Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was what she said about Danny Tetley in 2018...

And let's also remind ourselves that she took on Chaddy as her agent, who ended up being a scammer.
What a great judge of character she is :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

And let's also remind ourselves that she took on Chaddy as her agent, who ended up being a scammer.
You can always tell the supersonic amounts of DRUGS a person is on when they simp for a person that most of humanity wouldn't touch with a 50ft pole!

She shows more support to sex offenders than her own children.

I don't usually post on here, but just seen her post showing Brand support on his IG post 😡
I knew that fucker would support him.😡😡😡
---
She seems to really like abusers.What a piece of💩she is..duck off Westcrack and duck off again.Take your crack with you.❄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

These are the only kind of people she knows would be most likely to associate with her. Bad people. No one else wants anything to do with them except for another bad person. She's on the fringe of society now. Outside looking in. Never to be accepted ever again.

Reactions: 17
Hope they swab her bags and nose…. Immigration officers in US don’t mess about they scare the tit out of me and I have never put a foot wrong!!!

Reactions: 14
My My, she has been busy fingering her Fruit Corner hasn't she, she's off to see the Producers of Netflix for her new (2 season) show.

I wouldnt be suprised if the red tops have paid for this as shes clearly still on her (European Outstayed Her Welcome Ban) & they can get a few weeks worth of pictures out of her in 3 days or as I suspect, she had a ❄ induced high and booked herself a Trivago flight to NYC (£179) & will probably be staying a few nights at the Brooklyn Riviera (£65 per night) but again this could BS much like her Yacht Holiday To Butterfly Cove in Turkey that never materialised & she ended up in Spain where the red tops are claiming she still is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A career change - a job in a pals pub - first stirring your fruit corner and catfishing pensioners isn't a 'career' and every other career change in the past 7 years has failed to materialise -

Good the press are attacking Polo -

---
If we are to believe Polo she was raped continuously as a child from the age of 7, held hostage and gang raped by drug dealers for days on end and prostituted herself swapping sex for drugs with her dealer in Spain. Her looks, health, career and relationships have all been destroyed by drugs.

Yet she defends paedophiles and sexual predators and rapists and hangs around with drug dealers and promotes films and computer games that glorify drug dealers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's at it again with the lies and filters...
Says this pic is from 15 years ago, but it's from 18 years ago.

gettyimages-110258077-612x612.jpg

I've never heard her mention Mel before,
but I suspect she's name dropping because Mel is on a new reality show on BBC.

---
The latest...

bobby.jpg

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's at it again with the lies and filters...
Says this pic is from 15 years ago, but it's from 18 years ago.

View attachment 2458155

I've never heard her mention Mel before,
but I suspect she's name dropping because Mel is on a new reality show on BBC.

---
The latest...

View attachment 2458205
View attachment 2458206
View attachment 2458207
View attachment 2458208
Why does she never spell check anything she posts? she looks an absolute fool in so many ways. I love that you found the unfiltered version of the picture!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Celebs defending Russell Brand – from Andrew Tate to Daniella Westbrook | Metro News
LOL Daniella thinks he's kind and funny, I guess shes never seen that side of him. Something tells me Russell Brand - the man who tries to duck anything with a vagina, won't even go there.

Why does she never spell check anything she posts? she looks an absolute fool in so many ways. I love that you found the unfiltered version of the picture!!!
All the spelling look right in her drugged up stupor !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.