Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You say you don’t agree with either “side”

the people on this thread have had phone cals threatening them. Someone was put in hospital due to wheelers harrassment. Someone else has had death threats. I don’t think it’s an “either or” thing tbh - the tit that’s gone down is insanity. Utter insanity. And it started because wheeler got bad reviews. Given his whole business is all about slagging off other businesses it’s hypocrisy lol

to get out, log into your account and clear off all your payment info onthere. No more payments. Xx
Ok thanks will do!
Read back all these comments on slagging what "80/20" has done yet this thread is filled with the exact same thing uz complain about! Someone even said if he hadn't been this way...uz would likely still be paying members. Therefore it's personal 🤷‍♀️ anyways sick of it, genuinely don't want drama not fishing for it or contributing to it just want out. And by the way what I have just said does not condone the Jones' recent actions...that's an absolute disgrace!!!! I just mean about this the tit for tat. If everyone that had lawsuit or police information could just go ahead and put a stop to it once and for all I'd much appreciate it!!! Lol head is spinning!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol this thread reacts to everything that’s happened. It’s nice to know we aren’t alone. Trustpilot is packed with bad reviews going back literal years.
I get what you’re saying but everyone here has been a victim of what’s happened xx

Reactions: 5
Ok so I have to be honest here and say I don't agree with either side!! Dan's side has been disgusting and Reading some of this I hoped for reassurance but its no better 🙄 that said!! I feel the help I need, I THINK is going to come from here if anywhere!! I want out, out the plan, out the chaos and out the negativity!! I just want to drop a few dress sizes 🤣🤣 I don't want a refund as the plan has worked...but I do have another couple of months to go...Best option to cut and run please? Xx
If you don't want a refund then what is the issue?? - just don't log in to the academy anymore - block anyone you are not interested in hearing about on your social media and you won't see it. Download my fitness pal - log your calories and try and keep moving everyday and you're good to go - you don't need to spend anytime on this thread if it doesn't interest you.

Reactions: 10
Ok sorry perhaps I come across a bit harsh! But to someone not "involved" u just see the utter chaos! Stuck in the middle and all you want is a simple life and lose weight/dress sizes!
I've not had any attacks, but see people say the plan doesn't work but clearly in here it's actually Dan that's the problem not the plan, but regardless I want to pay for progress not drama 🤣

If you don't want a refund then what is the issue?? - just don't log in to the academy anymore - block anyone you are not interested in hearing about on your social media and you won't see it. Download my fitness pal - log your calories and try and keep moving everyday and you're good to go - you don't need to spend anytime on this thread if it doesn't interest you.
I don't wish for a refund....I've paid for sign up First month and 2nd month. Committed to 4? I'd prefer to cut and run If I can. I can't claim a refund as the plan has worked..but all the chaos doesn't help my "mindset" and I don't wish to continue to pay x

Reactions: 4
Ok sorry perhaps I come across a bit harsh! But to someone not "involved" u just see the utter chaos! Stuck in the middle and all you want is a simple life and lose weight/dress sizes!
I've not had any attacks, but see people say the plan doesn't work but clearly in here it's actually Dan that's the problem not the plan, but regardless I want to pay for progress not drama 🤣

I don't wish for a refund....I've paid for sign up First month and 2nd month. Committed to 4? I'd prefer to cut and run If I can. I can't claim a refund as the plan has worked..but all the chaos doesn't help my "mindset" and I don't wish to continue to pay x
Didn’t work for me. The plan? Too many calories. Losing cms but gaining kilos isn’t fat loss as far as I’m concerned. It’s not fat to muscle conversion either because my weight would have stayed the same. I gained over a stone.

Look you don't have to apologise - you just seem a little confused? You are on a gossip site - you came here, if you don't want any drama then this is not a good place for you to be and likewise neither is 80:20 - as you have quite rightly realised. Just quietly remove your details from his site and walk away - we won't tell anyone don't worry - block them all and pretend it never happened, it was all a strange and confusing time - join your local slimming group and forget about the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t work for me. The plan? Too many calories. Losing cms but gaining kilos isn’t fat loss as far as I’m concerned. It’s not fat to muscle conversion either because my weight would have stayed the same. I gained over a stone.
Ok I appreciate that. I'm currently losing kilos along with cms but that's by the by! I've not finished the 16 weeks. Just read somewhere further back saying something along the lines of if he was more professional most would still be paying....suggests the plan was fine and he's the issue! Can only go on what I've read, but as I say just want out the drama and thought u guys would be the ones to help! X

Ok I appreciate that. I'm currently losing kilos along with cms but that's by the by! I've not finished the 16 weeks. Just read somewhere further back saying something along the lines of if he was more professional most would still be paying....suggests the plan was fine and he's the issue! Can only go on what I've read, but as I say just want out the drama and thought u guys would be the ones to help! X
Doll, I agree with coconut up there; the group itself hasn’t had the drama posted. You came here and found us, and made an account just to comment but you could protect your mental health and come off tattle. Block everyone off tiktok if you see it. You have to take control of your own social media use if it’s affecting you. I really wish you every success and I want you to be healthy - here’s not the place for that if the drama will upset you (and I mean that with sincere kindness) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look you don't have to apologise - you just seem a little confused? You are on a gossip site - you came here, if you don't want any drama then this is not a good place for you to be and likewise neither is 80:20 - as you have quite rightly realised. Just quietly remove your details from his site and walk away - we won't tell anyone don't worry - block them all and pretend it never happened, it was all a strange and confusing time - join your local slimming group and forget about the drama.
Local slimming group isn't for me either 🤣🤣
I didnt realise it was as east to just remove myself after " signing up for 4 months*
Thanks so much tho! Hopefully I can find someone to help!!
Again sorry didn't mean to come across bolshy/bitchy just really meant I wasn't involved just needing out lol xx

Doll, I agree with coconut up there; the group itself hasn’t had the drama posted. You came here and found us, and made an account just to comment but you could protect your mental health and come off tattle. Block everyone off tiktok if you see it. You have to take control of your own social media use if it’s affecting you. I really wish you every success and I want you to be healthy - here’s not the place for that if the drama will upset you (and I mean that with sincere kindness) xx
Thank you! Yes I think I will! You have been lovely enough to help me with how I get out...a lot simpler than I thought 🤣🤣
I have no personal reasons to be disgruntled, just want to be paying for someone to help me and not drama. And do not condone the recent carry on!
I do admire those standing up and putting names and faces to your fight, good luck!! X

Delete your payments details from the website

Delete your payment details from the website
Tried to do so and doesn't give me option 🙈🤣
Shows me details but can't delete. Will just email tomorrow and see how it goes. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I didnt realise it was as east to just remove myself after " signing up for 4 months*
Again sorry didn't mean to come across bolshy/bitchy just really meant I wasn't involved just needing out lol xx

Thank you! Yes I think I will! You have been lovely enough to help me with how I get out...a lot simpler than I thought 🤣🤣
I have no personal reasons to be disgruntled, just want to be paying for someone to help me and not drama. And do not condone the recent carry on!
I do admire those standing up and putting names and faces to your fight, good luck!! X

Shows me details but can't delete. Will just email tomorrow and see how it goes. Xx
When you sign up you set up something called a Continuous Payment Authority. These are troublesome as they give the company you sign up with general authority to take money as they wish.

To be absolutely sure they cannot continue to take money from you you need to contact your bank and get them to cancel the CPA. This is usually quite straightforward. I just googled "cancel continuous payment authority TSB" and was able to do it in a couple of minutes.

I then contacted 8020 requesting cancellation telling them I had done so as I wanted nothing whatsoever to do with them in any way shape or form.

Good luck.

Reactions: 7
Bait?
Doubt it. He followed it up with another threat (the council one) AND then tried to accuse people of doing something to his kids. It wasn’t bait. It was an attempt at threatening me and anyone who might stand up to him. So he’s backtracking because someone else has reported it to the police.

Email your bank and cancel any payments to him. I think it’s as a direct debit. Personally the plan didn’t work for me - and if we hadn’t witnessed bullying many of us would still be in there. I wrote a Trustpilot review and did two short Tiktoks on a tiny account so that the tiny amount of people who followed me would know I’d left the plan. I didn’t/don’t have a vendetta or a wish for drama. That was it. I was done. Then an entire 50 minute live was made directing people to my page to give me hate - then the death threat - the threat of falsifying evidence - another serious threat …… and more from their boss. Straight after that first live I started getting abuse with the exact words and phrases he had used. At the end of the day everything I said in my review was true and I can prove it. What I was supposed to do is back down like almost everyone has before. He’s mouthing off about law suits against me - for what? I’ve not lied. I’ve exercised consumer rights. I’ve left a poor review and he has started a torrent of bullying and abuse that is with the police. I don’t feel the response has been proportionate or reasonable and I refuse to be bullied into submission (because someone that was struggling with their mental health could be having a very different response to the one I’m having)

And good luck with your journey. You can, will and are doing it. You will smash it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I've seen it all unravel bit by bit over tiktok etc. I just don't get how it has all spiralled so much.
Not everything will work for everyone, for multiple reasons. So when it doesn't work part ways and look again. But how it somehow ends up with threats of physical violence, death threats, and falsely accusing people of being abusers etc...how did it all get to that??! 🤦‍♀️
Then stumbling across here it seems to have got mixed up with having issues with Dan wheeler but also anyone who is happy with the plan gets a bit of a slating too. People in here unhappy with the plan but in the academy reporting back it just no longer feels possible for me to continue the plan knowing what's going on from the company side and associates. If I did manage to ignore and concentrate on my own situation being aware I'm more than likely getting reported and slated in here.
Fresh start I think, hopefully I might find someone more local I can see in person etc and avoid any future online chaos.
Thank you again for the help! As I say personally I've had no issues so can't comment on things. That may change after my email, I may be back! 🙈
I hope that everything gets settled once and for all for your situations and you guys get peace as well x

Reactions: 2
Ok so I have to be honest here and say I don't agree with either side!! Dan's side has been disgusting and Reading some of this I hoped for reassurance but its no better 🙄 that said!! I feel the help I need, I THINK is going to come from here if anywhere!! I want out, out the plan, out the chaos and out the negativity!! I just want to drop a few dress sizes 🤣🤣 I don't want a refund as the plan has worked...but I do have another couple of months to go...Best option to cut and run please? Xx
Tell him your pregnant your out

Ok thanks will do!
Read back all these comments on slagging what "80/20" has done yet this thread is filled with the exact same thing uz complain about! Someone even said if he hadn't been this way...uz would likely still be paying members. Therefore it's personal 🤷‍♀️ anyways sick of it, genuinely don't want drama not fishing for it or contributing to it just want out. And by the way what I have just said does not condone the Jones' recent actions...that's an absolute disgrace!!!! I just mean about this the tit for tat. If everyone that had lawsuit or police information could just go ahead and put a stop to it once and for all I'd much appreciate it!!! Lol head is spinning!! Xx
Or if you want out n think all of this is made up or exaggerated try telling him the truth about why you want out see how you are treated n then come back let us know 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I've seen it all unravel bit by bit over tiktok etc. I just don't get how it has all spiralled so much.
Not everything will work for everyone, for multiple reasons. So when it doesn't work part ways and look again. But how it somehow ends up with threats of physical violence, death threats, and falsely accusing people of being abusers etc...how did it all get to that??! 🤦‍♀️
Then stumbling across here it seems to have got mixed up with having issues with Dan wheeler but also anyone who is happy with the plan gets a bit of a slating too. People in here unhappy with the plan but in the academy reporting back it just no longer feels possible for me to continue the plan knowing what's going on from the company side and associates. If I did manage to ignore and concentrate on my own situation being aware I'm more than likely getting reported and slated in here.
Fresh start I think, hopefully I might find someone more local I can see in person etc and avoid any future online chaos.
Thank you again for the help! As I say personally I've had no issues so can't comment on things. That may change after my email, I may be back! 🙈
I hope that everything gets settled once and for all for your situations and you guys get peace as well x

there are no ’sides’ - there has been threats of violence. This website is the only place these people can come together and talk SAFELY. This isn’t some high school drama. This is serious stuff. A woman was hospitalised because of all of this. There is only one ‘side’ on the wrong and it isn’t us on tattle (y)

This man is one of the most crass, unintelligent, pieces of shite on my shoe I’ve ever come across, he’s giving Wheeler a run for his money.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

there are no ’sides’ - there has been threats of violence. This website is the only place these people can come together and talk SAFELY. This isn’t some high school drama. This is serious stuff. A woman was hospitalised because of all of this. There is only one ‘side’ on the wrong and it isn’t us on tattle (y)

This man is one of the most crass, unintelligent, pieces of shite on my shoe I’ve ever come across, he’s giving Wheeler a run for his money.
Cut from the same cloth!

I’m not sure if the Jones family are on benefits, but I’m gonna make a phone call just in case ☺

I’m not sure if the Jones family are on benefits, but I’m gonna make a phone call just in case ☺
Oh without a doubt. No jobs (8020 doesn’t count lol)

oh and interestingly. His company is listed as registered from March 2021 on companies house. Hasn’t he been doing this Longer!?

Oh man 🤦‍♀️ someone's opinion is one thing. Making accusations is not an opinion!

Funkypigeon is such a good source of information. She told me about companies house so I went looking. Was his old plan called something different? His bankruptcy isn’t on there either :/

also I DIE she covered hisface with a clown on tiktok 😂

Oh without a doubt. No jobs (8020 doesn’t count lol)

oh and interestingly. His company is listed as registered from March 2021 on companies house. Hasn’t he been doing this Longer!?
Previous company liquidated - and possibly one before that too …… presuming this was registered after he promised it would be a not for profit business? (Remember when we were going to feed all the children)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.