OnlyGrans??

Litrally no change on the subscription side nor on the 100 Free Subscriptions.

Does she get child tax credits ? I've never thought about that with her, She's now clearly on that Universal Job allowance, she'll end up with a bed sit, or at best a one bed council flat that will inevitable become a doss house, her so called celeb days are over, now she's what she really is, a recrabate Karen on an estate. Who will never hold down a real job and will scheme her way through life, with no real relevance telling folk on thes-state of her days of grandeur gone by, Peroxide custard colour looking hair Berkeley Red Kingsize stuck out her mouth teeth on a necklace and a can of Red Stripe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Jodie ended up looking after Bobby Moore the bulldog. Which makes that "Sod her" dig even more reprehensible at the end. I do feel for Sue, Jodie's mom, though. One of your kids ends up as a copper and the other ends up like Westcrack. Must break her heart every time she see's Polo's face.
She's so horrible to her daughter. Bobby is Jodie's dog, his IG account has posts calling her his Mum and Sue his Nan. But DW still says he's her dog even though she dumped him and has not looked after him in years. She even replaced him with a couple of new dogs, and one died in her care :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Who's the message too on OnlyGrans??

Litrally no change on the subscription side nor on the 100 Free Subscriptions.

Does she get child tax credits ? I've never thought about that with her, She's now clearly on that Universal Job allowance, she'll end up with a bed sit, or at best a one bed council flat that will inevitable become a doss house, her so called celeb days are over, now she's what she really is, a recrabate Karen on an estate. Who will never hold down a real job and will scheme her way through life, with no real relevance telling folk on thes-state of her days of grandeur gone by, Peroxide custard colour looking hair Berkeley Red Kingsize stuck out her mouth teeth on a necklace and a can of Red Stripe
If the council give her a flat and she's on housing benefit and she gets it put into her back account she'll get evicted as she won't use it to pay her rent.

Reactions: 10
The other thing about Brian, he has been very open about his life on YouTube
It’s declined nothing like hers has but he will openly talk about his past failures and also his current struggles and Mental Health, he Also openly smokes weed 🪴🪴
And weed doesn’t do your memory any favours
But that story Has not changed
I’m also a medical smoker and I couldn’t tell a bullshit tale verbatim that happened in the 90s
But the Truth, yes
She definitely knew what Maxwell was doing in Browns, possibly with Epstein, was she involved or was she just in and around to get her Gear Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she’s been a Absolute Wrongun from the get go
---

When you worked late at Old park lane, mmm 🤔 Croupier ??? Lol my Memory is like a London A-Z even though I’ve lived in Ireland 20 years, I miss London but The old London
😳🤣I worked in IT,key punch card operator (datasolve) we worked late for overtime 9pm,loved it round there,Shepherds Market wasn’t far at all pop there for sarnies,didn’t know back then it was a well know erm ‘area’🤣 taxi though was great all the way to East London,I used AL a lot I for a treat when I went to West end to see a show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If the flat is unfurnished she will literally turn up with a carrier bag of fake designer bikinis. Probably a local charity will furnish it for her.

The longest she has lived somewhere in recent years was Wales during lockdown and only because they couldn't evict her. I'm hoping they class her as vulnerable so her housing element of Universal Credit goes straight to her landlord.

Let's see how she spins her new flat - photos out the window of trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never had that big an issue with Sky when we moved. Just ring and a week or so later a guy came out and fitted a dish and plugged it all in. BT was a whole other saga but oddly the tv was fine.

Reactions: 7
I never had that big an issue with Sky when we moved. Just ring and a week or so later a guy came out and fitted a dish and plugged it all in. BT was a whole other saga but oddly the tv was fine.
It’s all according to area sometimes,it’s like some peeps can’t have Virgin in their area,perhaps the hovel ooops hotel just don’t have it or won’t have it as too expensive.Also they may not want a dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I firmly believe you get 5he face you deserve. There’s a few baduns on here. Skanky price and this one to name but 2. Vile oozing out of every pore
Yes absolutely.. I know a model who was stunning but ended up looking like a 90 year old corpse bcos she was a nasty and bitter soul..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.