Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new book? She can barely string a sentence together. I don't know what's worse. The way she peaks or the way she writes. That tanning place will have to bleach everywhere after her fingerings her Mueller corner. Seriously though does she only have the one picture of "her one"? I'm fed up of seeing this crank in the news. Take your fake stories, backgrid set ups and queen gurning face and f off.

Reactions: 17
I thought slimy was defrauding her and owed her thousands along with some other no mark who was kicking off on Instagram… he must pour some bullshit in her ears if she is besties with him again.

Reactions: 8
I thought slimy was defrauding her and owed her thousands along with some other no mark who was kicking off on Instagram… he must pour some bullshit in her ears if she is besties with him again.
No that was Chaddaddy,screwed few peeps up.Slimy also connected to Skanky Price and her bloke Sinkboy.

Reactions: 7
Likely the only one she’s got! From the only time she ever met him!
Good Morning my fellow Tattle Fam...

Unfortunately Error404's husband has taken ill. So we, her Social Media Team will be providing comment on today's topics & hopefully E will be back with you all tomorrow.

We are all extremely eager to see what Lynx Boi looks like now after his time spent at his majesty pleasure. I'm sure he won't have the mid 2000's *Micky from BB* hair cut. He's going to have the standard HMP buzz cut. Clearly she looks nothing like she does today in that picture so it's clear neither will he. What happened to Benji Snatchett? She was only asking him *again* about marriage over the week end? Lynx Boi really has his work cut out hasn't he. How's he going to compete with a content creating cage fighting K list celebrity. The mind Boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should stop posting cryptic quotes then... just shut up and sort it out privately.
She knows how the media works by now and it's her own fault.
She does this all the time... puts this stuff out there on social media, then backtracks and kicks off.
---
She's still staying at Big Amy's... she's on Snapchat doing stupid filters with the youngest son. Notice we never see her with the older sons, maybe they are embarrassed by her and avoid her. She's been sofa surfing there for about 4 weeks now and I bet they're fed up of her. I'm thinking she's got nowhere else to go, I wonder what happened to her Dad's place :unsure:

sc3.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should stop posting cryptic quotes then... just shut up and sort it out privately.
She knows how the media works by now and it's her own fault.
She does this all the time... puts this stuff out there on social media, then backtracks and kicks off.
It's rare i ever comment on anything to do with her kids, that's not my thing. But its clear she forgets half this tit she post online, either she's got memory loss or her Social Media Team is posting things online without her knowledge. She spouts on about the media saying things about her that are lies, forgetting they gather thier info from her & the tit she post online. She's absolutely delusional. I imagine that's what years and years of drug abuse does too you.

Reactions: 12
It's rare i ever comment on anything to do with her kids, that's not my thing. But its clear she forgets half this tit she post online, either she's got memory loss or her Social Media Team is posting things online without her knowledge. She spouts on about the media saying things about her that are lies, forgetting they gather thier info from her & the tit she post online. She's absolutely delusional. I imagine that's what years and years of drug abuse does too you.
I think you're right that she forgets what she's posting most of the time. When she put that up about her daughter it was the evening she was at that Pride festival and might have been off her face.
I remember a few years ago, she would post all these abusive rants and then later claim her social media was hacked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.