Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now,all this chat awhile ago re Red Room etc,I’ve read bits but has anybody got more info about it and what it actually was,she was supposed to be involved wasnt she?
I don’t think she was involved but she knew exactly what was happening
She Scored her coke in the same place it was going on, dunno if Maxwell was dealing Coke and Kids or Epstein dunno
Danniella was a regular at Browns which was a bit of a older different place than you think she would go unless it was a event
I know she was a regular and I know that was what was happening in Browns, I’ve been in the Taxi industry since I was 18 and I’m 54 now
Taxi drivers Fooking Love to chat to each other and the office staff, we got to know pretty much everything going on in London in those days
She definitely has or had some high profile links back then and I’m sure the circle is wider and the Fall in recent years does come within the timeframe of Maxwell getting banged up ( speculation as that I can’t confirm)
But yeah Danniella darling of eastenders Westbrook Way way back then Knew very well that there was Kids being trafficked at the least she knew 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she call him out on Instagram, went off on a rant saying it was all lies?

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she call him out on Instagram, went off on a rant saying it was all lies?
She said a lot of things were lies, Also she was involved with the whole Tabloid sting thing with the Fake Sheikh and Brian has called her out on that also something to do with the media phone tapping he said happened to him but Never Danniella as he reckoned at that time she was untouchable Because of her contacts
She’s told so many lies but Brian kooky fooker he is, his story never changed
I’ve heard first hand from a Taxi driver who is related to Me, what that Upstairs of Browns looks like and also he and a lot of other drivers picked up Danniella from Browns or she would stop off at Browns before going onto somewhere else
For reference at the Time, we all worked for Addison Lee and drove celebs around everywhere
mostly on account for BBC or Thames tv or itv
I worked in the office 👍👍

Reactions: 18
She said a lot of things were lies, Also she was involved with the whole Tabloid sting thing with the Fake Sheikh and Brian has called her out on that also something to do with the media phone tapping he said happened to him but Never Danniella as he reckoned at that time she was untouchable Because of her contacts
I’ve heard first hand from a Taxi driver who is related to Me, what that Upstairs of Browns looks like and also he and a lot of other drivers picked up Danniella from Browns or she would stop off at Browns before going onto somewhere else
For reference at the Time, we all worked for Addison Lee and drove celebs around everywhere
I’d believe it. Listened to that rant for about 3 minutes before I had to turn it off. She was all whistling and snuffling, couldn’t understand half of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww thanks so much HasBeen,I remember Browns very well,never been though.

Oh blimey Used Addison Lee a lot,great service.When I worked late at work Old park lane ,AL was used.

Yes I see Brian on yt and he really called her out..her looked an awful state hardly understand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other thing about Brian, he has been very open about his life on YouTube
It’s declined nothing like hers has but he will openly talk about his past failures and also his current struggles and Mental Health, he Also openly smokes weed 🪴🪴
And weed doesn’t do your memory any favours
But that story Has not changed
I’m also a medical smoker and I couldn’t tell a bullshit tale verbatim that happened in the 90s
But the Truth, yes
She definitely knew what Maxwell was doing in Browns, possibly with Epstein, was she involved or was she just in and around to get her Gear Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she’s been a Absolute Wrongun from the get go
---
Awwww thanks so much HasBeen,I remember Browns very well,never been though.

Oh blimey Used Addison Lee a lot,great service.When I worked late at work Old park lane ,AL was used.

Yes I see Brian on yt and he really called her out..her looked an awful state hardly understand her.
When you worked late at Old park lane, mmm 🤔 Croupier ??? Lol my Memory is like a London A-Z even though I’ve lived in Ireland 20 years, I miss London but The old London

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she just sign up for NowTV in the meantime or some of the other ones that are instant and the same with the WiFi? Silly knobhead.
---
What’s a human centipede??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's such a stark warning about the effects of drugs, she was gorgeous, but she's so ugly inside and out now; it's sad - What a total waste of life. That story is shocking.

It's such a stark warning about the effects of drugs, she was gorgeous, but she's so ugly inside and out now; it's sad - What a total waste of life. That story is shocking.
Even though she’s a plank, it’s sad to see pictures of when she was young (even though she was on drugs then too). She was so pretty.

Reactions: 10
She's met up with her Mum and Bobby today...

Why does she call him her dog when she hasn't looked after him in years. Also her Mum seems uncomfortable and doesn't want to be filmed :confused:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Why does she call him her dog when she hasn't looked after him in years. Also her Mum seems uncomfortable and doesn't want to be filmed :confused:
It must be so hard for her mum to see what she’s done to her face especially.

What did she say at the end? Something about “Jodie” and “sod off”?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her Mum unfollowed her on IG about a year ago... this is first time we've seen them together since then and she just has to film it. No privacy. She must have convinced her Mum she's clean and in a good place. She'll be after an invite for Christmas Day with the family :cautious:

Reactions: 17

"He looks just like me"

Sorry but the bulldog looks nothing like Marilyn Monroe.

• Haha
Flat, apartment, house! Make up your mind. No landlord would rent to her due to her credit record and history of doing a bunk without paying rent. This has to be emergency council or social housing accommodation. Which part of the country will our fetid Polo be inflicted upon. I wouldn't have her anywhere near any vulnerable folk - she will look for a pensioner to manipulate.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.