Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How does she afford these trips? Even if they’re not fancy, they still cost money! Someone asked is there really anyone out there willing to pay her on OF, sadly men can be a sick bunch - some buy worn knickers and tights (more “scented” the better) 🤢
The tabloids pay for the photos and stories. The stories are usually bullshit. Sometimes 5 or 6 different tabloid prints the same story - each one will result in a payout for Polo. She also does 'exclusive' deals for a bigger payout. The tabloids are enabling her 'lifestyle'. Don't get jealous of her holidays. She has no job, no savings, no relationships, no career and no good looks.

She drifts from one sofa to another one freebie to another. She is unable to rent anywhere due to her appalling credit record so it works out cheaper to go on a cheap holiday somewhere than paying a months rent. Not so long ago she booked herself in as a delegate to an African trade conference so she could get a cheap hotel room and free food.

She last started a real job in December 2016 and it lasted a day because she left bloody tissues everywhere - she then did one evening appearing in an adult panto in December 2022. Her lifestyle is smoke and mirrors - an illusion of celebrity lifestyle. The payouts she will get from her latest Turkish and Spanish adventures will enable her to subsist for a few more months.

She will pay for more extreme surgery and issue more photos to try and rinse more money from the tabloids. The tabloids need Polo for cheap ready made clickbait stories and Polo needs the tabloids to enable her subsistence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Is this still Amy’s house?

Literal drugs and prostitution with a child there!!!

Im working on my sobriety and in an online support group, I connected with a former OF girl as a kind of sobriety/shoulder to vent on. She is naturally beautiful, no crater face.
But she told me that she could never film for OF sober.
Everyone and their Grandma has an OF these days. SO to make anything $$$ you have to do more and more degenerate things for men who are probably on a list…not allowed within 20 miles of a school.
She knew if she kept going, it was going to take more than alcohol to do so.
Daniella literally has a gaping hole in her face and her shit sniffing upper lift looks like something from the Twilight Zone but even Rod Serling said NO!
787E498E-5B3C-4341-8AAD-7DB5562F7BA7.jpeg

C271C329-34F5-43FB-B09C-D659A56CF9DA.jpeg

And men don’t care she was on EE 50 years ago! So imagine what she has to do even for a small bag of crack and add a minor child to that environment!?

For fucksake!

Social media/internet forums can be such a great thing especially if you live in the rural south in the US, with horrific health care & even worse attitudes to mental health and addiction.
But then there is this side which Daniella has fallen into….someone literally documenting their horrific descent into degeneracy for all the world to see.
All for likes, tabloid money and bags of crack that hopefully are not bumped with “Fent”.

OK. Sorry *ducks*
I’ll get off my soapbox.

I just can’t get over that a UK based forum has greater freedom of speech and agree to disagree and let’s be civil and have a laugh together…than anything I’ve come across from the US side.
Plus I miss England. ✌🥹

• Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
It looks like a hotel to me. I remember she did go to a hotel on the bank holiday to do another photoshoot for her OF.
Also Rymi was at a hotel in Liverpool last night, so she was probably with him.
can you imagine being jet lagged and just wanting to check into your hotel/crash…and ol crater face is on the public guest tv room divan like this?
🤣

4/10⭐
Room was quite nice.
Good location, friendly staff.
Free brekkie not fancy but filling.
Do not recommend the TV lounge as some sort of Victorian syphilis victim inhabits and hogs the couch.

• Haha

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
All the #BeKind pearl-clutchy comments on other threads and in the press make me laugh - do people really believe the photo shopped pics she's been putting out for years?

Do they really believe that the press are cruelly following this non-famous, vulnerable person around desperately trying to get pics of her mangled face while she is at her lowest ebb?

Do they believe that the NHS has just refused to fix her face for no good reason and that poor DW has osteoporosis?

Where have these people been for the last 2 decades 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Badirene

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her daughter that she can't even have nice peaceful birthday without her Mum and fans causing drama. Jodie is an adult and can make her own choice if she wants a relationship with her Mum. DW shouldn't have posted that message and her fans shouldn't be getting involved.

View attachment 2426562

View attachment 2426565

View attachment 2426566

View attachment 2426567

---
She's blaming Jodie's Dad... :confused:

"You only get one mum"- yeah a mother that gave an interview admitting she was snorting coke when she was in labour in hospital giving birth to her precious baby.

What the ever loving fuck is wrong with those posters that they think anyone should welcome DW into their life that she will wreck with addiction, homelessness, schemes, ripping people off and a jailbird "fiancé" with a drug conviction, what loving relationship could be developed between parent and child in these circumstances. Most people are protective of their children, DW would canabalise her's to get her next line.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Chapter one,

Once upon a time there was this narcotic mess, wearing a surplus wedding dressing with ideas above her station, waiting for Lynx Boi to come of of jail on probation......
I read her book, her original one. Can't remember what it's called. It was one of those holiday reads, left on the hotel bookcase.

It was an interesting read, and she had been through a lot and I felt sorry for her. Her and her son together in some dingy flat with drug dealers knocking in her door.

It's just a recipe for disaster I feel for her. Whilst the media continues to give her a platform she will still feel like she has something that needs to be heard. I feel she has a drug addiction and a spot light addiction. She is that woman you walk past in town begging. But somehow because she was once famous and social media gives folk their own 'channel' she is still here.

I feel sorry for her, I know this is a gossip site, but for what ever reason she hasn't been able to break away from addiction. A million broken promises, debt, she's battered her body completely.

She continues to live a broken life. And I feel sorry for her because life is precious and she doesn't see that. Not genuinely. It's next hit and fix. There is no win for her now she is too far down the line.

Can't imagine being her family. The psychological toll on you must be huge and I hope they all have the support they need. It's amazing she is still here.

Error404

Chatty Member
Comment on her Baywatch post...

View attachment 2380618

---
And here she is in Benidorm gatecrashing Lenny's stag do... watch out lads :LOL:

View attachment 2380633
View attachment 2380642
Oh here she goes again, tagging along with a stag do scrounging for free beer and fags, on the promise she'll show them some tit, I hand on heart 100% know that at some point them.lads with have side eyed each other, and shes sat there, probably talking about me me me, forgetting shes was completely uninvited. But that's a stag do to remember isn't it, Some narcotic mess with peroxide custard hair turned up.

• Haha

Pavlova4

Thread 10 is up and running folks!

Thank you to @craftingfroze for the new thread title, had to amend to fit

View attachment 2378023

Here is the link to thread 9

I don't really have to say much to be honest! I will just post the recent "pap" / Backgrid shots that she has sold and they will tell their own story...

View attachment 2378028
View attachment 2378031
View attachment 2378032
View attachment 2378033
View attachment 2378034

Also Chad "the Cardigan" Daddy has been shown up for being a rip off merchant

As you were....
Why is that trash constantly forced in our faces? Same reason most other trashy, talentless celebs are. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing? They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or Essex reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.

However, I suppose Daniella has the added bonus of being more of a freak show than many other Zlebs. Who else would have such little shame to do her latest attention seeking schemes? Seeing her fresh surgery scars make me want to vomit.

• Heart

Pixie7

Haven't had time to catch up but the skank was seen 20 mins ago on Bluebell Lane, Huyton, Liverpool.
Not sure if she was on her own there was a woman behind her.
A relative was walking back from the village.
The relative burst out laughing at her and she looked paranoid.
She didn't get a picture because it all happened too quickly.
So if she posts she's abroad it's a big fat lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t believe the audacity of those people, telling Jodie to contact her mum. And that her mum said happy birthday on Instagram so she has to reply.
STFU! So rude! Are they so fucking thick that they can’t imagine how hard Jodie abd Kai have had it?

Putting up with her for a mum. And the OF and You tubes and online scraps, drugs and lies and rehabs and endlessly fucking drama. And that is on top of the lack of decent parenting, unsafe home and no consistent attachment.

It would be so humiliating.
Kai would prob do a lot better if he cut her off too

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The kids don't look too happy having Polo in the photo 😄 x .

Resizer_16924812536353.jpg

So I've added the Polo cover bar and the kids can now smile again 😀😄...

Resizer_16924812480861.jpg

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The English language has such a wide range of words and phrases and yet I literally don’t know how to articulate this image… just wow

• Haha

Error404

Chatty Member
Totally agree Error.☺
I've read it in the papers & online and from her own words, my face is like it is due to botched surgery and other BS she spouts,

No it isn't, No it fucking isn't. It's cocaine abuse thats caused your face to collapse (Woken up in a bad mood this morning my fellow Tattle Fam) I haven't got time for her bullshit anymore.

• Heart

Pavlova4

And yet you are looking at the DW thread on Tattle 🤔?
Yes, I was reading a news story, and her horrific 'Marilyn corpse' photos were on the same page, so I thought that I bet people on Tattle will be talking about it in an amusing way.
I like it on here, as people seem to be in reality, and this gives a voice to people who can see beyond the promotion of useless, trashy celebs. Before I came on Tattle I had lost hope with humanity, as so many people seemed brainwashed to admire idiots or think what they were told by their promoters. If you see something as horrific as the 'Marilyn' photos and are told she looks gorgeous, it isn't sending out a healthy message against drugs to young people, so it's good there's a place with normal unbrainwashed people to discuss reality.

No matter how much I try to avoid the talentless celeb industry, they still manage to force those people in my face, so I thought that if you can't avoid them, join in with others speaking reality about them.
I first discovered Tattle years ago to talk about a youtube channel, and then discovered it can be an amusing place
---
Like I said yesterday morning, no love our opinion doesn't pay your bills and neither do you, you daft cunt, you don't have any bills to pay, apart from the nose bag bill you rack up daily.

As for the osteoperosis she claims to have and the narrative she's trying to set, claiming that's why her face is like it is,

No it isn't at all, your face is a crumbling mess due to years of cocaine abuse, the only person she's lying too, is herself & if she's reading this thread, go F yourself you lying, thieving utter disgrace.
Strange how 80 year olds with decades long osteoporosis don't have a crumbling face like Daniella. The media is a total joke, to not point out that there are photos where parts of her nose are missing through drug use, but they seem to have forgot that now.
---
Her adoring fans will be so sad with no news from Marilyn Monroe's twin. This is utter bullshit and just an excuse to flog another story to the tabloids - What next? Polo goes shopping, Polo eats burger, Polo has career change. This is tried and tested Polo doing what she does best to rinse cash from the tabloids for her made up lies.
I wonder if people who went into journalism hoping to write investigative articles on important issues, feel ashamed when they realise society is so dumbed down, there's more money to be made printing fake stories about talentless celebs, and even hyping them up more than they're worth? Although I bet some of them are actually proud, they managed to get young people to think their aim in life is to be like Daniella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24