Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma - you are the kind of person every bully needs to come up against to teach them that they can’t get away with it. I’ve absolutely loved watching the way you have handled this and not backed down. Never felt more proud of a stranger on the internet 😂
Thanks - it’s not something I intended to do - but someone has to do it. Their behaviour is escalating but if no one stands up to them where does it end?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks - it’s not something I intended to do - but someone has to do it. Their behaviour is escalating but if no one stands up to them where does it end?
Exactly. You did nothing but express a perfectly valid opinion on DJ, no attack, nothing personal and entirely factual but him and Carla are too stupid and sucked in by DW to have accepted it as just that. I’m absolutely disgusted in the way they have behaved. I would have expected it from her, she’s always been the same but he has shocked me, so disappointed in him.

Reactions: 5
Does this man think he’s clever by liking my comments about his disgusting actions? Bearing in mind he had to unblock me to do so! They are playing the victim, they are being trolled they say. Anything to detract from the truth about them - they are bullies and they are leeches on society.

Edit: he liked another persons comment and I’ve added the screen shot here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Lowest of the low using your kids like that! What are the police going to do? There’s no evidence? No one has said anything about his kids. I said I feel sorry for them, they’ll be hearing everything that’s going on!

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show how desperate they are, literally clutching at straws, they have been backed into a corner with the truth now so they are using the only way they know how to try get out of it, lies and manipulations. Can’t wait to leak all this back into the ‘academy’

Reactions: 6
E53D5CCB-2874-446C-BE96-A953DA6EB57E.png

I’m screenshotting as fast I can so they don’t disappear hAhaha

Annnnd they’re gone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Great job on the screenshots! They’re so valuable! They are so gobby they can’t resist mouthing off then they’ll delete it. So if anyone sees anything screenshot it.

a big case is building agains them and there’s nothing they can do about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Took the bait!! what a moron if you don't like 'trolls' why 'bait' them? You and your wife just can't stop running your mouths and don't like being called out on it, no one is interested in your kids or jealous of what you have - in fact until recently everyone was positive about you, you were only mentioned as people were concerned DW was using you and now he's no where to be seen.

Does this man think he’s clever by liking my comments about his disgusting actions? Bearing in mind he had to unblock me to do so! They are playing the victim, they are being trolled they say. Anything to detract from the truth about them - they are bullies and they are leeches on society.

Edit: he liked another persons comment and I’ve added the screen shot here
He thinks he's being funny by intimidating you - he's probably drunk trying to pretend they intended for this all to happen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bait?
Doubt it. He followed it up with another threat (the council one) AND then tried to accuse people of doing something to his kids. It wasn’t bait. It was an attempt at threatening me and anyone who might stand up to him. So he’s backtracking because someone else has reported it to the police.

The funniest thing about the lot of it is that NO ONE slagged off Dan jones. The points made were

• Dan WHEELER is exploiting them
• Dan WHEELER is saying that Jones lost all his weight with 8020, when it’s factually not true.
• Dan WHEELER is using his 6-7stone loss as an advertising channel.
• Dan WHEELER talking about giving £5,000 of training to Dan Jones for FREE, and then allowing the Jones pair to say they get all the help for the standard plan when it is NOT the standard plan. It’s far and above that and it’s free.

every single video I’ve seen on tiktok has been *praising* Dan Jones effort and showed concern that he’s been taken advantage of as a poster boy and chief arselicker of the Whanker.
And yet Kencil Carla has taken that as an attack and threatened emma, and Dan has then twisted it into an attack on him claiming that the kids were brought into it (yet to see that, and because you’re trying to read here Carla, let’s see some proof please???)
Deluded. The lot of them.

and now they’re working for Whanker we best let the local kencil know that they won’t need their bennyfits anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok so I have to be honest here and say I don't agree with either side!! Dan's side has been disgusting and Reading some of this I hoped for reassurance but its no better 🙄 that said!! I feel the help I need, I THINK is going to come from here if anywhere!! I want out, out the plan, out the chaos and out the negativity!! I just want to drop a few dress sizes 🤣🤣 I don't want a refund as the plan has worked...but I do have another couple of months to go...Best option to cut and run please? Xx

Ok so I have to be honest here and say I don't agree with either side!! Dan's side has been disgusting and Reading some of this I hoped for reassurance but its no better 🙄 that said!! I feel the help I need, I THINK is going to come from here if anywhere!! I want out, out the plan, out the chaos and out the negativity!! I just want to drop a few dress sizes 🤣🤣 I don't want a refund as the plan has worked...but I do have another couple of months to go...Best option to cut and run please? Xx
You say you don’t agree with either “side”

the people on this thread have had phone cals threatening them. Someone was put in hospital due to wheelers harrassment. Someone else has had death threats. I don’t think it’s an “either or” thing tbh - the tit that’s gone down is insanity. Utter insanity. And it started because wheeler got bad reviews. Given his whole business is all about slagging off other businesses it’s hypocrisy lol

to get out, log into your account and clear off all your payment info onthere. No more payments. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Delete your payments details from the website

You say you don’t agree with either “side”

the people on this thread have had phone cals threatening them. Someone was put in hospital due to wheelers harrassment. Someone else has had death threats. I don’t think it’s an “either or” thing tbh - the tit that’s gone down is insanity. Utter insanity. And it started because wheeler got bad reviews. Given his whole business is all about slagging off other businesses it’s hypocrisy lol

to get out, log into your account and clear off all your payment info onthere. No more payments. Xx
Delete your payment details from the website

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.