Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got third in his strongman comp. LOL!

he’s been giving it billy big bollox about beating everyone and being the strongest man in his area blah blah blah. Not quite the strongest though eh Dan?!

you know what he’s gonna say now though, he got third which is really good considering he’s been fighting a bazillion infections and hasn’t bothered training.

dan wheeler = laughable
🤣🤣🤣 3rd!! Ffs. He thought he was a shoe in as it was a small local event, only had about 8 entrants. The guy is a joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Called it! In come the excuses, he hasn’t trained and he’s had a gazillion infections obviously, he did get third because he’s tit, he’s still the best out there 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Called it! In come the excuses, he hasn’t trained and he’s had a gazillion infections obviously, he did get third because he’s tit, he’s still the best out there 🙄
Brilliant :LOL: - why so many infections Dan? thought you were super healthy - sounds like you're falling apart!

Reactions: 4
...and when you start on people that are a lot smarter than you - you have to abandon your social media 🤷‍♀️
.... and go back to the sewer from whence you came
Haha, you certainly did!! 🤣 his fragile ego can't take it bahahahaha. A good sport would give credit where its due, all he has is a bunch of excuses. Dan, you're a LOSER, accept it and move on.
That's why he has Dan and Carla jones following him around, he needs to feel superior to everyone

Brilliant :LOL: - why so many infections Dan? thought you were super healthy - sounds like you're falling apart!
Good point 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Emma - you are the kind of person every bully needs to come up against to teach them that they can’t get away with it. I’ve absolutely loved watching the way you have handled this and not backed down. Never felt more proud of a stranger on the internet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh how true this turned out to be
Oh the woman is disgusting. Doesn’t have the intelligence to have a civilised debate so just threatens violence. I know her personally, it is absolutely just empty threats don’t worry about that. She would tit herself if confronted in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve sent it.
Well done - its disturbing that he thinks he can now treat this as a joke, it takes victims so much courage to out sex offenders and he thinks this is funny :sick:

I wonder what video we'll get tomorrow? - this sh!tshow is a real ride!!

Reactions: 3
Well done - its disturbing that he thinks he can now treat this as a joke, it takes victims so much courage to out sex offenders and he thinks this is funny :sick:

I wonder what video we'll get tomorrow? - this sh!tshow is a real ride!!
His Snapchat has disappeared now! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I have no idea how to make a new thread but I am absolutely disgusted by Dan Wheeler (who looked stoned) Carla (who thinks she’s famous) and Dan J (who thinks he’s a superstar) and makes TikToks saying he’s going to expose people as Peados which is an absolute disgrace and shows him as the scum him and his wife are.
The plebs that pay this head £25 a month get tit all apart from lives they can’t watch as their kids are listening and let’s be honest they’re tit anyway and nothing to do with the plan.
There’s no check in or response to your weekly submissions so too really have to be motivated.

Dislike Dan dissing ever other form
Of exercise apart from bloody steps. My questions about weights were never answered dispute asking several times.
Liam seems ok but he too will get dragged down and poor Lois is like a lamb to the slaughter.

To round it up Dan and his stupid fat Dan and Carla are disgusting ex causes for human beings. Avoid at all costs.

• Haha
  • Heart
If Dan Jones is so council then he knows what will happen to people who falsely accuses someone of being a paedophile... Not sure he thought that one through

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.