Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought but isnโ€™t there a 90 day max per year on staying in one European country due to the joys of Brexit, so polo must have hit that, or be about to with Portugal. Unless she has an extended visa she must be having to country hop to not get a fine or be denied entry

Reactions: 13
I haven't followed Polo closely but is she stinky like Skank Price?

To give Polo slight credit her hair doesn't look full of grease like Skank and her clothes aren't covered in stains and worn for a whole week?

Yet Polo still looks like she smells a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if there are some depraved people out there, who would pay to see those bikini photos on Only Fans.
The necrophiliacs group possibly.............................
---
โ˜Who writes this utter shite? ๐Ÿ™„
"Rocked a natural look. . . "
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems a couple of the 12 year old "journos" have not gone on their holidays with their Mum & Dad yet if this stuff is still appearing. The 12 year olds over in skanky price's corner must have gone already because the journos over there have been brutally frank with stuff about the skank-monster so the Grown Ups must have taken-over for a week or two. Either that or they are just taking the piss :)
---
Im sure the Mirror is being cryptic with their photo comments:-

"Danniella Westbrook appeared in high spirits as she cosied up to Wayne Lineker"

---
And they are truly taking the piss with this:-

The mum-of-two looked sensational as she rocked a black string bikini which she opted to cover up with a golden meshed kaftan dress while wearing a cream fedora hat to complete her look. The actress wore her blonde tresses in a natural style as she rocked a natural look as she embraced the warmer weather.
That sounds exactly like the crap they write about skanky!
I guess they must have a little booklet of "Stock Phrases To Use" as regards drivel on the likes of these non-eventers where they simply change the clothing descriptions and its done - straight off to print!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does she just have to duck everything up? Canโ€™t even have a boob job properly, support your tits and get them wounds away from the sun ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also you know how management companies pay the papers to print stories about their clients- if sheโ€™s managing herself does that mean sheโ€™s paying the papers to talk about her?

Reactions: 6
Thread 10 is up and running folks!

Thank you to @craftingfroze for the new thread title, had to amend to fit

View attachment 2378023

Here is the link to thread 9

I don't really have to say much to be honest! I will just post the recent "pap" / Backgrid shots that she has sold and they will tell their own story...

View attachment 2378028
View attachment 2378031
View attachment 2378032
View attachment 2378033
View attachment 2378034

Also Chad "the Cardigan" Daddy has been shown up for being a rip off merchant

As you were....
Why is that trash constantly forced in our faces? Same reason most other trashy, talentless celebs are. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing? They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or Essex reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.

However, I suppose Daniella has the added bonus of being more of a freak show than many other Zlebs. Who else would have such little shame to do her latest attention seeking schemes? Seeing her fresh surgery scars make me want to vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How does she afford these trips? Even if theyโ€™re not fancy, they still cost money! Someone asked is there really anyone out there willing to pay her on OF, sadly men can be a sick bunch - some buy worn knickers and tights (more โ€œscentedโ€ the better) ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be time for her Revolut card to be blocked again. It's all very rinse and repeat. She is not getting better or looking better. It is amazing how many ops someone can have - wonder if she's addicted to anaesthetic.

Reactions: 11
Why is that trash constantly forced in our faces? Same reason most other trashy, talentless celebs are. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing? They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or Essex reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.

However, I suppose Daniella has the added bonus of being more of a freak show than many other Zlebs. Who else would have such little shame to do her latest attention seeking schemes? Seeing her fresh surgery scars make me want to vomit.
Absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 9

And yet you are looking at the DW thread on Tattle ๐Ÿค”?

How does she afford these trips? Even if theyโ€™re not fancy, they still cost money! Someone asked is there really anyone out there willing to pay her on OF, sadly men can be a sick bunch - some buy worn knickers and tights (more โ€œscentedโ€ the better) ๐Ÿคข
The tabloids pay for the photos and stories. The stories are usually bullshit. Sometimes 5 or 6 different tabloid prints the same story - each one will result in a payout for Polo. She also does 'exclusive' deals for a bigger payout. The tabloids are enabling her 'lifestyle'. Don't get jealous of her holidays. She has no job, no savings, no relationships, no career and no good looks.

She drifts from one sofa to another one freebie to another. She is unable to rent anywhere due to her appalling credit record so it works out cheaper to go on a cheap holiday somewhere than paying a months rent. Not so long ago she booked herself in as a delegate to an African trade conference so she could get a cheap hotel room and free food.

She last started a real job in December 2016 and it lasted a day because she left bloody tissues everywhere - she then did one evening appearing in an adult panto in December 2022. Her lifestyle is smoke and mirrors - an illusion of celebrity lifestyle. The payouts she will get from her latest Turkish and Spanish adventures will enable her to subsist for a few more months.

She will pay for more extreme surgery and issue more photos to try and rinse more money from the tabloids. The tabloids need Polo for cheap ready made clickbait stories and Polo needs the tabloids to enable her subsistence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh for fucks sake...

Tabloids didn't run with the fake Turkish millionaire businessman so the make believe relationship with convicted drug dealer David Kelly is back on!

Why do the tabloids pay for this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also you know how management companies pay the papers to print stories about their clients- if sheโ€™s managing herself does that mean sheโ€™s paying the papers to talk about her?
I've always thought that must be the case, as FaceB used to have a 'top news' section you couldn't miss, that just happened to only be about attention seeking schemes of skanky, useless, talentless celebs, and their even more useless children, they sell into the celeb industry to use for their own attention, like the Beckhams, so I assumed their promoters pay to make them appear there, knowing many people will be easily brainwashed to believe they're interesting or a style icon.
For all the people with enough sense to see through the made up stories, there are about 1 in 20 that love everybody the media tell them to and buy their products.

What's with Gary Lineker's brother cosying up to Zlebs? Did Gary help finance his brother's club, which he then uses his surname to attract celebs, but can only manage the talentless ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with Gary Lineker's brother cosying up to Zlebs? Did Gary help finance his brother's club, which he then uses his surname to attract celebs, but can only manage the talentless ones?
Gary certainly did not finance Wayne's club or have any involvement in anything his dodgy brother does. There's no love lost there at all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.