Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly-you are looking at the only man who could help Crackella. There are VERY few doctors who would even attempt it, but Dr Nassif could actually fix her.
However, her having done this to herself, and being an active addict will preclude him from doing anything to help. He does a lot of work with people who have actual issues and cant afford his services. She wont be extended this option, I am sure.
In 2015 Polo had new breast implants, her nose rebuilt, a face lift, new dental implants to replace her dentures. Plus a stint in rehab.

This was free and paid for by Celebrity Botched Up Bodies which aired in January 2016.

The dental surgeon warned her that her diseased gums were not strong enough for dental implants and she had to quit her 20 a day smoking habit. She urged them to press ahead regardless and she promised she was stopping smoking.

She didn't stop smoking. She rubbed Cocaine on her gums. After appearing on Celebrity Big Brother for a stonking £200,000 fee she claimed she was doing 11 grams of coke a day!

She claimed she got Septicaemia from her dental implants that caused the necrotic hole - her third nostril. Although she posted a picture on social media claiming her relapse caused it.

She then tried to sue the producers of Botched Up Bodies for £750,000 - this failed - because she was warned against dental implants but urged them to carry on - ignored medical advice to cease smoking - rubbed copious amounts of Cocaine on her gums and admitted on social media that her Cocaine addiction had caused the gaping hole.

I doubt Dr Nassif would want to go anywhere near Polo.

Reactions: 18
I'm losing track at all the digs at daughter then denial stories. Polo your daughter is thoroughly ashamed of you. At nearly 50 with your face collapsing you film yourself naked stirring your fruit corner for strangers for cash in tanning salons and hotel rooms and prance around topless showing your scarred wonky tits on the beach and flog the photos to the tabloids. You make up stories about millionaire Turkish businessmen, boxers and re kindle your marriage with a jailed drug dealer. You threaten your daughter with a book slagging off her father, the man who gave you a millionaire lifestyle but who you dumped when the cash ran out abandoning your daughter and leaving a stack of unpaid debts behind in the USA. No wonder your poor daughter wants nothing to do with you.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion
Daniella Westbrook #11
Polo will stir her fruit corner for a pound, dollar or a cent, so long as she earns enough for ❄ and fixodent

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You literally can't get any lower than having to chat up dangerous crims in prison bc no sane male would go near you 😂
Ah but if she can land herself an Aussie crim to marry then she won't be obliged to EVER visit him because its not like she can get an Uber there like she can to Wandsworth clink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm losing track at all the digs at daughter then denial stories. Polo your daughter is thoroughly ashamed of you. At nearly 50 with your face collapsing you film yourself naked stirring your fruit corner for strangers for cash in tanning salons and hotel rooms and prance around topless showing your scarred wonky tits on the beach and flog the photos to the tabloids. You make up stories about millionaire Turkish businessmen, boxers and re kindle your marriage with a jailed drug dealer. You threaten your daughter with a book slagging off her father, the man who gave you a millionaire lifestyle but who you dumped when the cash ran out abandoning your daughter and leaving a stack of unpaid debts behind in the USA. No wonder your poor daughter wants nothing to do with you.

The REAL Westbrook biography 🙌👏👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say.......

I really makes me chuckle to see the term "Fruit Corner" come up so much & has become a staple of this thread. It was just a comment I made to describe her FC because I was eating one at the time 🤣

If it doesn't makes it in to a new thread title I shall be disappointed. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon people.
---
Thread Suggestion.

Danniella WestCrack #11

5 gram a day will keep the septum away
while 350 surgeon fight to Fix that Dent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daniella Westcrack #11 Fingering her fruit corner to earn enough to Fix-a-dent in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't usually post on here, but just seen her post showing Brand support on his IG post 😡
She always supports wrong 'uns... she defended Max Clifford and was besties with Danny Tetley from XFactor who was jailed for child sex offences :confused:
Was also arse licking Michael Barrymore a few months back.

Reactions: 12
She always supports wrong 'uns... she defended Max Clifford and was besties with Danny Tetley from XFactor who was jailed for child sex offences :confused:
Was also arse licking Michael Barrymore a few months back.
She just likes to insert herself into anyone else's story that she thinks might get her a bit of attention. She doesnt care who they are or what they've done.

It's cringy to watch her desperation for likes from far more well known celebrities who all completely ignore her.

Reactions: 15
omg for her cafe in the east end? she is getting some "work experience" in lol
---

jesus-when Crackella is supporting you, you know your life has taken a wrong turn
Oh yes her coffee and cake shop. She was also planning to buy a pub in Portugal 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.