Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Fixodent is she on about? If she's unhappy about the story she should get in touch with them instead of ranting on X (formerly known as Twitter :rolleyes:) and causing more problems for Jodie.

Horrible smack rat. Piss off back "home" to Portugal we don't want you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she at that tanning place in this shot... if she is, why has she tagged it as 'work' 👀:sick:

WORK.jpg

Her pal Chris Maloney was also there today...

maloney.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She should stop posting cryptic quotes then... just shut up and sort it out privately.
She knows how the media works by now and it's her own fault.
She does this all the time... puts this stuff out there on social media, then backtracks and kicks off.
---
She's still staying at Big Amy's... she's on Snapchat doing stupid filters with the youngest son. Notice we never see her with the older sons, maybe they are embarrassed by her and avoid her. She's been sofa surfing there for about 4 weeks now and I bet they're fed up of her. I'm thinking she's got nowhere else to go, I wonder what happened to her Dad's place :unsure:

View attachment 2449156
View attachment 2449158
View attachment 2449160
Working in the tanning bed. Sounds about right.
---
What in the Fixodent is she on about? If she's unhappy about the story she should get in touch with them instead of ranting on X (formerly known as Twitter :rolleyes:) and causing more problems for Jodie.

Horrible smack rat. Piss off back "home" to Portugal we don't want you here!
What in the fixodent hell is she on about lolol
Thank you. I needed a laugh today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have her dentures fell out and got lost in the sea? No wonder she buys such a lot of Fixodent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤭

View attachment 2449539

Gottdamn when you manage to have LESS teeth than a 98yr old redneck in rural Tennessee who last saw a Dentist during the Kennedy administration!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven't caught up yet but oh my lord! What the hell is she thinking?

1694750074312.png

I have no sympathy for her but surely the media are taking the piss and taking advantage of her now!

I know us "Trolls" (well people who speak the truth) get the blame for her "mental Health" but surely the media are to blame, feeding her addiction to drugs, attention and surgery and buying downright degrading photo shoots so she can scam some money. I mean is she that off her head and able to consent to this? All she sees is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

I was also reminded of Lisa Appleton the Sausage Muncher who used to be in Big Brother who was regularly featured in the tabloids taking her bins out in her underwear - that fizzled out after a while didn't it - thank god.

Hopefully this trend of Skanky and Polo being given a platform daily will bugger off soon!

Last edited:
🤭

View attachment 2449539

As i predicted again & again

She in England and the press are claiming shes in spain and she clearly has false teeth. I thought that was a Pom Spesh, obviously not.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming the “splash” she caused was from people vomitting into the ocean.
IMG_1561.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she takes her teeth out to go swimming? I’m actually crying with laughter at that 😂🤣

Also it’s taken her a week to state that she wasn’t calling her daughter a bleep. If it was wrong (I’d stake my life on it that she was calling her out) then most you issue a correction within hours. I think you’re right she is so coked up she hadn’t remembered saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she takes her teeth out to go swimming? I’m actually crying with laughter at that 😂🤣

Also it’s taken her a week to state that she wasn’t calling her daughter a bleep. If it was wrong (I’d stake my life on it that she was calling her out) then most you issue a correction within hours. I think you’re right she is so coked up she hadn’t remembered saying it.
It’s Revolting isn’t it,how the duck would you publish that pic,I think she still has her teef in but because the bone/gums have shrunk so much you can’t see em.

Reactions: 9
Have her dentures fell out and got lost in the sea? No wonder she buys such a lot of Fixodent!
Soon she'll be so skint she'll be making Teef out of orange peel like we used to do as kids, big orange dracula fangs 🧛‍♂️
---
I’m assuming the “splash” she caused was from people vomitting into the ocean.
View attachment 2449914
She caused a splash alright;
Beachgoers thought it was The Kraken arrising from the surf - major panic on the sands......................

• Haha
Soon she'll be so skint she'll be making Teef out of orange peel like we used to do as kids, big orange dracula fangs 🧛‍♂️
---

She caused a splash alright;
Beachgoers thought it was The Kraken arrising from the surf - major panic on the sands......................
Yeah release the Crackun.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.