Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having got new comedy boobs from Turkey she is offering a massive 65% off for people to see her naked and fingering her fruit corner! Something tells me nobody wants to part with their cash, not even the most depraved perverts, to see her glistening damp moist holes and scarred lopsided comedy breasts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well,is she in America? Nope don’t think so she’s a lying cracked fucker.😡
---
Old cracked horner fingering her fruit corner away.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well,is she in America? Nope don’t think so she’s a lying cracked fucker.😡
She said she was going to NYC today.

She claimed she's in Ibiza, but we've had no evidence she's there... no sightings or airport pics. Rymi was also in Ibiza recently but he hasn't posted on his social media in a few days... it's odd for him to be so quiet. I feel like they might be together doing something dodgy :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meetings eh?what with cocks?🤣 broadways shows,Catchup with friends🤣🤣🤣another old photo Whois it?
That's Cass Pennant... she was in a film with him years ago called Mob Handed.
I've googled him and he's been in prison. She has some lovely mates doesn't she :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
She's probably still warming up her new NASA grade filter that will make it seem like she's in places she's not.

• Haha
Someone should fire her Social Media Team. How stupid of them to have clearly taken a picture from a tourist website and uploaded it to her socials in the hope no one would notice its utter (in a alabama accent) horse tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's Cass Pennant... she was in a film with him years ago called Mob Handed.
I've googled him and he's been in prison. She has some lovely mates doesn't she :LOL:
Lynx Boi
Michael Barrymoore
Danny Tetley
Cass Pennant

Is there anyone in her life that hasn't served time in jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.