Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie7

Hi Dolly...

I haven't been on the threads much as I lost a Daughter 3 weeks ago and my head has been elsewhere with arrangements etc.

When my relative told me about who she had just seen I had to come on and let people know as we all love tea on Westcrack and if she's posting she's abroad it blows her lies right out the window.
It also warns anyone local to keep an eye out.

She was going towards the village so maybe she was off to the sunbeds.
About to tell my son that the sunbeds he uses have possibly been used by her as well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ.

Awwwww Pixie thankso much,she did post pic of her scrunched up lesdawson face with a friend in Liverpool other day shes probably sofa searching.Also it used to be her โ€˜beatโ€™ bit of tomming.Kerb crawling as well.She was with Christopher Maloney and woman named Amy.
---

Yes,she was taking whilst in Labour ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

terfette

Chatty Member
IMG_1295.jpeg

Lmao. Right, Iโ€™m going to do a me-rail on why this is bullshit.

Iโ€™ve had a lot of my top teeth taken out due to the damage I caused by doing things like brushing them with bleach and abrasive substances because I have severe body dysmorphia (I didnโ€™t touch coke until I was 30, this started when I was a teenager years before the coke).

The last time I had some extractions done, was the first time id had any done since Iโ€™d started taking coke. I ended up with a serious infection. The first two days of which I spent snorting cocaine. It doesnโ€™t numb deep enough to be effective on that kind of pain and she would know that - itโ€™s just an excuse.

Also, with mine, my whole head swelled up. Even my forehead was lumpy. On the 3rd day I ended up in hospital unconscious. You donโ€™t just sit at home snorting coke and get over that sort of infection. I donโ€™t even think mine was as bad as septacemia, I canโ€™t actually remember anything the doctors said. I was SO poorly. I really thought I was going to die.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Karin-2021

Thread 10 is up and running folks!

Thank you to @craftingfroze for the new thread title, had to amend to fit

View attachment 2378023

Here is the link to thread 9

I don't really have to say much to be honest! I will just post the recent "pap" / Backgrid shots that she has sold and they will tell their own story...

View attachment 2378028
View attachment 2378031
View attachment 2378032
View attachment 2378033
View attachment 2378034

Also Chad "the Cardigan" Daddy has been shown up for being a rip off merchant

As you were....
Marilyn's spitting image, after she has been dead since the sixties and hit a few times with a spade when they dug her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This guy is protesting on the too small pixels on the Westbrook pics๐Ÿ˜€ x...

Resizer_16922107327471.jpg

The newspapers took notice straight away ๐Ÿ˜„...

Resizer_16922107459493.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Im sure the Mirror is being cryptic with their photo comments:-

"Danniella Westbrook appeared in high spirits as she cosied up to Wayne Lineker"

---
And they are truly taking the piss with this:-

The mum-of-two looked sensational as she rocked a black string bikini which she opted to cover up with a golden meshed kaftan dress while wearing a cream fedora hat to complete her look. The actress wore her blonde tresses in a natural style as she rocked a natural look as she embraced the warmer weather.

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion
Daniella Westbrook #11
Polo will stir her fruit corner for a pound, dollar or a cent, so long as she earns enough for โ„ and fixodent

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Error404

Chatty Member
WTF she's pretending to be her Social Media Team, the wording has her written all over it, what a absolute melt she is, like she can afford a team to run her social media, who does she think she's kidding. Spends her days and nights sofa surfing, hasn't got 2 pennies rub together, no home, no job, no family, no friends, no life, but has a SMT to update her accounts.. pull the other one you daft hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cruel mum-shamers? :rolleyes:

Worth mentioning The Sun was one of the newpapers who ran the story, now they're painting her as victim...
Polo is clickbait heaven - they will print anything.
---
Thread suggestion #11 - 5 grams a day keeps the septum away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Error404

Chatty Member
Error404 isn't here to make a comment.
She's asked me to contribute. I work on behalf of her social media team.

I wonder what family it is shes referring too?? Bit ironic and rich coming from a narcissistic horrible human being, who couldn't give two shits about her family any other time, its the only time in the past three months Error has actually seen her social media team post anything to do with her family. Hopefully they'll give less a shit then she does.

What goes around comes around eh....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It is unbelievable behaviour! Viewing the bandage photos alone, it would seem to make much more sense for them just to be old photos. However, DW clearly feels a nice head compression garment and a bit of surgical tape are a good look - in fact they probably are an improvement ๐Ÿค” It seems anything to stay in the press is the mode of operation for Polo and her ilk.
The complete disregard for aftercare shown by her and KP just astonishes and really angers me too. They give the impression that you can just party, swim, smoke etc. and there will be no complications, whereas this behaviour makes complications incredibly likely. I donโ€™t understand how they get away with it!?

You do make me chuckle Pom bear ๐Ÿคฃ
That's good to hear ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Love from Pom โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16580625016031.jpg

• Heart

Error404

Chatty Member
THATS IT!! Mikey
Wow that takes me back...
Big Brother 7 is on YT in its entirety I watched it again during Lockdown.

He certainly does look like Mickey from BB. I doubt he looks like that now, he'll have a buzz cut, standard jail look

I honestly believe she's had no contact with Lynx Boi, she's too busy selling her fruit corner on OnlyGrams & only does mention him when she on a come down and feeling lonely.

I can't see him coming out of jail and running to a homeless druggie. He's going to need a fixed aboard. He's more than likely going to be on Tag, so he won't be allowed out from 7pm / 7am and he definitely won't be allowed to leave the country he will end up in a hostel or with a family member & that won't fit in with her international lifestyle of jumping from hotel to hotel, jetting from country to country, & He's not going to sit there like a burk while she's crawling for business and strumming her pain on OnlyGrams. He's clearly a plonker but I don't think he's desperate.

this message was posted by Error404's Social Media Team.

• Haha