Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ at these latest photos. I had to give Westcrack the Robocop toxic waste treatment.

westcracko3cko.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just found this post on LinkedIn about Chaddy and his scam agency...

๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†

This is an update for all of those who have been asking about Daddy The Agency and the situation that's unfolded.

I had the opportunity to work as the Director of Operations for Daddy The Agency. It started as a promising journey. However, with time, I began to see discrepancies that concerned me deeply.

Regrettably, many talented individuals (which I won't publically name as it's not my place) and I were not remunerated for our contributions. Months passed, and we were met with empty promises of payment. I hadn't been paid since April, and every query was met with a barrage of excuses, like "the business bank account is locked."

As the weeks turned into months, I discovered that the CEO, Chad Teixeira, had been issuing fake bank transfer notices. This revelation led me to engage with my bank's fraud team for an official investigation.

Sadly, the outcome wasn't favourable. As soon as I began to unravel the extent of the organisation's fraudulent activities, my contract was abruptly terminated. It was an extreme case of punishing the whistleblower.

In my quest for justice, I reported the matter to the police and reached out to my union for support. However, the complexity of the case and Chad's residence in Portugal made their intervention difficult.

Digging deeper, I found out that many others had fallen prey to Chad's scams, including businesses all across Europe and America, with my personal debts amounting to over ยฃ150k; with a rough estimate that the money he has fraudulently taken from all the people involved may be in the region of 1 Million!

From extravagant nights out to surgeries in Turkey, he funded his personal desires with money he deceitfully acquired.

After ruining the finances and reputations of many, including mine, Chad has decided to go through the process of dissolving Daddy The Agency Ltd and setting up a new venture, Bad Influence Agency.

He frequently registers UK businesses under his mother's name, Lynette Dale Holmes Teixeira, and associates them with a UK address he doesn't own.

Unfortunately, my trading name, Black Label UK, was wrongly claimed by him, and he dragged my sole proprietorship through the mud. This has forced me to shut down Black Label UK and begin a fresh journey with my new limited company, Printlogik.

I want to make it perfectly clear again that I do not associate with Chad Teixeira or Daddy The Agency Ltd! He is a vile individual who appears to be getting away with this time and time again.

This is one of the reasons I am sharing this post, in the hopes that it will prevent people from being caught out by him in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That boob scar is disturbing on so many levels, there doesn't appear to be a layer of glue on the incisions either.

At the beginning of this month I had a partial parotidectomy on the left side of my face, it's the second tumour
removal in 18 months. (last time it was on the right side of my face) Anyway I had a incision stitched up with
dissolvable stitches and a layer of glue. Since I got home I've stayed home and relaxed a lot and my incision
is healing quite well. I've done what I've suppose to do, Westbrook hasn't done anything to look after herself.
She's not wearing a special bra to protect the incisions and she's in the sunshine cooking away and exposing
her incisions to the heat, sepsis could set in and if that happens....... She's a bleeping idiot.
Maybe thatโ€™s want she wants as a hospital stay = $$$ from the red tops

Reactions: 7
With sepsis??
Didnโ€™t she have a couple of โ€œlife threateningโ€ illnesses last year that she got mileage out of for ages in the press? Or am I getting my z listers confused ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didnโ€™t she have a couple of โ€œlife threateningโ€ illnesses last year that she got mileage out of for ages in the press? Or am I getting my z listers confused ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't recall but like with Katie Price she's a bloody drama queen.

Reactions: 7
This is how she looked 6 months later.

She claimed her teeth implants gave her septicaemia that rotted a hole under her nostril - nothing to do with the up to 11 bags of cocaine she admitted she was taking.

She has done no acting work since her face started collapsing in 2016, or any work whatsoever apart from appearing for an evening in an adult pantomime in the back room of a pub last December.
---
Her last actual day of paid employment was when she started work in a tooth whitening clinic in December 2016. She was sacked after 1 day after leaving bloody tissues everywhere.

November 2016 - New career offering teeth whitening - https://heatworld.com/celebrity/news/danniella-westbrook-new-career/

December 2016 - sacked from job after a day for leaving bloodied tissues everywhere - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ired-teeth-whitening-job-ONE-day-hygiene.html

With an extra nostril emerging under her nose Polo's priority was getting a designer vagina operation which she live streamed!

December 2016 - Livestreams her designer vagina operation - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2306355/danniella-westbrook-films-her-designer-vagina-op-live-from-the-operating-table-for-intimate-snapchat-video-and-claims-toyboy-ex-george-arnold-is-back-in-touch/#:~:text=DANNIELLA Westbrook has boasted about,a string of missed calls
---
And this Polo being operated on during 2015 to rebuild her nose paid for by Botched up Bodies. And she repays the hardworking surgeons and the generosity of Botched up Bodies by snorting an industrial size amount of Cocaine to completely destroy all their work. And we wonder why the NHS have not yet started any reconstruction work.
That operation picture will haunt my nightmaresโ€ฆ cannot unsee!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
If that be true, how the duck did she get her new tits with her medical history?
I donโ€™t know much about the establishment but from what Iโ€™ve read on here as long as youโ€™re paying I donโ€™t think theyโ€™re too bothered

Reactions: 6
This is surreal. Granny surrounded by partying kids. Grandad running his club/resort. Why is she sticking her finger up at someone? And is she trying and succeeding through lack of teeth/face to lick the remains of that doughnut off her bugle?
Her nose/flap must be like a windsock when outdoors. How does she stop booze coming out when she drinks? And if she has a cold the snot must stick it down making breathing impossible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's off her chops!!! โ„โ„โ„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If that be true, how the duck did she get her new tits with her medical history?

It wasn't bleeping true was it ๐Ÿคฃ
---

World class house djs don't play at ocean beach! Ibiza absolutely but for Wayne bleeping Lineker no. The divvys that go to ocean beach go to see Wayne they arent proper house heads๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
If I was off my tits & I saw westcrack I think I would want a refund on my drugs beaut ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know some people like that kind of music but honestly I just find the soulless beats so dull! If they played Dancing Queen I'd go off my nut tho xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know some people like that kind of music but honestly I just find the soulless beats so dull! If they played Dancing Queen I'd go off my nut tho xx

Soulless beats?! & you'd rather listen to dancing queen ๐Ÿ˜ถ Jesus bleeping Christ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.