Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this just seems to get worse and worseā€¦Iā€™m absolutely mortified that I was ā€œsucked inā€ as long as I was and that until the very last moment of the 14th week thought it was a place I wanted to stay in. Happy that Iā€™ve come to my senses and left at the end of June.
Iā€™m now just sitting waiting to see it all come crashing down on him. What a horrible excuse for a man!! Donā€™t get me wrong, there were a couple of people in the ā€œacademyā€ who really did try their best to support you but that was not their responsibilityā€¦..Dan should have been doing that instead of massaging his over inflated ego!
I was also asked to provide further details to 8020 after my 1 star TP reviewā€¦ā€¦not a chance!!!
Only give info to Trust Pilot.

Don't give any to 80:20; bear in mind that there is evidence now that Dan Wheeler has texted people and threatened them over reviews (and allegedly phoned them, but just going on what I have seen with my own eyes), Carla Jones an 80:20 rep has asked an ex-member for her address so she can smash her face in and Dan Jones an 80:20 rep, has threatened to out innocent people as Paedophiles so I wouldn't say that your details are in a safe place!!

Reactions: 4

Don't give any to 80:20; bear in mind that there is evidence now that Dan Wheeler has texted people and threatened them over reviews (and allegedly phoned them, but just going on what I have seen with my own eyes), Carla Jones an 80:20 rep has asked an ex-member for her address so she can smash her face in and Dan Jones an 80:20 rep, has threatened to out innocent people as Paedophiles so I wouldn't say that your details are in a safe place!!
oh donā€™t worry, I wonā€™t be - I edited my review with a disclaimer at the top to say I wouldnā€™t be giving them anyfurther information for fear of the bullying I would be subjected to.

• Heart

They've also asked for my details, I've contact trust pilot and said no chance and highlighted the recent behaviour. I wrote the In My Opinion review 5 days ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fattdannā€™s tiktok now says offline til further notice. anyone keeping an eye on his Snapchat?

Reactions: 2
Fattdannā€™s tiktok now says offline til further notice. anyone keeping an eye on his Snapchat?
He was just doing a live that someone saw (after they saw mine and Jayneā€™s latest videosĀ£. They commented. Immediate block and enough time for loads of his followers to be asking what?
People need to know the truth because Iā€™m not the first and I wonā€™t be the last.

He got third in his strongman comp. LOL!

heā€™s been giving it billy big bollox about beating everyone and being the strongest man in his area blah blah blah. Not quite the strongest though eh Dan?!

you know what heā€™s gonna say now though, he got third which is really good considering heā€™s been fighting a bazillion infections and hasnā€™t bothered training.

dan wheeler = laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An actual moron šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
everyone is saying I hope you and Carla are ok. No wonder they cancelled the walk - they know how much tit they are in.

So, Carla was there today. I wonder if theyā€™ve considered an 8020 dental care plan? Seems many of their members would benefit from one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
everyone is saying I hope you and Carla are ok. No wonder they cancelled the walk - they know how much tit they are in.

So, Carla was there today. I wonder if theyā€™ve considered an 8020 dental care plan? Seems many of their members would benefit from one.
Yep. So itā€™s clear heā€™s happy to still have them represented the company. Even if nothing else had happened that should be a big enough red flag

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I've got a lot of reading to do! I'm six pages behind! Slow down guys šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They donā€™t care about their little fans. This womanā€™s sister travelled 4 hours to attend
Aw that's sad šŸ˜„ They don't care though, they only care about themselves. 'Fans' are simply there to promote the business and boost DW's ego.
Even Dan and Carla are being used but they are too stupid to realise (which is why they were chosen)... they are just commodities- a means to an end. DW would screw his granny over if it served him to do so.
DW wants fame and money that's all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.