Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have naturally big boobs and I feel embarrassed wearing low cut clothes, as know I'll get all kinds of creepy men staring at them and it makes me feel uncomfortable. You don't just get men you also find attractive staring at them. Just going into a shop and having old or weird men make pervy requests to touch them etc, or friend's boyfriends obviously looking at them. Maybe some women get them made bigger as get off on that.
---
Gary certainly did not finance Wayne's club or have any involvement in anything his dodgy brother does. There's no love lost there at all.
Oh OK. Must be just a coincidence they're both well known and mix with celebs then.

Reactions: 12
Isnt this part of Polo's playbook - be nasty to people and then make up so they all act like pals - then she can get free stuff like food, drink, fags, drugs - a shag if they are really drunk...
You'd have to be so drunk that your vision started spinning and put Polos face features in the right order

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What exactly is she doing in Benidorm? She has left her best mate of 36 years and slimy Rymi in Ibiza to go sit on her own with random holidaymakers in dive bars I don’t get??
Rymi is in Benidorm with her. He posted some IG stories last night.

Her ex fake fiance Alan lives in Benidorm (the drug dealer who got her pregnant with twins:rolleyes:) Maybe she's gone trying to get back with him 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rymi is in Benidorm with her. He posted some IG stories last night.

Her ex fake fiance Alan lives in Benidorm (the drug dealer who got her pregnant with twins:rolleyes:) Maybe she's gone trying to get back with him 👀
Wonder if Rymi is a coke head he spends alot of time with Danniella and Katie Price?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Comment on her Baywatch post...

baywatch.jpg

---
And here she is in Benidorm gatecrashing Lenny's stag do... watch out lads :LOL:

367444817_314738457728796_5777997611631002107_n.jpg

benidorm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2380618

---
And here she is in Benidorm gatecrashing Lenny's stag do... watch out lads :LOL:

View attachment 2380633
View attachment 2380642
Polo spends her whole time gatecrashing and trying to insert herself in other peoples holidays and other peoples enjoyment. This is her idea of a holiday as she isn't on holiday with a group of her own friends - just slimy rhymi who wants to make a quick buck from her. She is a persistent pest who will gets rude and aggressive of she doesn't get her way. For every group she clings onto like a limpet how many others just tell her to duck off. At night she returns alone to her empty hotel room with her jumbo bag of bikinis plotting which stag or hen do group to gatecrash next.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2380618

---

View attachment 2380633
View attachment 2380642
Oh here she goes again, tagging along with a stag do scrounging for free beer and fags, on the promise she'll show them some tit, I hand on heart 100% know that at some point them.lads with have side eyed each other, and shes sat there, probably talking about me me me, forgetting shes was completely uninvited. But that's a stag do to remember isn't it, Some narcotic mess with peroxide custard hair turned up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is she up to now? 👀 These guys are involved with cryptocurrency/cashapps...

They are forever promising to give away money and they get a deluge of replies.

Its a scam they steal your details - would be funny if the scammer gets scammed...

Reactions: 11
Another topless photoshoot... :sick:

This was a Backgrid photoshoot from MAY in PORTUGAL!
---
She had the red nails done in March before she flew to Turkey.

---
Looks like Backgrid are selling off their old photoshoots with a made up stories when in reality she is currently lurking around Spanish holiday spots stalking lads on stag dos and gatecrashing other peoples holidays. This is the 3rd fake story using old photos in the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.