Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting cryptic quotes like someone has pissed her off, and she has unfollowed Ben Hatchett on IG 😯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We’ve gone from fingers the length of a bus to feet the size of the sofa. Ridiculous editing! 🤣
E6673D45-B9A9-40B0-8511-0153EE49FC2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So Daniella isn’t the only poor unfortunate soul 😳

Honestly-you are looking at the only man who could help Crackella. There are VERY few doctors who would even attempt it, but Dr Nassif could actually fix her.
However, her having done this to herself, and being an active addict will preclude him from doing anything to help. He does a lot of work with people who have actual issues and cant afford his services. She wont be extended this option, I am sure.

Reactions: 7
Honestly-you are looking at the only man who could help Crackella. There are VERY few doctors who would even attempt it, but Dr Nassif could actually fix her.
However, her having done this to herself, and being an active addict will preclude him from doing anything to help. He does a lot of work with people who have actual issues and cant afford his services. She wont be extended this option, I am sure.
Nassif won’t touch her.

You can say a lot for reality tv and such…but he will be the ONE person to publicly call her tit out and then go…LOL NOPE!

As it should be.
More resources have been wasted on her than people who truly need help but can’t access it because they were not on TV for a few minutes 40 years ago.

Nassif won’t touch her.

You can say a lot for reality tv and such…but he will be the ONE person to publicly call her tit out and then go…LOL NOPE!

As it should be.
More resources have been wasted on her than people who truly need help but can’t access it because they were not on TV for a few minutes 40 years ago.
Yup, he will not. He also wouldnt deal with Rodrigo Alves, after he freaked out about needing a piece of his rib to fix his disaster of a nose (and that was a bout 5 noses ago too)
Dr Nassif could see he wasnt really dedicated to making good decisions and knew he would go elsewhere and be butchered.
Little did Paul know what Rodrigo/Jessica was up to next...

Reactions: 9
A new BF who will pay her way to way to Aus???
OMG-imagine the shock he would get when she showed up in person!!!
not looking a bit like her pics
When David gets out, the game is up. She can't carry on lying so I think she's looking for a replacement.

Reactions: 10
So as I've said in the past, is this the premium content she post on her OnlyGrams? I've seen a few comments on here about her Fruit Corner looking damp 🤢 how unfortunate,

you can find a higher class Lady out there who provides a service, not some washed up peroxide custard michael jackson nose tribute act, whos parting cash too view her basically farting talc she's that brimmed with nose bag

Posting random messages, clearly she's fallen out with someone, probably the travel lodge concierge or who ever property she's been rearranging her beef curtains in.

She's started following on IG,an account called Email A Prisoner Australia... very strange. What is she up to now? :unsure:

I'm no expert, but having been to Australia as a visitor to visit inlaws, Absolutely no way on this planet would she pass the inbound security checks at the airport, she'd be hauld in to a room and rubber gloved just from appearance, imagine that getting off a 18hr flight.

I suspect Lynx Boi has had a pen pal darn unda and she's on the search to find out who's Pom witch he's been being. She seems the jealous type, he's locked up and made a friend, she's out in the world basically selling herself for cash and looking more and more unfortunate as the weeks role by.

Reactions: 8
I've just read that she lived in Australia for a few months with her first husband Ben Morgan.
So she might know someone in jail over there, maybe her old drug dealer.

Danniella dived straight into another relationship with van driver Ben Morgan, who she'd met in a petrol station.
Within eight weeks, they were hitched and relocating to Australia, but life Down Under didn't suit the ex-soap star.
They split just nine months later and Danniella returned to London and spent time in a US detox clinic.

Reactions: 6
He did an incredible job on this lady and it wasn’t easy but she definitely didn’t have a hole or whatever westcrack has in her pallet. So yeah, I dont think he would touch her with a barge pole.

This woman (Demi) came across as she would be on the coke again though, you know when someone just sounds like an addict lying. She sounded like a cross between katie price and daniella.

Just catching up on the Russell Brand story and I remembered that DW was a big fan of him a few years ago, sent him loads of gushy tweets... she gets attached to some very dodgy people doesn't she? :confused:

:sick:
Semi literate Polo. ‘His’ instead of ‘he’s’. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.