Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a legal cease and desist letter would stop her, she has no money so cannot pay to fight it. That’s a lot of gummy bjs she would need to give 🤮

Reactions: 9
In the bleeping mecca bingo ? Im proper baffled why the bint is there filming ppl too id have drop kicked her

Reactions: 7
she is lucky to have him?
HAVE? how can you even think you have a relationship with someone you never even see?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
10/10
Would donate to this dudes (or her daughter) GoFundMe for legal expenses so he can lawsuit her ass into oblivion for libel.
I think she would love it if he tried legal action, all the attention and paper interviews she'd get, and then in the long run even if he won, what could have really get out of her that would be worth it? She'd have sniffed all the interview money already. It would damage his credibility to join in her crack head tit show. He'd be best off ignoring her and adding no fuel to the fire, her book would quickly be forgotten.

Reactions: 4
I think she would love it if he tried legal action, all the attention and paper interviews she'd get, and then in the long run even if he won, what could have really get out of her that would be worth it? She'd have sniffed all the interview money already. It would damage his credibility to join in her crack head tit show. He'd be best off ignoring her and adding no fuel to the fire, her book would quickly be forgotten.
I know that.
I was more thinking along the lines of an injunction like a restraining order against her even mentioning him and her daughter on social media.

Someone who was bumping crack during LABOR shouldn’t be allowed to make a cent off of using them as tabloid fodder.

Not the same caliber of celebrity but iit seems to be the reason Brit Spears “memoir” is on hold.
She made a post pretty much like westcracks.
People in the industry said if the book comes out at all it will be heavily edited so the publisher won’t be dragged into a libel suit because Brit (off her tits and meds) keeps saying she will be “naming names”.

Reactions: 5
I've got more chance of a threeway with Gerard Butler, Brad Pitt and Justin Trudeaux (politics aside, he is HOT), than this crack addled bleep has of any form of 'tell all' book about her marriage. No-one credible will touch her with a barge pole, all she has left are her decrepit clunge, comedy norks and fingering her hole for geriatrics to donate a few pence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
♥ing the way she dyes her roots black.

Bit off subject but where is she staying? No mention of Amy in the past days. Probably sofa surfing with someone who isn't good enough to be mentioned.
I saw this comment on her IG post earlier... she's going with Amy (and another woman called Danielle) to that addiction treatment centre on Thurs. Not sure if she's still staying with her.

dw2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe her latest rants... she's never mentioned about her ex having an affair before in all these years. Even lashing out on social media a few years ago about Jodie spending Mother's Day with her Stepmum and not with her she never said anything about this. I think she's bitter that Jodie is close to her Dad and Stepmum and they have recently married. Her own life is a mess and she hates to see anyone happy. She knows lynx boi won't marry her, he's another fake fiance and I don't think she's had a real long-term partner in years, maybe since George.
She could also be saying this to turn Jodie against her Dad so she'll come back to her but this will only make their relationship worse.

Also she's seeing pound signs and needs a new juicy story to sell a book.

---
She posted this after their divorce...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She's just a attention seeking lying desperate old smack rat with no family no friends no home no job and only relevance she has in life is to be absolutely negative about everyone and everything and blame her own failings on everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.